The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yongyongie22182

I've watch CNBLUE funny moments and I accidentally watch this BTS video in their FNC Family Photoshoot. Guess what I saw?? 
photo.php?fbid=656406807735999&set=a.656

The camera man called him, "You're Beautiful". We all know that Park Shin Hye is Go Min Nam in "You're Beautiful". Hahahaha.
I think our camera man-ajussi is a Doolier too.  :)>- :))

Guest NorineJ

I saw message here also have Group PM. 

Why dont we use it to share ST sensitive.
TT I have my KKT acc but poor me, i cant acess it all time :(

Let's do just dat esp if there's more private thing to discuss...wat do u say Dooliers? I'm game!

Guest sheshel

dear friends, If we use kakaotalk I am afraid this thread will be deserted. We have already done so much to make this thread alive again after dooley senior leaved this thread to their new nest. Please stay here so we can reach 1000 more pages. Thank you

Don't worry I'm logged in 24/7.kekeke!

Guest NorineJ

@se7enbigbang

I luv the way PSH looks with dat short hair, so gorgeous! N YH was so comfortable wif her, dat song gave me d shivers while looking at their closeness, was he proposing???? Lol!!!

Guest ShilohB

yongyongie22182 said: I've watch CNBLUE funny moments and I accidentally watch this BTS video in their FNC Family Photoshoot. Guess what I saw?? 
photo.php?fbid=656406807735999&set=a.656

The camera man called him, "You're Beautiful". We all know that Park Shin Hye is Go Min Nam in "You're Beautiful". Hahahaha.
I think our camera man-ajussi is a Doolier too.  :)>- :))

Guest NorineJ

Mr. Dooley has also said the same as u b4.

tumblr_m8x4dpqyYC1rn4higo2_500.gif

ctto

And playing "FS" that is how he shows her that they r slowly falling for each other.

Just whenever they r together, i always feel their close & special chemistry :)

This Heartstrings commentary aishh I'm watching now without Eng Sub chingu ya if u noe or found with Eng sub pls let me noe, thanks!!

Baeksang 2014.Im waiting for it... waiting for more interaction.
20 Feb... CNB's comeback album.02 Mar... CNB's comeback music show.May... Baeksang 2014.
Will Dooley Couple attend Baeksang? Will CNB perform their new song? Will Mr. Dooley have the chance to give her a bouquet of flower from the front of stage?Will he smile & point at her while performing?Im waiting... :xtumblr_m3c2vfSK0k1qk32jxo1_500.jpg
ctto

Archived