The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shemotional

dragonangel50 said: @se7enbigbang Yeaah I'm curious too about if mr dooley asked to ms dooley bout the Horse year.. Did she can paint the horse with well??or mr dooley will help ms dooley paint it?? And tbh,I just now knowing that shinhye and junghyun was born in same year..Horse year.. I hope their friendship will always running as fast as horse running.. Yippiiiiee!!! *chingu aah..what's that nest? Sorry,I'm not so familiar with this site..can you give me the link?

Guest mycha26

dear friends, If we use kakaotalk I am afraid this thread will be deserted. We have already done so much to make this thread alive again after dooley senior leaved this thread to their new nest. Please stay here so we can reach 1000 more pages. Thank you

Guest NorineJ

http://thedooleycouple.freeforums.org/ This @dragonangel05 , our secret home

FairyBluebird sheltered the Dooliers during the 142 issue here at soompi thread

Yea read that page too pretty gd her words would smack the gogos left right centre LOL

Guest dragonangel50

shemotional said: dragonangel50 said: @se7enbigbang Yeaah I'm curious too about if mr dooley asked to ms dooley bout the Horse year.. Did she can paint the horse with well??or mr dooley will help ms dooley paint it?? And tbh,I just now knowing that shinhye and junghyun was born in same year..Horse year.. I hope their friendship will always running as fast as horse running.. Yippiiiiee!!! *chingu aah..what's that nest? Sorry,I'm not so familiar with this site..can you give me the link?

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

Hello dooliers :3
REMEMBER MY  PREVIOUS POST?

"GIRLS! look at this!!!!!!!!

At the BMCHILE, in the song "You've fallen for me",

He pointed to a yongshin chibi poster  (Tomorrow I will have photo of this poster)
and he said " "We love you, I NEED YOU. Next song is Neon Naege Banhaesseo"

I talk to the girl who took the poster and she told me that he saw her poster and was excited..... and that was why he said that!!! <3 "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.... Here is the poster of the video!  :D :D

1800929_10203030992846817_1786472688_n.j

Guest maya2206

Dont worry guys..wont leave this thread. Just sharing sensitive issue in kkt. Stay in thread..

;)

Yes dont worry we are not moving to KKT Group just sharing what we cant there..we are not going to leave this thread because this is my happiness

Korea TV drama Vol.50

When Yonghwa was told that at Shinhye’s fan meeting(Birthday

party) Yonghwa was not in best 4 of ‘ideal man selection’, he answered

firmly,

“I am absolutely OK.”

But then he said, “I’m

disappointed. We spent hot summer together. We shared joy, anger,

sorrow, and pleasure(喜怒哀樂) together. Can I challenge ‘ideal woman

selection’ too?” (All laugh)

awww. . . Now I know!

=)) =)) =))

just going to say hi to the Dooliers present @maya , @Britney , @nokkohs , @akazukin02 , @shinyong29. . .

Hiiiiii

>:D<

Guest maya2206

This one is definitely YH

LeeShin couldnt be so playful like this.

tumblr_lvibzcLrGL1qag68vo1_500.jpg

ctto

And also the scene when they playing basketball together that is yonghwa and shinhye

Archived