The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest doremii*

silvergate08 said

one of the reasons why i dont want to see them on same stage, not because im threatened of the shipping but more on because of the pure sones who hates linking them together, i actually believe one of the reasons sones made up that buyback allegations is they hates cnblue because of that fandom

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silvergate08

doremii* said: silvergate08 said

one of the reasons why i dont want to see them on same stage, not because im threatened of the shipping but more on because of the pure sones who hates linking them together, i actually believe one of the reasons sones made up that buyback allegations is they hates cnblue because of that fandom

Guest anggrekmufc

@anggrekmufc the one comment that made sense it says there are overflowing evidences that says they are indeed dating.. just take it as a grain of salt nothing really is definite unless they confirm about it :)
omo! i just wanna say "AMEEEN!" right now

[-O<

Guest NorineJ

Seriously y would dey hate Yonghwa? I mean just like SH YH is 'ehem' gorgeous, talented & sport lover n may I add totally charming personality like his BFF. Ignore those Gogos n their trying too hard posts or comments unless dey go overboard commenting on SH & YH, kpng in mind there's Boices & Starlight Angels standing guard :D;)

Guest silvergate08

akazukin02 said: Why don't we just create a group in kakaotalk just a suggestion since there are things that we can't really discuss in an open forum like here at soompi :)

Guest anggrekmufc

hi guys! i wanna share you something right now B-)

a few weeks ago my boice friend told me that other fandom *you know who* saying tht their couple gonna be revealed something *their relationship* on 4th Feb 2014 =)) tomorrow, rite ? kekeke

i'm sooooo curious what will happen, will fnc and sm ent make statement tomorrow? :-?

coz i make a promise, if there's nothing happen..i'll fasting and think bout what should i do to that other fandom ?? >:)

Guest ShilohB

I open twitter few yrs back..but not active coz I was very active in FB..bcoz of dooleys I started to be active in Twitter. .checked it in every minute just to get news abt dooley couple..and maybe I did follow some of u

Guest shemotional

@akazukin02 dear, what is happening?
i just left the thread this morning and now everyone's talking about Kakaotalk and leaving the thread and this Pann nate(which interests me the most) and this tattoo and this Laughable thing @shinyong29 is saying (@shinyong29, pm me please)
and this feb 4, announcements. . .
what is happening?

Guest silvergate08

shemotional said: @akazukin02 dear, what is happening?
i just left the thread this morning and now everyone's talking about Kakaotalk and leaving the thread and this Pann nate(which interests me the most) and this tattoo and this Laughable thing @shinyong29 is saying (@shinyong29, pm me please)
what is happening?

shemotional said: @akazukin02 dear, what is happening?
what is happening?

Guest maya2206

Mr Dooley had returned to Korea ... I think he would immediately meet Mrs. Dooley because he missed her a lot :D

*sorry for my dooleysional mind

Archived