The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bebot7794

Hahaha! My doolier friends never cease to amuse me! Thank you all for making this thread alive and kicking...hats off to everyone. Every post here tickles me pink, sorry that i can only contribute my appreciation and gushings. With all coincidences, hints and 'couple things', i am confident that their rel as strong as ever. Let's not lose hope. Straight from the horse's mouth, he likes romances that are like friendships! That's more than enough assurance for me. Bless them...and love you all, my chingus.

Guest shemotional

akazukin02 said: @shemotional or there will be an ocean of tears :P  akazukin actually means "little red riding hood" :D  i used to watch it she's not my favorite really =))

[Photo] Holding Hands while walking  #HappyYongShin

they really look like boyfriend and girlfriends in this pic1459966_625141254190357_731813370_n.jpg

[Photo]#YongShin Playing Basketballsweet date #FallingInLove

1511572_625144764190006_756240104_n.jpg

and all hail QUEEN DOOLEY
lool i cant wait for her movie
[Photo] fans art of #ShinHye as #Queen #상의원#MovieSanguiwon 

(Cr PSH DCinside)

mrs dooley's hair  :x :x :x 1510844_625253684179114_338216944_n.jpg
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest shemotional

bebot7794 said: Hahaha! My doolier friends never cease to amuse me! Thank you all for making this thread alive and kicking...hats off to everyone. Every post here tickles me pink, sorry that i can only contribute my appreciation and gushings. With all coincidences, hints and 'couple things', i am confident that their rel as strong as ever. Let's not lose hope. Straight from the horse's mouth, he likes romances that are like friendships! That's more than enough assurance for me. Bless them...and love you all, my chingus.

Guest shemotional

akazukin02 said: @kimsoyeon18 i like Eun Yoon Hye too and yeah her and Shin Hye really resemble each other.. my flatmate had a difficulty recognizing who is who until i pointed out to her that she only have to look for Shin Hye's mole below her eye brow :))

Guest shemotional

[!] FT Island’s manager was also on the HeartStrings Japan FM his twitter account is.@Cemula1, he tweeted a photo of the FM and one Boice asked him “Who is that man on your photo?”

FTI’s manager replied : “GYUWONI NAMJACHINGU(Gyu Won’s Boyfriend)”

Kyaaa! Do we need to say more? The FNC family are pretty obvious that they are all DOOLIERS! Kyaaaaaa~~♥♥♥

ctto

shemotional said:

[!] FT Island’s manager was also on the HeartStrings Japan FM his twitter account is.@Cemula1, he tweeted a photo of the FM and one Boice asked him “Who is that man on your photo?”

FTI’s manager replied : “GYUWONI NAMJACHINGU(Gyu Won’s Boyfriend)”

Kyaaa! Do we need to say more? The FNC family are pretty obvious that they are all DOOLIERS! Kyaaaaaa~~♥♥♥

ctto

Guest NorineJ

I did? What's your username dear? Coz when I looked back at my interaction, no NorineJ so I guess you've got a different username.

Btw, yes. It's better to be a DOOLIER because we DEFINITELY don't need MONEY for our moments unlike... wait, let me laugh =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) Oooopss, okay done!

It's skyrine79 dear u PM me twice

helooooooooooooooooo guys....just leaving for awhile..n i already missing u all..
count me in to spazz tonight. ^^

get ready for kiss scene in last episode
srsw.png

Yonghwa really seems so nervous
bbb9.png

READY??
smdj.png

SUCCESS????
iixx.png

I THINK NO..... kkeke
gsk0.png

GET READY (AGAIN)
WILL IT BE SUCCESS THIS TIME??
wv2x.png

AND THIS IS THE RESULT..
BOTH OF YOU SEEMS SO NERVOUS..OH NO... I CAUGHT U..LOL
9ia5.png92s0.pngr5pe.pngs5dq.pngeg6d.png

Guest bebot7794

@shemotional: yes, dear, im always where the dooleys are. I enjoy reading anything and everything about them. Fanfics, twitter, forums, bts, vids are my daily dose, just so addicted to them. While most were going gaga over heirs and mhiyd, i was busy rewatching heartstrings, then, for the nth time! Lol.

Archived