The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

Morning/Evening Dooliers

Happy New Year to those celebrating and haf a great Dooley day to all.

Can be here later as I'll b having picnic till later evening but do continue to spazz n drool n all things nice

Take care n b safe everyone

Ignore the haters coz we luv our Dooley couple n Dooliers!!!

yesss my net fix last night the net has a problem and i call the operator i really miss pazzing in this thread even its 1 night but i really miss this
waaaaa
WAIT I USE 2NE1 SONG AGAIN
I DONT CARE EH EH EH EH CAUSE I DONT CARE EH EH EH JUST I DONT CARE
AND KESHA SONG 
BLAH BLAH BLAH
thats for the haters 
tsk 
lool im laughing right now dooley/yongshin couple is sinking it make me laugh  :)) :)) :)) and little pissed
lool im just gonna ignore that hahaha
soo lets continue to spazz ignore that its just waste of time
spazz time
and 
Chinese-New-Year-Wallpaper-2014-Best-HD.

Guest acshaney

NorineJ said: If u guys read d rest of her tweets it's really annoying really do richard simmons others off, yongshinlover replied me so I read a few tweets N yet here we are still chilling despite tons was said on Twitter. Well it's fun n cool to b Dooliers no doubt

[info] CNBLUE will be on SBS MTV 'The Stage Big Pleasure' on February 27. 8PM KST
http://www.mtv.co.kr/shows/thestage-bigpleasure (cr @u_shiningstar) via @CNBYonghwa

"The Stage Big Pleasure" features live performances from nation's top high-class musicians. http://www.mtv.co.kr/win/thestage-42nd-contest …

--

via @CNBYonghwa

sorry for the many post i wanna keep this thread alive and alive :(

1600977_625120520859097_1339771282_n.jpg

Archived