The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest sheshel

If u guys read d rest of her tweets it's really annoying really do piss others off, yongshinlover replied me so I read a few tweets

N yet here we are still chilling despite tons was said on Twitter. Well it's fun n cool to b Dooliers no doubt

Yes, Dooliers are cool and respectful :-) Plus I'm too old for fanwars and it weakens the mind and body.LOL

Moving forward... Do we have any news of our Dooley? I miss them too!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

No news yet d boys are in chile right n SH well having a vacation sumwhere...hopefully soon. N as to y uri Dooley princess has antis, coz dey r just jealous that she has plenty of guy friends who r just gorgeous esp YH 'ehem'..who cn blame her, she's gorgeous too!

Guest greenfrisbee

sheshel said: Hahaha! I find the tweet very funny. That person cares for us so much that she even took the time to send us a love message. Thanks but we would rather die sinking our ship then walk away smiling with heads up!:-) Good morning/evening Dooliers! Ignore the hate and spread positivity! Yong and Shin will surely be proud of us!:-)

Guest shemotional

=)) i was LOLing with her tweets too, really? so proud about their "buy for exposure"
nah, i'd rather spend my time staring and watching for "my ever-so-proud Dooley, read the mostly-good-coments, nod on how the Knets, the KBoices, the K hosts, the Dispatch approve of them, and finally to Simsimi, who is our popular, global Dooley endorser. . .than spend money just for that 2 second-exposure/moment(?).

and oh, their comebacks are near, but so what, i am also waiting for their hi&bow moment. .
which is, for sure, i am going to see Yong hwa do with the other gurls in the Music programs.

Guest shemotional

Embedded image permalink
ctto

tell me guys, how to move on?
i love this guy so much it leaves me dead everytime.
#BMPeru, when an audience threw  a Peruvian Homer Doll and landed directly to his arms. . Epic Reaction

Guest shemotional

I don't know why everyone's fussing and spazzing about this picture of Shin Hye in Hong Kong
8e6005dc78db11e3a9af0eddfe5726fc_6.jpg

saying she changed a lot after the Heirs?

NAh! Shin Hye was already one hell of a HOT girl even before, showing what she's Got . . .this picture is a proof . . .year 2011 (?)

Park_Shin_Hye_844.jpg

Guest shemotional

GOOD MORNING DOOLIERS! NIGHTY DOOLIERS!
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

tumblr_mktgd4uZdi1r0igmuo4_250.giftumblr_mktgd4uZdi1r0igmuo3_250.gif
ctto
really Yongie?  . . .how sweet . . .
Dooliers, pack yourselves, he ordered us to be delivered to them . . .

YongYong . . .HERE WE COME!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Archived