The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

@se7enbigbang missing u already take care haf fun n b safe!!! C u soon!!

@shemotional @shinyong29 u guys are awesome!! Thanks for d stills n shots luving dem much!!

Dooliers hwaiting till the end

Hwaitingggg @NorineJ @shemotional !!!! ;) let's keep this thread alive together n @se7enbigbang take care on ur way, make sure the fastest comeback to this thread,ok?! ;D

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning all... i just wake up. N never forget to check this thread. That's how my daily routine before i am busy with my activity. It's like my mood boaster. Have a good day everyone.. never forget to spread Dooley Happy Virus ^^ aja aja hwaitingg \:D/

Annyeong YongShins/Dooliers!!!

so our boys are currently performing in Peru now and i read in twitter that Yong Hwa sang a Spanish song yay!!!would really love to hear that! is there anything that this boy can't do in terms of his music.. beatboxing, rapping, composing, singing, producing, instrument playing DANG! the list goes on..

@MinSun4Ever thank you for posting the video... the look on her face when she said his name her eyes lighting up with excitement and doing their signature hand gesture i Heartstrings ahh it would have been a blast if it was Yong Hwa who's with her in that show..

Guest xxshadowxx

MinSun4Ever said: Hello @everyone.. i just pass for here and i don't know if this was here but when i saw it.. i thinking in all u :)) Take in the 4:30 min especially care :P look here expression when she said his name :P  For watch the subtitle u must to put it "eng"  :)

Well Cya and keep Figthing Doodliers!!!

:x :x

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

GIRLS! 
At the concert in Peru, the girls gave a flower to YH and he is put it in his mouth and he was so happy!

And I remembered this...

1014308_529911890379961_2028790149_n.jpg

"

During Blue Moon in Singapore, Yonghwa said that he is 
"DRAGON FLOWER".

During the CINA, Shin Hye received a flower from a fan perhaps during the red carpet event and she even twitted the flower she received and saying "Thank you Dragon".

Is the fan name is Dragon?
Or it must be another bestfriend thing? ~.~"

GoodAfternoon everyone hows this thread going lets keep this alove and positive and happy
*ignore those haters*
YongShin is My Favorite of all <3
@se7enbigbang enjoy your vacation have a relax and comeback soon :3 we will miss you dont worry we will keep this thread alive and possitive 

i love this fandom  :-bd

Guest ShilohB

wow- i was shocked to see some of the fans throw their bras to our boys... X(
very unrespectfull....watch ths video...poor JH & YH... YH try to pick it up, but when he saw it was a bra-he looks angry...

Guest NorineJ

Luv dis episode wen she was drunk n lee shin came along n also the part where he carried her.....sigh.... :\">

http://youtu.be/6FxfWRaq0rM

Guest NorineJ

I've read a total of 6 people including myself on twitter requesting FNC & SALT to haf Dooley Couple to b casted in an MV or CF or a new drama

I luv the Dooliers spirit

Archived