The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i watch FMV of Dooley couple I cried because im really happy seeing them even if its MV and FanFic Books in WattPad and AsiaFanFics i really want to see them together in real
YongHwa and Shin Hye Admitted They In Realationship*my Dooley-sional Mind Activited*
IM A CERTIFIED YONGSHIN/DOOLEY SHIPPER
even i will watch the heirs my heart will never change for this couple
they are my happiness <3
idc about what people arround me saying "hannah just give up shin hye is famous to the other guy the lead role of the heirs just ship them YongShin Is No More"
ME:NO I WILL NEVER CHANGE MY HEART TO THIS COUPLE I WILL SUPPORT THIS EVEN IT HURTS ME THIS IS MY HAPPINESS AND DONT YOU DARE TO SAY THAT TO ME 
im willing to wait longer that yonghwa and shin hye will have a Drama CF collaboration 
it really weaks me if theres a rumor >.< i cried again now im typing now im crying
its in my heart when i saying this about this couple <3
#YongShin Fighting
i will always pray GOD is Good please let them together again 
we want latest pic together again <3
i wont give up Fighting!!!

Been away for 5 days to back hometown for my Holiday.I ll miss Dooley & u guys so much :((  :((
:((  :((   :((   :((   :((   :((
To Ms. Dooley who s now on Holiday. Just enjoy urstumblr_m41re38FBA1rn4higo1_250.gif tumblr_m41re38FBA1rn4higo2_250.gif
tumblr_m41re38FBA1rn4higo3_250.gif tumblr_m41re38FBA1rn4higo4_250.gif
ctto
To Mr. Dooley: Just enjoy your concert with BOICES. take care & come back soon.tumblr_mzys2zIOOX1sji8vco1_250.gif tumblr_mzys2zIOOX1sji8vco2_250.gif
tumblr_mzys2zIOOX1sji8vco4_r1_250.gif tumblr_mzys2zIOOX1sji8vco3_250.gif
cre: listencnb

Guest shemotional

kimsoyeon18 said: lool i have to post this 
Lee Min Ho-Park Shin Hye, Angry At Chinese Scandals

Actors Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye showed anger towards a dating scandal of them in China.Today, Lee Min Ho's side said, "The scandal is absolutely not true. Their intentions of wanting to get something out of us by making up the scandal is ridiculous. It makes us very uncomfortable."
They continued, "The scandal is not even worth explaining. It's not true. He's so busy with tons of schedules that he can't even dream about dating at the moment."
Park Shin Hye's side also said, "The scandal has no evidence. It's not true."
They said, "There's an agent that takes care of her business in China. We asked the agent what we should do about the scandal. We believe such scandals came up because 'The Heirs' is popular in China too. But it's not true."
One Chinese media said, "It has been 2 months since Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye started dating in secrecy."
Photo Credit: Star Today
2013 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
kpopstarz via Park Shin Hye Thread 
lool @se7enbigbang what will you say 
lool i really dont believe thisi dont believe they are dating theres no proof 

Guest shemotional

I think if Yong Hwa sees this picture. . .
tumblr_mzwdxhOvQy1tonsg4o1_500.png
ctto

I am picturing him as smiling-like-a-blushin'-boy-with-his-cheeks-protruding-to-NO-end-then-touches-his nape-intuitively . . .sigh . . .how to believe his denial?

Guest NorineJ

@se7enbigbang missing u already take care haf fun n b safe!!! C u soon!!

@shemotional @shinyong29 u guys are awesome!! Thanks for d stills n shots luving dem much!!

Dooliers hwaiting till the end

Guest shemotional

ctto

trivia: Kang Shin Ho, Shin Hye's older brother composed the music while Shin Hye did the lyrics . . cute

i suddenly remembered my previous post here about YAB's friendship and how SH treat those guys around him:

JGS- SH's older brother
Hongki- SH's younger brother
Yong HWa- SH's same-aged friend

:)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

Hello @everyone.. i just pass for here and i don't know if this was here but when i saw it.. i thinking in all u :)) Take in the 4:30 min especially care :P look here expression when she said his name :P  For watch the subtitle u must to put it "eng"  :)

Well Cya and keep Figthing Doodliers!!!

:x :x

Archived