The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello fellow dooliers!! I'm new here but actually I'm a secret reader here before but I can't resist not to join you guyssss haha! I'm from Philippines, and a loyal doolier  :x

Welcome.....our family added one member again... keep update n posting here ^^

Guest silvergate08

Goes online and already have a great day:D

I just backread the rumor of minho and shinhye in netizenbuzz. One person there says that shinhye sitting with yonghwa parents is created only by crazy fans. LOL 2-3 persons there defended that the tweet comes from popular and respected boice (saturnkr) (who hates shipping), is the one who tweeted that.

Yap! *raises my hand* im not delusional *dances*

@silvergate08 if you noticed looks like most of the peeps at netizenbuzz approve of YongShin based on the votes up on comments related to our Shin Hye and Yong Hwa so it's not only the K-netz who approve of them but also most of the international fans :))

Guest silvergate08

@silvergate08 if you noticed looks like most of the peeps at netizenbuzz approve of YongShin based on the votes up on comments related to our Shin Hye and Yong Hwa so it's not only the K-netz who approve of them but also most of the international fans :)

)

read also the comments at asianjunkie in taemin smoking pics. :D:D

Guest ShilohB

@silvergate08

Thanks for the article..agree with u that he is protecting her reputation..if he doesnt hv a gf..he wont admit that he likes to make jokes around his gf...and make her laugh..the simple answer will be just-i dont know coz.i have no gf...hhahaha...

Guest NorineJ

I just haf to post this video. No offense to anyone or any idol but seriously of all d rings that was lost had to be dat, it's fated dat dey r just not meant to be!!! Can I laugh a lil??? Buwahahaha rofl!!! Ahem sorry Dooliers.

@silvergate08 @se7enbigbang thanks for d articles!!!

I also just read a tweeter by a fan from china who stated clearly how much dey hated SH...I wonder if dey dun like her at all y even bother to talk about SH.

NorineJ

said: I just haf to post this video. No offense to anyone or any idol but seriously of all d rings that was lost had to be dat, it's fated dat dey r just not meant to be!!! Can I laugh a lil??? Buwahahaha rofl!!! Ahem sorry Dooliers. @silvergate08 @se7enbigbang thanks for d articles!!! I also just read a tweeter by a fan from china who stated clearly how much dey hated SH...I wonder if dey dun like her at all y even bother to talk about SH.

Guest silvergate08

my first time to read comments there and im dumbfounded at how casual they post obscenities.. their opinion of the other ship is the same as the peeps at netizenbuzz =))   it's crazy how they have build their reputation, i would never want to be part of a group perceived like that :P

i stumble upon that site last week. Although im not a huge fan of strong and censored language and pics, its fun to read different views and opinions. Its kinda boring for me to read allkpop and soompi NEWS' comments more on "hes so handsome" "hes gorgeous" and "fighting" LOL i like to read 2-3 sentences hehehe

Archived