The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest NorineJ

So she got it : since that, his life is never the same, he wanna live in her life :)

So how many time you think i will replay this song now with your nice reminder @Norine J ;))

I'm not complaining go ahead play d song with the amazing voice of mr Dooley in this thread even anytime Anyday! Thank u nomu nomu nomu, Chibcha chincha chincha appreciate it so much...!

Dats d Dooliers spirit!!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Jung Yong-Hwa and Lee Jong-Hyun in LA]여러분들을 위해 특별히 미국 LA에서의 정용화씨와 이종현씨의 사진을 공개합니다! 
Only for you, we have brought Jung Yong-Hwa & Lee Jong-Hyun’s photos in LA!

정용화씨가 기타를 연주 중인 이 곳은 씨엔블루 블루문 LA 공연이 열린 ‘LA PASADENA CIVIC AUDITORIUM’ 바로 옆이랍니다. 
Jung Yong-Hwa plays the guitar next to the ‘LA PASADENA CIVIC AUDITORIUM’, where CNBLUE Blue Moon LA concert was held.

1743664_586546281423201_1654889868_n.jpg

1546438_586546271423202_1964515291_n.jpgcre: Official CNBLUE facebook

I don't know from the start i really didn't affected to see LMH-PSH. Cz i didn't see their chemistry at all. To be honest,when the Heirs airing..i actually ship the second lead ( kim wo bin ). Dont misundertanding me. I just ship them at them moment the heirs airing..and it just from on screen. Heirs is so popular. So i expect this news abt dating rumour. But i didn't feel anything nor worry abt it. It's different when it comes to JGS. Sometimes i feel worried but then calm myself tht they r just oppa-dongsaeng relationship.JGS is so close with PSH too.her mom is also want SH as a bride. But my delusional mind say..JYH is still the best for SH.YH's mother also think tht SH is a perfect bride... just like hong ki said in past. So what i wanna say here..lets be positive thinking...and remember we are ship them no matter what their relationship are. I respect YH n SH decision. To be together or not in the future..i just will wait n support their respective carrier. Yonghwa should be find a best candidate for his future wife..so does SH. More be happy if they are really will be together in future. It just my wishes. Sincerely. :)

Guest NorineJ

@se7enbigbang the hug was different in BTS than the one in the drama....its as if more personal coz YH was leaning on her shoulder and I tink even the hand placing behind her back was different too...

I tink we are itching to see new pics of them Dooley Couple together isn't it?

Guest doremii*

silvergate08 said: Quickly denying because ParkShinhye side - have to deny it immediately because "someone" is not there in the country. That "someone" is busy, and shinhye dont want to distract his concentration and ruin his trip on the other side of the world. Leeminho side - because he already saw that "someone" and he is afraid of him. Popping out of nowhere during their taping and standing by her side showing off that he is the rightful owner BIG LOL. forgive me for my dooleysional mind in fairness for minho-shinhye shippers, in allkpop and netizennbuzz i dont see extreme/delusional comments so far. All i see are, "wishing it would happen"

[MAG] "We need to go on the World Tour, too, so I don't have a special urge to be dating right now." 
- Jung Yong Hwa in The Star Magazine February Issue!

(Translation cr. : mamamia263)
cre: YongShin fb-----------------------------I have no comment :) Just one more thing i wanna share 1620601_254354314723956_1111527886_n.jpg
:) not just by words :) 

se7enbigbang

said:

I have no idea when & where this Chinese media get this info. I just know that i dont believe they r dating. :)

[Article] Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye deny Chinese report that they're dating

Both Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye denied reports that they were in a relationship.

On the 26th, Chinese media reported that the two 'Heirs' leads had been secretly dating for two months. However, the media presented no proof, just repeated that the two of them were dating.

Both sides expressed that they were flustered with the report. Park Shin Hye's label told TV Report, "Of course it's not true. There's no basis to the story. We don't know why that article was published in China. We're taking measures through our Chinese agency."

Lee Min Ho's label similarly told TV Report, "There was a rumor in the past, too. There's nothing confirmed in that article. The [Heirs] team are so close with each other, which is probably why these reports are happening."

cre: LINK

Guest silvergate08

doremii* said:
silvergate08 said: Quickly denying because ParkShinhye side - have to deny it immediately because "someone" is not there in the country. That "someone" is busy, and shinhye dont want to distract his concentration and ruin his trip on the other side of the world. Leeminho side - because he already saw that "someone" and he is afraid of him. Popping out of nowhere during their taping and standing by her side showing off that he is the rightful owner BIG LOL. forgive me for my dooleysional mind in fairness for minho-shinhye shippers, in allkpop and netizennbuzz i dont see extreme/delusional comments so far. All i see are, "wishing it would happen"

Archived