The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

A rare moment to see them colaboration again. I really want them in running man as we were talking before. We can see they r battle each other. PD~~nim could u let them appear in that show? ●●● if someday this really happen....(○°♡°○)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have I mentioned that I'm totally in love with Mr. Dooleys voice?
Guys, you have to watch this live perfomance of Y, Why in eng version....it's so touching. I love this song and we all know Mrs. Dooley loves it too 
:x

cttu

Me 2. Love this song so much, especially this ascoustic version (this is my ringtone ;))

You can have it your way girl if you mind

I don't wanna bend you girl, all the life...

When you come in my life see my eyes

My life is never the same

My eyes tell you truth

I wanna live In your life...

How can a 19 year old guy can compose such insighful, passionately song. His voice, his emotion, Hyun's guitar driff...Awesome!

@jyhpsh moreover PSH was d first to hear it before the song was released! Hmmm....just drifting away listening to it

So she got it : since that, his life is never the same, he wanna live in her life :)

So how many time you think i will replay this song now with your nice reminder @Norine J ;))

Nothing new. Just like the articles that we read ab dating rumor between PSH-LMHI just post briefly ab this video.

They said ab Chinese Media released the info that PSH - LMH has been dating secrety for 2 months. Actually, this is not the first time of that rumor. Last year, they were in famous drama "The Heirs" & how real they were that make others think if these 2 were really dating. 
They even received the Best Couple.And PSH also admitted she felt good that she & LMH good look. Plus, now she doesnt have boyfriend.
PSH's agency also deny the rumor & said they (PSH - LMH) havent met after finishing the drama. From Jan, she has been busy with her CF shooting & going oversea.
PSH now in the preparation for her next project "The Royal Tailor" & LMH is now promoting in China.Maybe the dating rumor is from the famous of the drama Heirs in China, to the point that fan wanna see them together.
My POV:No evidences... no care :)And the Yonghwa that @kimsoyeon18 heard in this video not our Mr. Dooley, that is yeonghwa, means film.

lool i have to post this 
Lee Min Ho-Park Shin Hye, Angry At Chinese Scandals

Actors Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye showed anger towards a dating scandal of them in China.Today, Lee Min Ho's side said, "The scandal is absolutely not true. Their intentions of wanting to get something out of us by making up the scandal is ridiculous. It makes us very uncomfortable."
They continued, "The scandal is not even worth explaining. It's not true. He's so busy with tons of schedules that he can't even dream about dating at the moment."
Park Shin Hye's side also said, "The scandal has no evidence. It's not true."
They said, "There's an agent that takes care of her business in China. We asked the agent what we should do about the scandal. We believe such scandals came up because 'The Heirs' is popular in China too. But it's not true."
One Chinese media said, "It has been 2 months since Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye started dating in secrecy."
Photo Credit: Star Today
2013 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
kpopstarz via Park Shin Hye Thread 
lool @se7enbigbang what will you say 
lool i really dont believe thisi dont believe they are dating theres no proof 

Guest silvergate08

Quickly denying because

ParkShinhye side - have to deny it immediately because "someone" is not there in the country. That "someone" is busy, and shinhye dont want to distract his concentration and ruin his trip on the other side of the world.

Leeminho side - because he already saw that "someone" and he is afraid of him. Popping out of nowhere during their taping and standing by her side showing off that he is the rightful owner

BIG LOL. forgive me for my dooleysional mind

in fairness for minho-shinhye shippers, in allkpop and netizennbuzz i dont see extreme/delusional comments so far. All i see are, "wishing it would happen"

Guest maya2206

Helloo dooliers....wooww you're spazz very fast guys, I'm very busy these days and almost no time to visit this thread ... but I still follow the news about our Dooley couple ...including the news about the dating scandal made by chinese media,news about the dating rumor between PSH and LMH I think it's just the desire of the fans and media in china who see their role very well because as we know ms Dooley drama "Heirs" are very popular there And my dooleysional mind said there is no need to worry about our dooley couple,their relationship is fine and not affected by dating rumor because Yonghwa and the blueboys always sing YFFM in their concert :D This is the link to see the video (fancam) from BMLA, we can see how attractive and excited mr dooley while sing YFFM Check out @KPOP_TV's Tweet:

[HD] 140124 넌 내게 반했어 (You've Fallen For Me) - CNBLUE @ Blue Moon in LA http://t.co/zalNaomnEy

— K-POP TV (@KPOP_TV)

January 26, 2014

kimsoyeon18 said: true of this quote thats why i really love this couple 

i make a right decision i ship this couple  :x :x :x
and my another favorite scene 

:x :x :x
lool im wait the author in wattpad update my favorite yongshin fanfic :)) :)) :))
my sone friends says im not a true sone because i didnt support the ship of yong -.- im still a sone and i ship ****** to other guy not to  yong i hope my sone friends respect my decision

Archived