The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

let me do this 

omoo looks like real <3 but i love this fanmade

doolers are talented hahaha

pshic-yongshin-yunihz-69.jpg

YongShin Is My Happiness 

:x :x :x

THANKS chingu! Still not sure how to post pics lol shame on me!

kimsoyeon18

said: hmm i hope korea and the whole world starting selling again the heartstrings dvd (hoping again) in a repackage dvd and fanmeeting again

well

we wont give up doolers we trust shin hye and the dooler knets

our theme song for today i wont give up

Today I found many things i wanted to reply but i just ran after thread moving speed since i am on and off thread. Therefore now i try to share my opinion without proper quote or proper mentioning post owner (otherwise I will be totally late and loss, hehehe...) Please understand. :)
First bike riding as couple with frog pillow (post from @se7enbigbang, if i remember right) 
I love this sense so much. So cute! So real! None of acting skill can make viewers also smile shyly while watching like that :x And Yonghwa loves it too ;)

-What is the most memorable scene with KyuWon?

YH : I feel that when Shin put a frog pillow on his bicycle seat is very cute. Because he is very shy, so it is funnier and more interesting

(Heartstring guidebook interview)

Couple Earings

I do believe couple things in general just for 2 people who are in love to show whole world their love, to feel their sweetheart always with them even they're not in physically. I just want to take chance to gossip with you about one of meaning of earrings. In my place, ring is symbol of love and commitment between the two and earrings is symbol of family approval, especially acceptance from mother and mother-in-love for their child love. To celebrate engagement, mother gives daughter earrings. At wedding, mother-in-love gives daughter-in-love earrings. That's it. 

And if anyone let her mind go further from my information, it's her choice :))))) 

Guest sheshel

Amazing how much Knets luv our Dooley

@shemotional tbh I dun really care wat d gogumas claim rofl as if dey think their idol is d best I mean coincidence maybe but how is it it's always similar to our Princess Dooley?

Let's not talk about d ex-wife n her supporters here else we get upset for nothing

Cheers :x to Dooliers & Dooley couple!!! Hwaiting

Never mention their fandom especially his ex wife in our thread or you'll receive a love message from them.kekekeke!

"Just music!" Guess how Mr.Dooley can explain to Ms. Dooley for these below pics from concert in LA ? Of course, not his fault :)

Credit as tagged
4cEQlyW.jpggtaV6Bg.jpg

Archived