The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shemotional

@akazukin02 , anyeong chingguyah . . .wawa c vhong noh?

heheh, wazzup? the google translate has this translation which is pretty much "what?"

박신혜-강민혁, 다정하게 '정용화 보고있나
Park Shin Hye - gangminhyeok, affectionately 'she' Chung, Yong - Wha

i think it was like "Jung Yong Hwa's "her/girl"  . . .burrugetta!

@shemotional oo nga kawawa si Vhong i think it was a set up..

nah is there no ending to the bracelets im so used to it now i think they just buy them from the same shop it's not something to take seriously but it's just fun to spot common things they wear :)

Guest NorineJ

It s on 130730 in The Heirs Press Conference

[sD photo] Kang Min Hyuk - Park Shin Hye - Sweetly/Friendly "Jung Yong Hwa are you watching?"

Amazing how much Knets luv our Dooley

@shemotional tbh I dun really care wat d gogumas claim rofl as if dey think their idol is d best I mean coincidence maybe but how is it it's always similar to our Princess Dooley?

Let's not talk about d ex-wife n her supporters here else we get upset for nothing

Cheers :x to Dooliers & Dooley couple!!! Hwaiting

hmm i hope korea and the whole world starting selling again the heartstrings dvd (hoping again) in a repackage dvd and fanmeeting again
well
we wont give up doolers we trust shin hye and the dooler knets
our theme song for today i wont give up

Guest NorineJ

@se7enbigbang maybe off cam dey talk about anything under d stars. Maybe planning for ehem ehem future??? Lol! Or maybe how tired n yet contented he was after concerts n she could b telling him wat she wants for her birthday?!? Buwahahaha!!!

Sorry here I go again

Guest shemotional

NorineJ said: @se7enbigbang maybe off cam dey talk about anything under d stars. Maybe planning for ehem ehem future??? Lol! Or maybe how tired n yet contented he was after concerts n she could b telling him wat she wants for her birthday?!? Buwahahaha!!! Sorry here I go again

Guest NorineJ

I think dey will make great parents in future coz d way dey handle children were amazing.... Or maybe dey will argue who to do d dishes or clean the house...kekeke....

waaaaaah this thread is moving so fast!
When I first saw the news about our Mrs. Dooley and LMHs dating rumours I thought OH NOOOO! But I read all the articles and there is nothing to worry about. I'm happy that knetizzen still believe in yongshin  :x
And Mr. Dooley twt "I felt that although the distance between us is far, our hearts are close."....I guess, we all think the same right?  ;))
Keep it up dooliers!

Archived