The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

CN Blue (씨엔블루, シーエヌブルー)

Greedy Man

Lyrics

CNBLUE - Greedy Man lyrics

Single: Blind Love

作詞 /Lyrics:JUNG YONG HWA

作曲 /Composer:JUNG YONG HWA & KIM JAE YANG

English Lyrics

Where are you going, baby?

Who's the man next to you?

Please don't go. Please don't go

Oh, whatever you do. Yeah, don't go with him. Don't say no

What are you doing, baby?

I'm waiting for you, baby

Call me now. Call me now

Oh, don't make me angry. Yeah, I'm not far from your home now

I see lies in your eyes. I know you, baby

I'm telling you what I see. I already know

I see love in your lies. I know you, lady

Don't you think that I know what you're doing?

Please tell me the truth

You make me crazy

You drive me crazy

You make me angry

Because of you. Because of you

You make me crazy

You drive me crazy

You make me angry

So, so, sorry, girl

No, nobody knows

Cr, cr, crazy in love

Yeah, I already know

This is the greatest love

Everyone calls the greedy love

Love you, baby. Only you, my girl

Please tell me, baby

Can I just stay here, baby?

I don't trust you, my lady

You are young. You are cute

Everyone looks at you, yeah

Tell them“I have a boyfriend.”

I'm telling you what I see. I already know

Please tell me the truth

Do you love me? Hey don't you? I believe in you

Please tell me the truth

You make me crazy

You drive me crazy

You make me angry

You make me crazy

You drive me crazy

You make me angry

Yes Mr Dooley pls stay with Ms Dooley forever n ever get married better to avoid any more unnecessary rumors! Buwahahaha I'm Dooleysional again.

Well we can wish n dream can we???

Hahahahaa.
Sorry for my Dooleysional Mind.

YongHwa has just twt 5 mins ago (just around after the time that SH's agency deny the dating rumor)

@CNBLUE_4: 안녕하세요! 용화예요. L.A Mexico 공연을 마쳤습니다. 많은걸 배우고 많은걸 느끼게 해주신 팬분들 고마워요~~! 거리는 멀지만 마음은 가깝다는걸 느꼈어요~!! 앞으로도 이런 공연이 많았으면 좋겠어요~!! ㅋJust Music!!!

Trans by Just_JYH: Hello! This is Yonghwa. We finished the shows in L.A and Mexico. Thank you fans for letting me learn and feel many things~~! I felt that although the distance between us is far, our hearts are close~!! I wish there are more performances like these in the future~!! k Just Music!!! 

835646237.png?1390806633
Does it have another thing for us to suspect??

Don't Care - CNBlueI don’t care, I have my friends to wait for meI don’t care, I have my fans to support meI’m gonna be okay. Gonna be okayI don’t care, I believe in my everything

Thank you, friends. I’m not alone. Be with me, guysThan you, fans. You’re not alone. I’ll be with youI’m gonna be okay. Gonna be okayI don’t care, I believe in my everything

tumblr_mem17c4l7b1qfwk81o1_500.gif
tumblr_mem17c4l7b1qfwk81o2_500.gif
ctto

really Yong Hwa really!!???!! you have to tweet like that just after the denials :))   of all the messages you can say you chose to tweet something like that =))

sorry for my dooley-sional mind also but what a coincidence really  :P

congrats to our CNBLUE boys it's not easy to have series of shows in very short time intervals but they have been very amazing and the feedback were awesome.. so to our boys you have worked hard KUDOS to the four of you :-bd

akazukin02 said: really Yong Hwa really!!???!! you have to tweet like that just after the denials :))   of all the messages you can say you chose to tweet something like that =))

sorry for my dooley-sional mind also but what a coincidence really  :P

congrats to our CNBLUE boys it's not easy to have a series of shows in very short time intervals but they have been very amazing and the feedback were awesome.. so to our boys you have worked hard KUDOS to the four of you :-bd

lool omg the k-netz are still loving the dooley couple  =)) =)) =))
with his tweet ehI felt that although the distance between us is far, our hearts are close.

hahaha my dooley-sional min i know your affected to the rumors please come back to korea and talk to ms dooley 
=)) =)) =))

Guest NorineJ

@se7enbigbang totally coincidence!! Probably just trying to hold it all in!! Lol!

D gd thing KNets are still strongly supporting our Dooley Couple no doubt about it!

N honestly after watching Heartstrings for the 13th time, I tink I've concluded my Dooleysional mind that the drama was mostly based on them - I mean could actually b the story of their lives for real...

Guest shemotional

elinasa said: Hey guys!!!! I'm new fan from iran after watching heartstrings I totally fell in love with this couple!!!! they r soooo cute<3 plzzzz be real YONGSHIN

Guest shemotional

se7enbigbang said:

I have no idea when & where this Chinese media get this info. I just know that i dont believe they r dating. :)

[Article] Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye deny Chinese report that they're dating

Both Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye denied reports that they were in a relationship.

On the 26th, Chinese media reported that the two 'Heirs' leads had been secretly dating for two months. However, the media presented no proof, just repeated that the two of them were dating.

Both sides expressed that they were flustered with the report. Park Shin Hye's label told TV Report, "Of course it's not true. There's no basis to the story. We don't know why that article was published in China. We're taking measures through our Chinese agency."

Lee Min Ho's label similarly told TV Report, "There was a rumor in the past, too. There's nothing confirmed in that article. The [Heirs] team are so close with each other, which is probably why these reports are happening."

cre: LINK

Guest shemotional

ROFL . . LOL . . i think this is OLD but i just saw this now and
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) tumblr_mncmjwG6zJ1rbmv1oo1_500.jpg

HOW???=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest NorineJ

[sD포토] 박신혜-강민혁, 다정하게 '정용화 보고있나'

Can anyone translate wat the sentence said?

I'm sure feeling Dooleysional today LOL!

From http://news.nate.com/view/20131007n31707

Archived