The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doremii*

sheshel said: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/01/lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye-deny.html?m=1 New article in NB about Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho dating rumors. Look at comment #2. :)) :)) :))

Guest NorineJ

Just had to post this again lol sorry pls dun b bothered with those rumors unless Dispatch or SH or LMH admit to b dating

Stay positive Dooliers hwaiting!

Guest NorineJ

i can't help but to post this...

• leemiyeon  2 hours ago
  • whats with netizen always bring up yong hwa name with park shin ye? ^^ kekekeke

ReplyShare › 
  • Avatarthey believe park shin hye is dating yonghwa.. since hearstring i guess.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
  • Share › 
  • AvatarTheir dating rumours started after You Are Beautiful. It only escalated when they did Heartstrings together and never stopped after that. Korean netizens are that insistent. 
  • Share › 
  • AvatarI once read that Sassengs knew they were dating because they would see them holding hands and had Car Dates. But these Sassengs would not release the photos or nothing....I'm not sure if it's true. But they seem to match well together so why not right? 
  • Share › 

Shin Hye - The Star Special Interview (ab The Heirs)Q: Shin Hye-sshi did you not ad lib?
A: I didn’t. I’m more loyal to the script. But in the last bit, watching the video with Tan and he says, "I can grab you after taking two steps okay?" and"My mom is coming back soon!" - that scene was ad lib.
Trans: xiux@soompi
----------------------------------Shinhye said, ” Jung Yonghwa worked hard at YAB, but I can see he is working even harder in this drama. He has more ideas than me, and he speaks adlib often. Not to be fallen behind, I become to work harder.”
cre: cnbluestorm.com

INTERVIEWER: In the end, Shin broke up with Kyuwon, sending her to England. Could you relate to that?YONG HWA: No. I couldn’t really understand his decision. “One year isn’t even that long.” I thought. If I was in his position, I would not break up with the girl, instead I’d tell her “Take care / I’ll wait for your return.” It’s not like his injury couldn’t be cured, it’d be better if he said “While Kyuwon is in England, I’ll recover from my injury.” But because Shin’s different, I murmured at the script, “Hey, you, why did you go and say that?” (laughs) In the original script of Episode 15, Shin was supposed to be always crying.But Shin Hye went and talked to the director and changed a lot of the lines. Shin Hye even wrote the lines herself! To the point that it’s not right if you don’t credit her as one of the script writers for episode 15. She’s really good. She should become a script writer (laughs). I didn’t really know how to change the lines, so I just said “That sounds great!” on the side (laughs).cre:raine_evenstar
My POV:The more they add ad lib into the sript, the more realistic the drama is. So can i call Heartstrings is nearly belongs to YH & SH?:)

Guest ShilohB

KNetz always bringing up Yong Hwa's name whenever Shin Hye has an article being linked to another man.

Their agencies were very fast to deny the rumours..remembEr that when SH was asked abt it in her interview,she was happy..i thk just to promote the drama..now, when things like.ths occurs,she might regret saying that.maybe, by ths way that she will hv to admit she is dating somebody else...hhehehe-just hoping :)

I have no idea when & where this Chinese media get this info. I just know that i dont believe they r dating. :)

[Article] Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye deny Chinese report that they're dating

Both Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye denied reports that they were in a relationship.

On the 26th, Chinese media reported that the two 'Heirs' leads had been secretly dating for two months. However, the media presented no proof, just repeated that the two of them were dating.

Both sides expressed that they were flustered with the report. Park Shin Hye's label told TV Report, "Of course it's not true. There's no basis to the story. We don't know why that article was published in China. We're taking measures through our Chinese agency."

Lee Min Ho's label similarly told TV Report, "There was a rumor in the past, too. There's nothing confirmed in that article. The [Heirs] team are so close with each other, which is probably why these reports are happening."

cre: LINK

Archived