The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

*waves* goodmorning/evening!!!

@silvergate08 no offense taken it's actually nice to have someone to pull us back when some of us here are carried away from spazzing sometimes ;)

http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/5ddfc6c083c311e3a12b0e196947e596_102.mp4

Not sure if the link will work but it's a must watch video of Yong Hwa dancing during their NY concert..

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thread title has been changed. Hope it will be easier for new shippers to find it

:)

Thanks to @kimsoyeon18 for messaging me about it

Thanks..@kimsoyeon18 n thanks to the admin too. Finally someone fulfill my advice n others..sincerely thanks ^^

Guest yongshinlove

kimsoyeon18 said: chingu have faith i know we will see them on screen or on tv maybe this year idk but the faith and destiny will do those things im always pray that any korean directors or any korean tv stations offer them a drama again because i know heartstings is a big hit and Dooley Couple Became a Big Hit Too Because of there unique relationship <3 i believe on that

i admit i really confuse what will i shipp they say you should yong*** but when i saw heartstring i just fell in love to this couple i watch the wgm of yong i just watch 1 episode others no it didnt sparkle on my eye now i will always support YongShin in my heart idc my sone friends what they say im not a true .... -.- it hurts me but no matter what they say im still gonna ship YongShin ireally decide this is it i really ship to sail in i believe that they will have a drama or a collaboration with cnblue

Guest NorineJ

First of all Dooliers are awesome!! ^:)^ =D> We got new members & reached over 400 pages and I think I'm falling in luv over again for the Dooley couple as I back read about 7 pages full of posters, pictures n videos!!! They say wen u're in luv or so close to each other, u will look alike....n from wat I c YH n SH whenever dey selcas, dey look like each other, that smile, d shyness awwww........ :x :\"> U guys make it so much fun here....

Guest NorineJ

Photoset: Addressing Park Shin Hye dating rumors. MC: Why don’t you meet her, (PSH), and be like, Hey, so many people talk about us, why don’t we just start... http://cha0tic-beauty.tumblr.com/post/43277037611/addressing-park-shin-hye-dating-rumors-mc-why

Archived