The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest yongshinlove

I lurked on the new born couple thread. And i notice most of them're ex  GeunShin,  and there was one goguma too. Anyway, i love YongShin couple very much and will always love them and support them. I love and miss them so much that sometimes it really hurts and feel like forever. I always wish best for them.Wondering if we'll be able to see something like this again or not...
tumblr_m3f7uzVPIU1rnlyi2o1_r3_500.gif
tumblr_m34emeNxxz1rnlyi2o1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_m34emeNxxz1rnlyi2o2_500.gif

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yongshinlove said: I lurked on the new born couple thread. And i notice most of them're ex  GeunShin,  and there was one goguma too. Anyway, i love YongShin couple very much and will always love them and support them. I love and miss them so much that sometimes it really hurts and feel like forever. I always wish best for them.Wondering if we'll be able to see something like this again or not...

Guest shemotional

kimsoyeon18 said: yongshinlove said: I lurked on the new born couple thread. And i notice most of them're ex  GeunShin,  and there was one goguma too. Anyway, i love YongShin couple very much and will always love them and support them. I love and miss them so much that sometimes it really hurts and feel like forever. I always wish best for them.Wondering if we'll be able to see something like this again or not...

Guest shemotional

shinyong29 said: Guys..is it possible if we added our thread tittle become The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple ?? Cz maybe some people who are actually new fans of yong n shin didnt know wht the dooley couple is? Just advice from me..hehhee ;)

true of this quote thats why i really love this couple 
tumblr_m9nt5mJAx01rbr6oto1_500.png

i make a right decision i ship this couple  :x :x :x
and my another favorite scene 
tumblr_mzkfektY1r1tonsg4o2_250.giftumblr_mzkfektY1r1tonsg4o3_250.giftumblr_mzkfektY1r1tonsg4o1_250.giftumblr_mzkfektY1r1tonsg4o4_250.gif
:x :x :x
lool im wait the author in wattpad update my favorite yongshin fanfic :)) :)) :))

my sone friends says im not a true sone because i didnt support the ship of yong -.- im still a sone and i ship ****** to other guy not to  yong i hope my sone friends respect my decision

@kimsoyeon18 me too. i watch WGM before i ship dooley couple but i just can't feel the chemistry... all of their gesture, gaze and skinship looks awkward... Sometimes, i feel that Mr. Dooley look like he was being forced, not his usual self... 
my nieces and cousin is a big fan of SNSD and they were saying that Yongs** is real and try to convince me, like one ggm who loves to PM dooliers(LOL) but i don't really care...
Dooley Couple interaction and casuality proves it all... who knows if they were just bestfriend or really in love? we will keep supporting them to the end....
I am really proud of you dear... 
=D> =D> =D>

Guest shemotional

tumblr_m0wls3xNcV1rn4higo1_r1_500.giftumblr_m0wls3xNcV1rn4higo2_500.giftumblr_m0wkjgrkU31rn4higo1_r1_500.giftumblr_m0wkjgrkU31rn4higo2_r1_500.gif
ctto

HeartStrings Feels/ #neonnaegebanhessoDoYouKnow?

When the Cold One felt the pangs of Jealousy
They immediately turned 1000000000x hotter. . .

Yah! Lee Shin, I know that he is not as handsome as you . . . but why so cruel?

Guest shemotional

kimsoyeon18 said: @shemotional and @shinyong29 the owner of this thread only can change the title but if admin can hmm lets pm the admin i know the owner of this thread is inactive lets pm the admin and ask if they can change the title of the thread

Guest shemotional

lunapic_132943809624612_.giflunapic_132943809624612_51-1.giflunapic_132943809624612_6.gif

ctto

Dooliers! Do you share glasses with your guy friends?
ewwww
unless. . . (for me: if its Yong Hwa)

oh. . .the comfortableness!!!

and they both love ice chips. YH once said in WGM that he really loved Iced Americano and loves to chew on ice chips.
ke ke ke and now i saw this. SH likes it too. . .

@shemotional and @shinyong29 the owner of this thread only can change the title but if admin can hmm lets pm the admin i know the owner of this thread is inactive lets pm the admin and ask if they can change the title of the thread

Yeah so sad cz admin of this thread is inactive. If we change the name people can recognize it. Cz most of fans YH n SH know them as YongShin /YongHye couple. I didnt mean to erase the word of "Dooley"..we will stay as The Official Dooley Couple. i just suggest if better we added YongShin (Yonghwa-Shinhye Couple) in the name of the tittle.

I agree with you. Honestly, at first i didn't know that they are called "dooley", coz I'm a new yongshinshipper....and I think some people don't know it too..
Maybe we can add the persons behind this name "dooley" in the threadtitle, too? For Example "The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Yupp.that's right dear. Tht's why i thought before.. cz my friends who are new in this world of shipping didnt know wht the dooley is. So i was thinking that. Yeah.. we better added their name too in the last word of the tittle so ppl can recognize it. But anyone can do it?

Guest dooleykel1925

shemotional said: i just found this . . .ROFL =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
tumblr_inline_mynwuxrHmV1s1v0r9.png

remember my post a week ago?
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Yongshin%2Bcouple%2B4.jpg
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
ctto

ok, i get it. . .SimSimi's Definition. . .

Shin Hye=Yong Hwa
Yong Hwa= Shin Hye

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest ShilohB

why there's no news abt PSH lately..she seems quite mysterious lately..seems her last schedule was for the educar photo shoot..but, no info about it.
her CF with JGS also seems quite mysterious..no statement frm her agency...
maybe her agency is giving her some privacy, to hv vacation..it's ok..we understand that..saw a photo uploaded by fans that she is in msia..but,cant confrm when it was taken..if she is still on vacation, why JGS said they'll hv a photoshoot?? hmm...

she just retweet her friend's tweet hours ago, abt a song..she doesnt even tweet back when her 'best friend' tweet n upload his selca after the concert..
:P
 any news guys???

Archived