The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest shemotional

ohhhh, everyone's talking about His Tweets!!! Interesting!

For me, the tweets are For Boices around the world. . .but there are certain part of those tweets that are only for Korean Boices. . . because the word "come back to you" can't be rendered to I-fans for Yong HWa's only come back destination is Korea. . .

the thing is I don't Know what is so special about Korea, because i always remember the "withdrawal from Heirs issue" before, he looked really unhappy. . . but when BLUEMOON IN SEOUL was announced and set. . .he kept mentioning in his tweets how excited he is for the BMSEOUL.

rational mode on: because he is Korean. . . ok. . . ok. . .

delulu mode on. . . shhhhhhhh, i know who attended that BMSEOUL on the first day beside his mom. . . .
8-} :-? [-X \:D/

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shemotional

i just found this . . .ROFL =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
tumblr_inline_mynwuxrHmV1s1v0r9.png

remember my post a week ago?
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Yongshin%2Bcouple%2B4.jpg
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
ctto

ok, i get it. . .SimSimi's Definition. . .

Shin Hye=Yong Hwa
Yong Hwa= Shin Hye

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest greenfrisbee

se7enbigbang said: Instead of "Do you know Heartstrings ?" that Mr. Dooley usually said in the last concerts, this time in NYC he has found a new way to introduce it."Neon naege banhaesseo" (You have fallen for me/ Heartstrings)... do you know????"
cttu

chingu @shemotional this past of 3days i suddenly read fanfiction story in wattpad i found a beautiful fanfiction of yongshin and m waiting the next chapter of this fanfiction i just miss this couple
i love you simsimi hahahahaha

lool im addcited to this couple  =)) =)) =)) =))
i really miss them

but i wanna see the video of yonghwa giving the flowers part

Guest shemotional

@kimsoyeon18 , gurl. . .you haven't seen that PRECIOUS and OBVIOUS video yet? it's all over youtube. . .

arraseo. . .here

ctto
the MC, i<3 Lee Jae Hwi. . . called him multiple times. . . but he was so nervous he just ran fast smiling. . .ke ke ke. . .

and look at Shin Hye glow with that smile

thank you @shemotional omg my heart im soo addicted to them right now  :)) :)) :))
im proud im part of this fandom  :x :x :x
i have faith that YongShin will have drama again together even a duet you know knetz likes YongShin on a Drama again  :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest shemotional

so this is Kim Tan's Pose? :-O :-O =(( =(( :-O :-O =(( =(( :-O :-O =(( =((

1545189_702420556459177_1067105380_n.jpg
ctto
Me:
 i thought it was YONGSHIN's, SHINHWA's, YONGHYE's, DOOLEY's
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

img0402_20091015135400_1.jpg
ctto
ahhh. . .YAB came first, right? before The Heirs?=)) =)) =)) =))

hehehe. . . although i love the Heirs' story. .  .Chanyoung~ah!
=)) =)) =)) =)) 

Guest shemotional

tumblr_mvfa15XQSh1stkeigo1_500.jpgtumblr_mvfa15XQSh1stkeigo2_500.jpg

♥yonghwa shares a photo of psj during filming

♥shinhye’s tweet ~ selca with woobin

upon seeing that twitpic shared by yonghwa, something came to my mind, a recent tweet made by shinhye. i thought these two posts shared too many similarities that i couldn’t help but post it here. idk if it’s intentional or coincidental or just a product of my delusional thoughts being a fan of these two artists, shinhye & yonghwa. anyway, i am putting it up here just because…i’m missing them and i’m looking for connections between these two.

~”it’s hard to wait”

~stating the cold weather

~someone’s cold

~someone’s reminding to wear warm clothes

~photo in look-up angle

~photo taken while filming

~gorgeous photo subjects

i found this on tumblr. . . i got so interested but i don't know what to do or how to post it here without being sued in the future, so i just copy-pasted it.

but i want to credit this to my-kdrama-otp . . .everything posted, from words to periods and commas, elements, pictures and graphics, was hers. . .

i just found this . . .ROFL

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

tumblr_inline_mynwuxrHmV1s1v0r9.png

remember my post a week ago?=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Yongshin%2Bcouple%2B4.jpg

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

ctto

ok, i get it. . .SimSimi's Definition. . .

Shin Hye=Yong Hwa
Yong Hwa= Shin Hye

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Abt simsimi matter ...i ever played with this as well n posted it in my other sosial media.. i just ask simsimi abt yongshin then simsimi reply : " better than yong**o. Then i remember there is one fans of that fandom leaving comment n complained in my account she said " why yongshin is better than yongs*** then she put like a disagree emote." Hhahaa..i reply to her " then why u ended being here"?? ( i mean why she is ended comment in my acc if she is yong*** fans ) . Looks like she pay attention to much.LOL

Guest mycha26

kimsoyeon18 said: chingu @shemotional this past of 3days i suddenly read fanfiction story in wattpad i found a beautiful fanfiction of yongshin and m waiting the next chapter of this fanfiction i just miss this couple
i love you simsimi hahahahaha

lool im addcited to this couple  =)) =)) =)) =))
i really miss them

but i wanna see the video of yonghwa giving the flowers part

Guest yongshinlove

Guys, whether our couple thread  is moving  fast or  not. Let's  follow  the  rules. Plz...let's not quote  the pic.  :D

Archived