The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shemotional

Britney-ShilohB said: Hi @eewan... :D I'm also a newbie..I started ths mth...to be honest in the 1st place,I was so in luv with the drama the heirs..then I start to google abt ms dooley.when I google who is his real bf,the 1st answer was JGS..I started watching their youtube..all the bts scene of YAB..even I watched the YAB drama. :P I really shipped them..until I found a youtube scene where mr dooley gv ms dooley a bouquet of flower then I became suspicious. .why does ths guy so brave to do ths in front of many people..then I saw the baeksang moment..when he sang that song..I was telling myself..ths guy is in luv..and he wants to show it..so, I watched HS..and when I watched the bts moment..I knew ths 2 hv somethg..ths was in dec 2013,and I found ths dooley family.at 1st just being a silent member until I cannot stand it...hahahha...in Jan, I became a member..I'm in luv with ths couple..I even started to download cnblue's song and hv them in my music playlist..the best prove is when he sang yffm in every concert..all the signs he gave..hurmm..a guy wont act that way if he is not in luv..well,thats my story..haahaa

Guest silvergate08

shemotional said: Britney-ShilohB said: Hi @eewan... :D I'm also a newbie..I started ths mth...to be honest in the 1st place,I was so in luv with the drama the heirs..then I start to google abt ms dooley.when I google who is his real bf,the 1st answer was JGS..I started watching their youtube..all the bts scene of YAB..even I watched the YAB drama. :P I really shipped them..until I found a youtube scene where mr dooley gv ms dooley a bouquet of flower then I became suspicious. .why does ths guy so brave to do ths in front of many people..then I saw the baeksang moment..when he sang that song..I was telling myself..ths guy is in luv..and he wants to show it..so, I watched HS..and when I watched the bts moment..I knew ths 2 hv somethg..ths was in dec 2013,and I found ths dooley family.at 1st just being a silent member until I cannot stand it...hahahha...in Jan, I became a member..I'm in luv with ths couple..I even started to download cnblue's song and hv them in my music playlist..the best prove is when he sang yffm in every concert..all the signs he gave..hurmm..a guy wont act that way if he is not in luv..well,thats my story..haahaa

Guest ShilohB

@shemotional

Wow..nice story.like u, i also at 1st not into koreans music coz i dont really like the boy group and girl group.they look and sound the same_ sorry!!

But cnblue is different.it's a band and i can relate more to them in terms of music..As ms dooley,i found her so amazing..a very talented lady..both of them are matched in heaven bcoz of their friendship n chemistry, thats why i am a doolier :x

Guest shemotional

@Britney-ShilohB , yes, i remember, that was the reason why i don't like Kpop, they all look and sound the same. . .

as for PSH, really, i thought she was Yoon Eun Hye. . . hehehe, they resemble big!

Guest silvergate08

but i wanted to clear something, although i first fall in love with cnblue thru wgm but im not included in that fandom.  the cute thing about wgm is the story of falling in love with your first love, it is really sweet and cute interaction, but after the show. THE END. My feelings on that show end too.

Since I become yonghwa stan I watched his hearstrings too. And that time I was introduced to dooley community. Seeing some gifs and reading some comments, I get curious. I don’t really watched bts but I tried. And wow oh wow! The rest is history! I go back to youre beautiful and saw the bts and then I was hooked, lined and sinker.

I am actually late comer of dooley community. I haven’t read all pages of dooley soompi because its already so long hahahahha , I am a lazy reader. 

Guest sheshel

I had fun reading all your latest posts! Ok so here's my story. I was really into k drama and some k movies way back 2003-2005. If I remember it right my first k drama was Winter Sonata! Gosh, Bae Yong Jun such a hottie and the drama brought me to tears then my first ever k movie was My Sassy Girl! Then more k dramas and movies after but due to lack of sleep and my eyes became swollen I decided to stop. Three years later (2008), my coworker introduced me to Jdrama so I started watching Hana Yori Dango which introduced me to my favorite Arashi but due to the same effect of my kdrama addiction, I decided to stop.LOL

Fast forward to 2013, I quit work and decided to become a full time mom and wife. Then one day during my spare time, I thought of watching a kdrama. Actually I was a bit hesitant at first due to its negative effect on me.LOL But I promised myself just one drama and I'm done. So I gave it another try until I found Heartstrings then their BTS then their articles then this forum which is a first for me btw.^_^

Now that I'm back to work, I still can't get enough of Dooley and this fandom. It feels like you all became my close friends, really.^_^

I don't think joining the Dooley family will have a negative effect on me so don't you all worry I will be here smiling while reading all your posts.

If only I am given the chance to send my heartfelt message to Yong and Shin, I would like to thank them for making us happy and to tell them how much we admire their friendship. Hope they stick together no matter what!

Sorry for the long post Chingus!

Goodness, I am sooo behind! I have to read from page 320+ - 398.
How do I learn about our Dooley?!?! 
Well, not really a fan of Korean drama's/movies at first. I think the only and 1st Korean movie/drama I saw was way back 2002. A friend of mine, introduce me MY SASSY GIRL. And I love it. When I arrive in US last 2011, Im bored and far from my family. I started watching Movies in YT until I saw A MOMENT TO REMEMBER. Since then, I've been googling "best korean dramas/movies" and found a blog where she posted her fave korean dramas and I saw Heartstrings. I watched it first and it is pretty good.. Then I try to google about PSH, and I saw You're Beautiful. Found their BTS's which really made me head over heels inlove of this two. Until it came to the point that everytime I rewatch Heartstrings, my husband will sit with me and watch the drama together. And yeah, I can't conclude or call my husband a Doolier, but he is not convinced that they are not dating. Since then, I am a fan of Park Shin Hye and a supporter of CNBlue especially to Jung Yong Hwa. I've watched most of PSH's dramas & movies and I've never, I mean NEVER ever felt a closeness like her & JYH. I mean, she is playful & close with the other actors, but it is way far from how our Dooley's interact off cam.  And I am SOLD! 
To be fair, I watched WGM and I'm sorry to JYH :(( my husband and I can't even finish episode 5. Halfway to epi 5 my husband is asleep already.. And its kinda "ehhh" to me.. I don't say I'm bias, because I'm not really a fan like really fan of JYH. But hey, don't hate me, I like him, I like CNBLue and I support him and will support him. :D
And all those who posts about Dooley, THANKS!! We are all optimistic and tried, I mean WE REALLY TRIED to put our rational mind at first.. But hey, who can blame us if they are dropping hints here & there?!?! We are all people after all! 
Kudos Dooliers! Kudos Dooleys! I'm proud to be in this group. Proud to be in this thread! Proud to be with the same ship with y'all! <:-P<:-P<:-P

Guest sheshel

I tried watching WGM too out of curiosity but IMHO it still cannot beat the Heartstrings BTS. I compared it to the BTS because it makes more sense than the drama. Kekekeke!

Guest silvergate08

@Too Old For richard simmons i always love ur story with your husband :D who else here who have husband that thinks they are real too? LOL its cute to hear such thing. I remember the male comment in youtube of baeksang award. "No male will waste their time in giving flower infront of people if he isnt interested with her" ;)

Guest ShilohB

@silvergate08

and no man will do the pointing thing during his show..in front of the world. .if he is not interested with her...I think that was hus greatest performance ever.coz I never saw him sang like that before and up until today :P...

I also never watched tht wgm thg...it looked weird..yh was acting uncomfortably.but he had to do it coz it is his job..the way he called psh during that wgm time..as if he wants to show something. .sh sounds a little bit angry..why does she need to say that she is single n lonely..as if it is a hint to yh that she really is not taken by anybody. .hahaha..delusional mode :P

that's why I luv them..

I am the most behind!!!  I haven't posted in forever - but that doesn't mean I am jumping the ship - NEVER!!!! Will forever be a doolier -

Now, I better go back to the bird's community - I hope I don't get a lot of scoldings when I show up!

Love the DOOLEY COUPLE!!!

silvergate08

said: @Too Old For Bullshit i always love ur story with your husband

:D

who else here who have husband that thinks they are real too? LOL its cute to hear such thing. I remember the male comment in youtube of baeksang award. "No male will waste their time in giving flower infront of people if he isnt interested with her"

;)

Guest shemotional

Kyaaa!

The Doolier's Love Stories! oh. . .i am so glad that i thought of asking our new comer @eewan about how she became a Doolier . . .although it was @Britney-ShilohB who first answered it . . . now everyone's answering it!

Ohhh. . . keep flooding our thread Dooliers! More Posts, More Love!

And i am Glad that I thought our GOAL was to REACH 400 before Ms. Dooley's Birth Day. . . we are already on 398 and Ms. Dooley's BD is still a month away!

and our Sunbae @viyra came! . .Anyeong!

Archived