Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream

bubbletealove

Is it waterproof?
This may seem stupid but is Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream waterproof?

I have a pool party with my friends tomorrow and I have quite a few blemishes I'd like to cover up~ But will the pool water wash the cream away?

I really hope it doesn't lol, I've been staying up most nights because I've been writing college admission essays and my skin has gotten worse.

Note: I have the SPF 42 PA +++

No. 21 BB Cream if that matters ^^

Thanks!

And don't stay up late, ladies and gents! (;

EDIT: Thanks everyone for their replies! (: I enjoyed the pool party and had some nice dinner (steak yumm :]) The cream stayed on a little bit because I didn't swim that much, but yeah, I recommend not rubbing your face alot because it just washed off xD Also, it's fine if other people post their questions here; since it's related to BB Cream ^^

Guest enoki_panda

I wear Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream shade 23. Just a few days ago, I wore it when I went to water world. Even though I got drenched loads of times and wiped my face a couple of times too, and sweated a lot xD, when I went home, the coverage was still there! It takes more than just water to wash off BB cream :D

Guest soiia

It is not entirely waterproof I'd say. At the least, it is sweat-proof, but if you're going in the pool, I doubt it is going to stay on fully. But if you don't rub your face or anything too much, chances are the bb cream will still be on your face, like how you wear lipstick and while the glossy look is off after a few hours, the "stain" is still on your lips.

But I notice that when you splash water on your face with this bb cream on, the drops of water seem to "stick" on your skin. It disturbs be a little bit because I have like tons of droplets of water on my face, but if you don't mind that, go ahead.

Guest AnsonHu

its definitely not water proof, but it will stay on for the whole day if your face doesn't get totally drenched with water. i just went swimming with it on last weekend... just try to avoid getting a lot of water on your face and you should be fine =)

Guest mythairefyry

Just going to hijack this thread for a quick question ^^;;

Does this BB Cream make you look like a ghost in pictures?

Guest AnsonHu

mythairefyry: Unfortunately yes it does :( This one has a high SPF and since SPF reflects light, it gives off this "ghost" look in flash photography

Guest Lolly~

I was wondering about this too! Can I just ask, do you know how sweat proof it is? I'm thinking of wearing the same Missha BB cream for the rest of summer as it's lighter than foundation :)

Guest AnsonHu

Lolly: It will not completely sweat off after a day in the summer... that is only if you don't touch your face that much. You might need to set it with powder to keep it in tact though. What I've noticed is after a day in the sun the product will rub off onto my cell phone or hands very easily. But then again, I live in Texas lol, and its hard to find a foundation that won't do that in this humidity!

Archived