[Drama 2011] A Thousand Days' Promise 천일의 약속

serenasf95

Call me nuts . . . :blink:

I went and complied the comments related to Baduy's Poetry Corner into one file and uploaded it to MU:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AJN0KA3Q

(My apologies if I overlooked any comment.  It took me two days to sort through 51 pages.  So, it's possible that I missed a comment or two.)  :wacko:

If Baduy's comments had been in a syllabus for our reference, it would have made watching this drama so much more insightful.

Enjoy.  :)

Oh, Thank you! Don't worry I think I'm even nuttier than you! :D

This is probably the my last post but I still come in for the last two subs (Where's 71e? waiting for 71e!) and read the comments ... Here it is my favorite A Thousand Days Promise - tears and kisses.

I hope I didn't flood the forum. Didn't mean to!

tdpcollection1.jpg

raewonsooae1.jpg

A Thousand Days Promises - Kisses overload .....

raewonsooaekiss3.jpg

raewonsooaekiss.jpg

raewonsooaekiss2.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE AND MAY 2012 BE BETTER YEAR FOR YOU ALL AND ME TOO!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest michsann

hi ladies! i really love this series. soo ae's acting was really great - she deserves an award!!! and i just realized SBS has produced really great series this year - among my faves are city hunter, scent of a woman and a thousand days promise. it must be tough to choose who will be the winner.

btw, sorry for asking, but ive been trying to browse the recent pages before this but i couldnt find the softsubs for epi 19-20. does anyone have a download link for the subs of the last 2 epis? super thanks to whoever will post ^__^

[10] [iNTERVIEW] Actor Park Yu-hwan

201112280845771343_1.jpg

My name is Park Yu-hwan.

I was born on March 9, 1991. JYJ member Park Yu-chun is my older brother.

When I first started acting, Yu-chun gave me a lot of advice about work. He told me, 'You must not forget that you're the youngest so you need to approach people first and greet them properly as well.' I think he told me a lot about such things because he knew that I wasn't used to using the honorific form of the Korean language from having lived overseas for a long time.

In "Thousand Days Promise," I wanted to seem like the perfect younger brother. I wanted my character Moon-gwon to be the reason that his older sister, with Alzheimer's and depression, wanted to live. And I think I succeeded since people have been saying I'm the type of brother that's likely to be from outer space. [laughs]

That's why more people recognize me as actress Soo-ae's brother instead of Yu-chun's brother. And it feels good that people like the character I played but it also makes me feel like I should be sad and eat my food quietly. [laughs]

The person I clicked with the most on set was Soo-ae. We had a lot of scenes together, from beginning to end, so we became very close and I learned a lot from her. Even when the camera was shooting me, she'd immerse herself into her emotions and respond to mine so it helped me shoot my scenes with more ease.

For this drama, I acted in the way I wanted to. I didn't know anything when I worked on "Twinkle Twinkle" and "Gyebaek" so I received acting lessons and did what the director told me to but this time, my seniors left it up to me to act out my character, saying that I'm the person that would know my character best. It felt like I'd finally become a real actor.

I practice my lines at the Han River a lot. At first I started going to the river because I was too embarrassed to practice in front of my mom and it's actually become more comfortable now. I think it somehow helps me memorize better. I've even gone at midnight.

I'm the type that doesn't tan easily. My skin actually turns even more pale. When I peel, I peel here and there with some parts coming out white and other parts red. It comes back to normal in about a week but during that week... I kind of look like a zombie. [laughs] People looked at me weird when I went to the convenient store. [laughs]

I've been interested in entertainment shows ever since I was in the U.S. I watched all the episodes of SBS' "Law of the Jungle" and MBC's "Infinite Challenge" that I had missed out on after I got done with "Thousand Days Promise." I even have the calender from "Infinite Challenge." But I don't think I'd do that well if I went on entertainment shows. I'm so shy that I'd have a hard time talking and would fail at showing my goofy side. Everything that I do for the first time makes me nervous.

I'd like to try playing an arrogant character which I know doesn't suit my looks. I know that I look like a nice guy right now because of my fair skin and from playing Moon-gwon but I'd like to try filming a movie like Kim Rae-won's "Sunflower" when I get older.

I think that even tough and bad experiences are good for actors. Of course it's better not to go through such experiences but having experienced them first hand would be better than having heard about them from someone else. I may have a hard time when I'm going through such moments but I think everything gets better over time.

CR : ViKi

Hi ~~ anybodys gonna watch the Awards show live tonight ?? ;)

looks like 'A Thousand Days' Promise' couple ---- Rae Won + Soo Ae is gonna attend the ceremony .... :w00t::D

HOPEfully they'll walk the red carpet together as well ..... CANT WAIT to see them .... hehee.... still having withdrawal feeling since the drama ended 10 days ago .... :P

of course .... do hope they will win some awards too ....... as they definitely deserve the recognition & honor for their hard work & awesome performances ..... :lol:th_image_baidu_sweet5.gif

2011 SBS Drama Awards ---- logo.png

The Dec 31 show will start broadcasting 8:40 p.m. (Korea time) ... & the red carpet begins 7:00 p.m. ~~~ :D

10000064717.jpg

- Han Seo Kgyu, Soo Ae, Kim Rae Won, Jang Hyuk, Lee Dong Wook, Kim Suna, Lee Min Ho, Song Jung Gi ... these captivated drama actors of Republic of Korea will be present.

http://enternews.sbs.co.kr/article/article_view.jsp?be_id=B1000156492

2011_Promise_SBSDramaAwards_1.jpg

2011101115282905480_1.jpg

htm_20111011153002c000c010-001.JPG

htm_20111011153002c000c010-003.JPG

2637_L_1318315029.jpg

w00t.gifw00t.gif

HOORAY ~~~ Rae Won did attend the show ... even walk the red carpet ~~~~~~~~ :lol: :wub:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/cholo_03/s_u_01_10035_01_02.gif' alt='s_u_01_10035_01_02.gif'>

but wheres Soo Ae?? :huh:

1325328177228_1.jpg

201112311942321115_1.jpg

201112311941779695_1.jpg

20111231000397_0.jpg

PP11123100038.JPG

htm_20111231195540c010c011.jpg

htm_20111231195533c010c011.jpg

201112311943421115_1.jpg

2011 SBS Drama Awards

WINNERS LIST

Daesang: Han Seok-kyu (Tree With Deep Roots)

Top Excellence Award:

Special Production, Actress: Su Ae (Thousand Day Promise)

Special Production, Actor: Kim Rae-won (Thousand Day Promise), Jang Hyuk (Tree With Deep Roots)

Drama Special, Actress: Choi Kang-hee (Protect the Boss)

Drama Special, Actor: Ji Sung (Protect the Boss), Lee Min-ho (City Hunter)

Weekend Drama, Actress:Kim Sun-ah (Scent of a Woman)

Weekend Drama, Actor: Lee Dong-wook (Scent of a Woman)

Drama: Tree With Deep Roots

Excellence Award:

Drama Special, Actress: Shin Se-kyung (Tree With Deep Roots)

Drama Special, Actor: Jung Kyeo-woon (Sign)

Special Production, Actress: Yoon So-yi (Warrior Baek Dong-soo)

Special Production, Actor: Jeon Gwang-ryul (Warrior Baek Dong-soo)

Weekend Drama, Actress: Lee So-yeon (My Love By My Side)

Weekend Drama, Actor: Eom Ki-joon (Scent of a Woman)

Drama Special, Actress Award: Song Ok-sook (Tree With Deep Roots)

Drama Special, Actor Award: Park Young-kyu (Protect the Boss)

Special Production, Actress Award: Lee Mi-sook (Thousand Day Promise)

Special Production, Actor Award: Yoon Je-moon (Midas)

Weekend Drama, Actress Award: Kim Hae-ok (Scent of a Woman)

Weekend Drama, Actor Award: Jin Tae-hyun (Pure Pumpkin Flower)

Producer’s Award, Actress: Lee Yo-won (49 Days)

Producer’s Award, Actor: Song Joong-ki (Tree With Deep Roots)

Lifetime Achievement Award: Kim Young-ok (Protect the Boss)

Top 10 Stars: Han Seok-kyu (Tree With Deep Roots), Kim Sun-ah (Scent of a Woman), Lee Dong-wook (Scent of a Woman), Choi Kang-hee (Protect the Boss), Ji Sung (Protect the Boss), Lee Min-ho (City Hunter), Kim Rae-won (Thousand Day Promise), Lee Yo-won (49 Days), Jang Hyuk (Midas), Su Ae (Tousand Day Promise)

Best Couple: Choi Kang-hee and Ji Sung (Protect the Boss)

Netizen Popularity Award: Choi Kang-hee (Protect the Boss), Lee Min-ho (City Hunter)

New Star Award: Seo Hyo-rim (Scent of a Woman), Shin Hyun-bin (Warrior Baek Dong-soo), Ji Chang-wook (Warrior Baek Dong-soo), Jung Yumi (Thousand Day Promise), Wang Ji-hye (Protect the Boss), Jin Se-yeon (My Daughter Flower), Lee Jae-yoon (My Love By My Side), Im Soo-hyang (New Tales of Gisaeng), Kim Jaejoong (Protect the Boss), Gu Hara (City Hunter)

Thanks to Dramabeans.

Dear AThousand Day's Promise

Congratulations To Su Ae & Raewon

SBS Drama Awards 2011- Hanrel Part1-2 Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?3dw59c9x1lj3z

credit:

http://kpopella.org/2011/12/31/2011-sbs-drama-awards/#more-8743

Raewon Smile>>>>>>>>

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

HI HI Kawasdee Kha ~~ nuenong_kim ~ ^O^~

so nice to see you again ~~ :D Happy New Year 2012 to you ~~~ :lol:113407_th.gif

Thanks a lot for sharing the Awards show download & the beautiful HD caps of RaeWon Smile ~~~ :wub::D9bee739d.gif

O... is it a torrent file that I cant seem to watch it .... ?? :huh: do you think you have a flv. or wmv format file? blush.gif

08-30-12_0.09162.jpg

08-52-00_0.367964.jpg

Call me nuts . . . :blink:

I went and complied the comments related to Baduy's Poetry Corner into one file and uploaded it to MU:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AJN0KA3Q

(My apologies if I overlooked any comment.  It took me two days to sort through 51 pages.  So, it's possible that I missed a comment or two.)  :wacko:

If Baduy's comments had been in a syllabus for our reference, it would have made watching this drama so much more insightful.

Enjoy.  :)

Thank you so much, 'Auntie Mame' , for doing that, and making it available to us.. I just downloaded it, and will gladly go through it.. And of course, thank you to Baduy for all.

I still vote for Baduy to give us the drama, with subtitles....^^

Labor of love by both of you...

Dear AThousand Day's Promise

Congratulations To Su Ae & Raewon

SBS Drama Awards 2011- Hanrel Part1-2 Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?3dw59c9x1lj3z

credit:

http://kpopella.org/2011/12/31/2011-sbs-drama-awards/#more-8743

Raewon Smile>>>>>>>>

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

congratulations_hg_clr.gif

to Rae won, Soo Ae, writer Kim Su-hyun, and the Production staff who made this drama a success.

Thank you,Middy for all the gorgeous photos of Kim Rae won in the Awards... Thank you also "nuenong_kim" for the lovely photos, especially all of Kim Rae won's smiles...

Thank you also "Bonds" for the complete Awards List...

'ww23" - I also wish Soo Ae had attended... Rae won, in his acceptance speech also said the same...

Everyone, - please vote for our drama.....!!

Hancinema is taking a vote on Best Drama of the Year. "A Thousand Days' Promise" is not even listed there, but you can vote for "other" and list "A Thousand Days Promise." That's what I did . They only allow one vote per person....!!!

HanCinema Drama of the Year - Please Vote for "A Thousand Days' Promise" under "other" and List it.

HI HI Kawasdee Kha ~~ nuenong_kim ~ ^O^~

so nice to see you again ~~ :D Happy New Year 2012 to you ~~~ :lol:*quoted image*

Thanks a lot for sharing the Awards show download & the beautiful HD caps of RaeWon Smile ~~~ :wub::D*quoted image*

O... is it a torrent file that I cant seem to watch it .... ?? :huh: do you think you have a flv. or wmv format file? blush.gif

Sawasdee ka Middy & Iris Raewon ~~~~~~ And Fans Drama 1000days

This is a file for download.

I'm sure you'll have to download it.

~~~enjoy watching with prince Raewon Smile~~~~~12-22-04_0.230251.gif

credit:

http://www.fileserve.com/list/9vBRd5d

12-22-04_0.231309.jpg

12-22-04_0.233528.jpg

12-22-04_0.234609.jpg

12-22-04_0.235622.jpg

~~~~~~My Prince Raewon

13-33-25_0.931915.gif

13-33-25_0.9438.gif

I did vote. But doesn't look like this drama is going anywhere with its popularity against others :(

And too bad Soo Ae didn't attend the award show, I was so looking forward to their reunion after the drama. They would have made such a handsome couple on the red carpet! Hopefully Soo Ae will attend the Baesang award or something in March/April. But by then Rae Won probably busy filming his film. Yup, it's all over!

Archived