[DRAMA JAPAN 1996] イタズラなKiss ITAZURA NA KISS

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest tangledplugs27

yeah, does anyone know if there are english subs for this? I've been searching everywhere, but can't find it anywhere. I hope that someone with a kind heart will do an english sub for Itazura na kiss. ^_^ It looks really cute but I can't understand it completely.

Guest babycurious

I had a crush on Takashi Kashiwabara after watching this drama. Haha... ;)

I heart him anytime now. I wonder if he still acts now.

He played the part pretty darn good, a cool hearted genius, who wouldn't fall in love with him ;)

anyway I love to watch the ending part over and over again.

this dorama is definitely a classic one.

Guest naive_nostalgia

D-Addicts has Chinese hardsubbed episodes, but no English subs. DoReMii Fansubs will be subbing this series as a side project. Let me know if you're interested in helping out.

Guest button-06

i remembered myself getting so addicted to the manga, tw version that i wish to watch this drama again last year.

BEfore that, i had glimpse of memories that i had watch it before around 7years back. so long...

then two years back, i tried to find the drama in spore running everywhere.. then my ma found it at home. ;) and another drama that this actor act became my birthday gifts . i prayed hard to watch, and had a good laugh. :D its nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Darkanimelover99

Hi, does anyone know where I can buy this drama with english subtitles? I found the regular japanese unsubbed dvds , but I'd really like to understand what they're saying. So, if anyone knows, please give me a head's up. Thanks >.<

I didn't really like this Japanese version. It never explain how the main guy fell for the girl. No lovey dovey scene and the girl acts exactly like a silly girl all through. Taiwanese version is way better

• 2 weeks later...
Guest myiu_xD

I Just love a lot Itazura na Kiss.. It's just adorable *--*

I like better than Taiwanese one *---*, It's really a classical one *--------*~

Please help!

Does any1 have or know of other clubbox link for this drama. I’ve been searching for this drama for a couple of years now and the 2 links on the pervious page is no longer existed. The drama is not on the 2 clubbox provided. Please help. Thank you

• 3 months later...
Guest xiaoxing04

i saw this one in local dvd shop for jdramas and i was about to buy it but had second thoughts coz this drama was aired 11 years ago..so i was wondering, how different was this from the taiwanese version?

• 4 months later...
Guest angelteuk

The anime version of this is out!! but still ongoing. :D

Hekhek..

Havent really watch this drama. Esp. the Season 1.

But I saw the first episode for season 2.

Torrid kissing scene. wahaha.

• 10 months later...
Guest XJShinoda

I LOVE THIS DRAMAAAAAAA!!!!

Kassy looks so good in it~~~ *drools*

Too bad there're only 9 epis... T^T

I wish it's longer~~~

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Korean producers tapping hit Taiwanese dramas for inspiration

With news of the Korean version of Japanese manga “Itazura na Kiss” being in the works, the upcoming update would mark the third international drama adaptation since the 1996 Japanese version of the same name and the Taiwanese duology “It Started with a Kiss” (2005) and “They Kiss Again” (2008). The original manga captivated readers and continues to expand its readership with the first of a dozen parts seeing an English release late last year.

South Korean producers hope the upcoming 'Itazura' update will repeat the successful formula of last year’s “Boys Over Flowers”, another Korean idol drama based on a Japanese manga that also originally saw major live-action success as the Taiwanese 2001 idol drama “Meteor Garden”. The practice of adapting live-action versions of Japanese manga is prevalent in both Japanese and Taiwanese-based idol dramas, but until the 2009 release of “Boys Over Flowers”, the phenomenon in South Korea had been mostly restricted to big-screen adaptations such as 2003’s “Oldboy” and 2008’s “Antique Bakery”.

The sudden move to update the classic ‘Itazura’ manga after the overwhelming success of “Boys Over Flowers” follows the growing trend by South Korean producers to invest in existing intellectual properties that originally seen success in other live-action adaptations. Furthermore, the original Taiwanese idol drama adaptations and the actors who starred in them have a faithful following in both Japan and South Korea.

Since it has been almost half a decade since the original Taiwanese idol drama adaptation of the ‘Itazura’ manga, producers hope to take advantage of the elapsed time to update the series to South Korean audiences who did not see subtitled versions of the original idol drama. And much like how “Boys Over Flowers” was produced partly due to the previous idol drama success of “Meteor Garden” that launched the acting careers of Barbie Hsu and the members of Taiwanese boy band F4, the South Korean update hopes to fare with similar success experienced in the previous idol drama “It Started with a Kiss”, which itself launched the acting careers of Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng.

With “Boys Over Flowers” and now “It Started with a Kiss” getting the Korean idol drama treatment, other hit Taiwanese idol drama such as “Devil Beside You” and “Mars” receiving possible consideration would not be out of the question.

Archived