就是愛

Guest chiliwinnie

You were in that "9 Frog Princesses" collab weren't you?

Ah! I've heard this before! I heard this on my friend's mp3 player. Is this Mandarin? I'm guessing it is but I don't know anything ><"

Did you do all the harmonizing as well? Your voice is so nice ^_^ I'm keeping this.

Guest animagelet

the harmonizatins are wonderfulllll. So is your voice. =] Please post more. I love the lightness in your voicee. You sing all the notes so beautifully.

Guest sikkony

Ah! I've heard this before! I heard this on my friend's mp3 player. Is this Mandarin? I'm guessing it is but I don't know anything ><"

Yeah it's Mandarin. It's Jolin Tsai's song.

Too bad you mouse clicked too early!

Guest jlove1831

I LOVE YOUR VOICE. I don't like Jolin much, but I kinda liked this song..I like your version a lot more haha. You remind me of Jasmine/Fish and someone else (but I forget who), but I like your voice more than hers because you have a more powerful voice. Ahh, sing more for us, please =D

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

i agree ^^ i like your voice too great job

i love this song!! the MV is so great.. but i lost it >< does anyone know what the ENGLISH title of this song is? xD

is all the harmonies already in the karaoke?

you did a good job on the song. :D nice voice.

好可爱的歌哦~~ 蔡的歌我不是特别喜欢,我喜欢你的声音~~

继续唱哦!! 加油!!! :D :D

Guest chiliwinnie

is all the harmonies already in the karaoke?

you did a good job on the song. :D nice voice.

好可爱的歌哦~~ 蔡的歌我不是特别喜欢,我喜欢你的声音~~

继续唱哦!! 加油!!! :D :D

I didn't sang the song with karaoke music....the background music is from the original song, I cut hear voice with adobe audition...the background music sounds very "empty" after vocal cut so I did some harmonies by myself....but u can still hear jolin if u listen carefully...^^

Guest mmitsjojo

wow yu sound like fanfan at first i thought it was a fanfan song i remembered clearly it was ! but i guess i was wrong =x the music beat sounds like a jolin song lol but you honestly i think you sound like fanfan if yu know who she is =x

Archived