SM Entertainment Audition Description

_RaiN_

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Thanks and good luck to you to. And I don't remember where but I remember reading that SM Entertainment is now looking for people with more dancing talent than singing, because they find it easier to train someone in singing instead of dancing, do you think that's true?

^ I think that is a load of BS to be honest lol :lol: But then again SM Entertainment is more known for dancing groups and idols than for singing. Not even BoA is considered as a singer but more as a dancer.

^ I think that is a load of BS to be honest lol :lol: But then again SM Entertainment is more known for dancing groups and idols than for singing. Not even BoA is considered as a singer but more as a dancer.

Hmm, that's exactly what I thought when I read it the first time. It's still kind of true how you said BoA is considered more of a dancer instead of a singer, and she dances really well so I can see why people say that. SM Entertainment is truly known for dancing groups or at least a lead dancer in every group like HyoYeon from SNSD, Taemin from SHINee, BoA cause she's awesome so she's solo, any many more. But if the fact is true then a lot of the dancers who wants to audition must practice really hard because of the expectation level...

Archived