Which Naruto characters do you hate?

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

This anime has a bunch of annoying and hateable characters. Name the characters you hate and why. Here is my top five. Feel free to give yours. I'll explain mines later. 1. Rocky Lee 2. Naruto 3. Kakashi 4. Sakura 5. Orochimaru/Garaa

Guest smoochy

Haha, whyy!! I really think Rock Lee is cool. :lol: and so is Kakashi/Orochimaru/Garaa :P

I dislike sakuya too. -_- really, she doesn't do much. lol

It's really funny how you stated why when you didn't o___O The only character I really disliked was Sakura. Her character in general pretty much explains why~

Guest piece_of_mind

the character i dislike is the slug tsunade-sama summons. it freakin creeps the shights out of me, but overall i dig all the characters because each one brings something to the table in naruto, no matter how little they contribute to their groups.

Guest Breakers

erm... actually all Naruto characters are quite lovable but anyway the one i really hate would probably be the 'snake'. sorry, cos i can't remember his name but i can't stand it when he stick out his long, long, slimy tongue. eww...

haha.. but Rock Lee is really cute to me. in fact he's my fave. character. XD. Kakashi & Naruto is kinda cool too! :lol:

Guest narcotix

This anime has a bunch of annoying and hateable characters. Name the characters you hate and why. Here is my top five. Feel free to give yours. I'll explain mines later.

1. Rocky Lee

2. Naruto

3. Kakashi

4. Sakura

5. Orochimaru/Garaa

i dont get why you hate 1,2,3,5 that sstupid.. i understand sakura but the rest is just weird, why watch the anime then?

HAHAHA Rocky Lee... is he gonna have a boxing match?

i despise the protagonist naruto... he really needs to learn more moves and stop overusing his stupid rasengan and kage bunhsin... and i was annoyed how he kept saying "I will definitely beat Orochimaru/Akatsuki/ etc etc...

Guest piece_of_mind

funny how you hate the title character. naruto's determination is what i most like about the character. a lot of the people who i converted to narutoism likes that fact too. the cool moves are a super plus though. if you read the manga you'll understand the other things he's learned to do.

Guest flipdragn

rock lee, kakashi, and gaara are the some of the coldest dudes ever! i can understand why you hate the other three though. naruto is annoying sometimes, sakura is useless, and orochimaru is one of those pedophilic homosexuals.

funny how you hate the title character. naruto's determination is what i most like about the character. a lot of the people who i converted to narutoism likes that fact too. the cool moves are a super plus though. if you read the manga you'll understand the other things he's learned to do.

oh i read the manga... dont assume that i haven't... i'm fully aware of how the characters are but its the repitition that naruto does is what is very stupid... i know the manga just as good as any Narutard and im blinded by the Narutard-ness... I actually have bad things to say about Naruto...

and Narutoism? oh god, like this world needs another "ism"...

narutard29ie.jpg

ugh...

Guest Nightmare

Can't we just post this in the Naruto thread? http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16

Oh well, I didn't like a lot of the characters in the beginning. Kakashi was the smex, but those kids were all braty and annoying. The pivitol point of excitement and interest is when smexy Orochimaru came along with his long smexy tongue!

Now, I have a lot of favorite characters. The only one who I don't like is Haruno Sakura. The main reason is due to her unhealthly obsession with Sasuke and the way she shruggs Naruto down. Even though in the manga, she's shown some growth... Her motives are always tie to Sasuke, which doesn't add much character to her.

Naruto, right now in the manga, is lacking much of a conflict.... He's getting to be a boring hero... Yeah, Akatsuki is after him, but that's not enough. Something is missing in him that makes a great character... which is sorta why I like Sasuke bettter than Naruto.

Guest Take Five

-naruto for obvious reasons. how many times can i watch kage bunshin and rasengan and hear dattebayo after every sentence?

-sakura for being useless

-i don't hate kakashi but he seems overrated.

-konohamaru. damn kids.

-sasuke gets on my nerves too.

i probably left someone out but i haven't watched this in long time.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

well.. i used to hate sakura .. A LOT.. but now i think she`s so cool.

i hated b/c she was freaking annoying & USELESS! now that she toughened up a lot ..she`s better.. anyway .. i guess from that list .. i hate orochimaru the most .

Guest phantom.leonhart

Sakura - Useless! All she can do is hit Naruto, when in fights she just stands there!

Naruto (at the start) - Annoying and a loser. But now i like him, well his determination and loyalty.

Sasuke - Thinking his all that, but really he's weak, that's why he is seeking help from Orchimaru.

And more! ++++

Archived