Guys wearing a skirt

Dudie

Guest ovaltinejenkins

It won't be catching on any time soon. Probably never. Blame society.

Ooh, but if David Tennant walked my way wearing a kilt, I'D POUNCE ON DAT.

David_Tennant_kilt.jpg

Guest wingfaith

^

that looks horrible... as if wearing that skirt is not wrong enough, he matched it with a disfigured blazer... 

Guest LibraZebra

Unless it's traditional dress, like a kilt or something, then I wouldn't find it all that suitable. If the guy's a crossdresser, then that makes sense, but if he's just a regular guy...I don't know why he would want to wear a skirt. =/ They're too feminine and seen as female-only items, I think.

Guest elavip

i don't know how i'd feel if it was worn as a casual, everyday thing. actually, i'd prefer one not. but for stage, as a costume, don't really care.

and i love this gif, perfect.

tumblr_lingrrzApg1qh2z68o1_250.gif

Guest Salt

@elavip LOL, I love that GIF.

When I saw the title I immediately thought of G-Dragon, lol.I think G-Dragon pulled it off, actually. I've seen some pictures of Japanese guys pull it off too.

Not really into man skirts that much but when they pull it off it's pretty interesting/cool.

• 1 year later...
Guest helli

Hmmm, there's a lot of limitations being aired here! These are the sort of things men were saying when women started to wear trousers! Really, skirts are more practical for men than they are for girls! A girl can wear the tightest shorts or pants and it looks ok but if a guy does the same he has this horrible bulge that can't be comfortable! What the hell if the skirt blows up if he's got nice undies on. Could be good to see a nice tight bum! Men in the middle east wear gowns all the time even to work and Island people in the pacific wear skirts and some sort of wrap-around. I don't want to be so bound up in conservative beliefs that I can't look at men changing their style of dress. Once they didn't even wear flowery shirts! Maybe it would be better for us if they did wear some sort of dresses and skirts. They might begin to understand us and our clothes choices more and take more interest in shopping for clothes and get some more interesting colours into their(and our) lives. As I write this it excites me to think of the possibilities! A busy street could be so much more interesting if all men started dressing differently. Imagine how it would be!

Guest Hades1430292066

Well I like it if the guy is androgynous and can actually pull it off. I also like it if it's similar to Rick Owens. If it's like this:
tumblr_m0mgex1Jaa1qllylso6_400.jpg

Then I'm totes cool with it. Nothing extravagant, just something simple and not overly feminine (unless referring to my former opinion).

Guest c.odette

Hes gotta act like he owns it. Also a scottish guy in full kilt gear/costume is so damn manly and hot.

That guy posted earlier needs a little more facial hair to pull off the kilt better imo, though

Archived