[Drama 2011] I Need Romance 로맨스가 필요해

serenasf95

Dramafever has the subbed episodes up w/in a couple days of airing (at least they did for 3 & 4)...

Hey! I was wondering if you were watching the show. Hey, these girls don't do the wide-eyed thing and not kiss back, right? :D

The main thing that sucks about watching a cable show is there are no spoilers :(

EDIT:

I'm trying to find stuff but all I see so far is talk about her revenge on her boyfriend. Don't care what his real explanation is... I will always think he's gay. LOL

20110629000934180b60012.jpg

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest susantilouis

I really like She will be with Sung Hyun too.. He is a good man

I do not like Sung Soo, he is a cheater :angry:

Hey! I was wondering if you were watching the show. Hey, these girls don't do the wide-eyed thing and not kiss back, right? :D

The main thing that sucks about watching a cable show is there are no spoilers :(

EDIT:

I'm trying to find stuff but all I see so far is talk about her revenge on her boyfriend. Don't care what his real explanation is... I will always think he's gay. LOL

*quoted image*

That's right, everyone on this series kisses like an American! :D I agree that the fiance is gay, but it's okay 'cause soon she'll been involved with a much more appropriate guy.

Guest alexx

EPISODE 6 ( ~450p-CHAN - Megaupload & Fileserve links~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION! :)

Yes, yes, I see it!

Thanks so much^^

In Young started to get physically attracted by Sung Hyun, right?

She thinks of him even while kissing her boyfriend.

Guest morchel82

hey guys thank you for episode 6, but does anyone also have a torrent verson? my megaupload sucks so much right now-it'll take me 12 hours to download and i need my romance fix right now! I still can't get over the fact that this drama is overlooked-its refreshing and very well execudted.the actors and actresses are adorable and the raunchy kiss scenes are the icing on the cake.! me <3s this drama so much!!!! blush.gif

naturally i'm interested in in-young's relationship w/ sung-hyun, but i thought the warehouse convo b/w hyun-joo and her ex-fiance tae-woo was soooo funny. both actors really pulled out their comedic chops for that scene lol. omg and yea i thought tae-woo flaked on the wedding b/c he was gay, too! lol

Guest gohgoomah

i have to jump on the bandwagon w/ all u ladies! i love dramas that are kind of a breath of fresh air (as far as korean dramas go)! i am enjoying this drama much more than i had expected myself to.

and i've got to say, i REALLY love EVERY song they play on here, i hope we'll get a good soundtrack with this drama... i can't wait!

Guest bluedelacour

I found a lot of music in spanish and portuguese (songs from Brazil) too it's really weird since I always watched dramas and find listening songs in my language is pretty weird =P anyways this drama is FANTASTIC I didnt know that our prince yul can give such a hot kisses XDDDDDDDDDDDD jajajajajaja

Guest kimheami

if you look up tomjone xanga. there is someone who puts up most new episodes of dramas for streaming. they are uploaded to tudou i think.

just google the xanga and you should be able to find it. i know i saw i need romance on there once. but sadly it is not subbed.

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

omg i cant wait for subs to come out i really want to know what happen in the episodes haha :D i love this drama because it have different type of relationships and it so different from romantic comedy from other korean dramas so i can't wait to see what happen haha thank you for the torrent on the episodes

Guest morchel82

@kimheami: thank you so much for your kind advice,but unfortunately xanga hasnt got the episode yet and on tudou I don't know how to search *feels like crying* :tears: I'll guess I#ll have to wait another 8 hours to finish downloading....

lol... can't wait for subs so I can know what's happening :D

No action this episode but some plot development

29011584.jpg

I don't know if it's better or worse that his relationship with the young girl isn't purely physical. Can't decide. Either way it sucks.

83707234.jpg

34517711.jpg

I am sure In Young will use Sung Hyun at the beginning but it must turn real for her. And I know that idiot will eventually fight to get her back but he must lose!

One thing I like about this drama is that they cast tall men :D

37766991.jpg

I think I am done with the pregnant lady storyline so I'm glad there'll be progress with the model & photographer next week.

42593452.jpg

Guest alexx

@clockwatcher : I have read your blog, nice entry about I need romance ;)

I agree with you, the kisses and NGs are not the only reason for me to watch this show either :phew:

Guest anyala

gaaa...interesting...

i found this drama is refreshing... the pace is fast and the story is intriguing....

just wondering ... the actress's really looks like Park Shin Hye... are they related somehow?

hope the eng come out soon!! thanks for the caps...

keep it coming, folks!!~

Archived