♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

[TRANS] ASK BB/DAE'S ANSWER]

1. When is your memorable stage?
1st concert of Alive tour

2. When is your happiest moment? 
Now. Bringing back memories of our 6 years. 

3. Who is the fan who impressed you most strongly?
Is it possible to choose only 1 fan until today?
(It means he can’t choose only 1 fan because there are so many fans who impressed Dae)

4. What do you want to hear most?
From V.I.P?! We have faith in each other. Do we need something to say?!
(It means there exists between Dae and V.I.P a sort of telepathy or something which makes words unnecessary.)

5. What do you think about the world tour?
It’s valuable and joyful time.

6. What is V.I.P to you in 6 letters(Korean)? 
Friend, faith and love. 

Extra Qs1. When do you think about V.I.P?
I’m still thinking about V.I.P now!! 

Extra Qs2. How do you feel when you see your old pictures? 
Dragon.
(In Korea, when people look more gorgeous than past, we often say “You became a dragon” which means “Wonders never cease”)

Extra Qs3. What is the food that you can cook well?
If you can eat well, I can cook everything.

Extra Qs4. What is your treasure no.1? 
The heart which is still beating.

Extra Qs5. How does it feel to have 6th anniversary?
: Well… the days went slowly but the years got shorter.

Source: http://www.ygbigbang.com/6thAnniv/
Translated by LueKim@twitter

[TRANS] ASK BB/GD'S ANSWER]

1. What is the most memorable stage?

“It’s hard to choose because it’s a lot..”

“Everyday!”

“I can’t choose because it’s a lot as well.”

4. What is the words that you want to hear most?

“Honey, sweetie and Oppa!” (여보Yeobo, 자기Jaki and 오빠Oppa)

“It’s hard but I like it!”

6. What is V.I.P to you in 6 letters(Korean)?

“Do I need to say?” (It means that between us, words are superfluous.)

Extra Qs1. When do you think about us?

“Why would you ask that?” (He is shy now)

Extra Qs2. What is the food that you can cook well?

“Nothing. I only can eat well..”

Extra Qs3. How does it feel to have 6th anniversary?

“I’m deeply moved indeed!”

Translated by: LueKim@twitter

TOP Cute Chibi Fanart

tumblr_m9tpnz5DGK1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

Source: Vians大雕兽的本命是红皮裤@weibo

120914 Seung-chan's Diary: Run! Run!

I’m really sorry for making all of you worry with my depressed Seung-chan’s diary from yesterday! So, after a long time, I went to Komazawa Park to refresh!

The place is really nice and it’s my power spot*! It makes me feel better when I run here! While running around, I can meet many people. That’s because I feel that everyone in Japan is really working hard. There are so many people running. Everyone also likes to exercise and take their pets out for a walk. And I think they’re doing it with all their heart…

Is everyone working hard??

I feel so good after running at Komazawa Park^^

Today, I had a recording for Sakigake Music Ranking show! I interviewed my friends Yamada Shintarou-kun and Mori-kun from Sata Andagi group. They are the first entertainers that I met in Japan! Both of them like to entertain people ^_^ It’s enjoyable when I’m together with those guys^^ Shintarou, Mori, I’m supporting you guys!

seungri-sata-andagi-120904.jpg

Sakigake recordings are always fun. The staff already considers me as their family! So awesome! The producer of Sakigake, Satou-san, really takes care of me. Recently, he introduced to me TKG (Tamago Kake Gohan or rice topped with raw egg and shoyu). It was so delicious!

I’m happy because of the love from all of you^^

Do all of you feel loved too??! Nice work for today too!

(Note: "Power spot" is used to describe a place or location which has a so-called mystical energy or sort of like a spiritual place.)

Translated by Mimi (marthapido.tumblr.com)

Photo from DCVI

Taken from:  BBU

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

Does anybody have any info when the ALIVE concert in LA ticket sales will be?

I have no Facebook... so I'm in the dark when it comes to any information!

QAQ

Guest RaRa AvIs

hello there!! MABUHAY to my fellow PinoyVIP's!!! same to IVIP's as well..first time posting here but I've been lingering for some time now..I'm so happy to find this FORUM..thumbs up to the admins, mods, friends and member..ever since I found this forum it suddenly become a part of my daily netizen life..I cant be OL w/o opening this thread..I LOVE IT!! and I love all your comments and loving post about our beloved BIGBANG..awww..this is my version of heaven in earth.....YEY!! 

xtlover15

said:

120904 Taeyang Twitter/Instagram Update
tumblr_m9tqfqq7am1qb2yato1_1280.png
Source:

Realtaeyang@twitter

Welcome to the thread RaRa AvIs  :) Boss and Gaho are cute in that photo, but I really want an updated version! I wanna see how huge Gaho looks next to Boss ^^

And it's nice to know that Seungri's enjoying himself again after his bad experience from the last show. I think those type of things are bound to happen sometimes since it's still not his native language, but I'm happy he found a way to learn from it. The pic with Sata Andagi is so cute :x

I knew BSX would do GD justice!! loving all the photos :x 

120905 Seungri with Florida @ Sakigake! Music Ranking EIGHT

tumblr_m9uu5pa2Ea1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

Source: http://blog.fujitv.c...0120905001.html
Taken from: TeamBIGBANG

120905 Seungri with Yamada Shintaro

tumblr_m9utqfIC5V1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

Source: yamashin0710@twitter

120904 To-san's New Discovery: Volume 25 

tumblr_m9utjjo2Jc1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

“Today I’m!! Hormone star!!!”

Credits: Kangdot0426 and Big_Seunghyun @ Twitter

Note: “Hormon-yaki” is a type of meat served at Japanese barbecue restaurants. It’s basically intestines of animals and “hormone” in the Kansai dialect means “things to throw away”. (via Marina- see comments below)

Taken from: BBU

More Alive Making Collection Videos with English Subs

[Engsub] Alive Making Collection Disc 2 [3/4]

Credits: babypandavn@YT l sujininguyenFollow@dailymotion

[TRANS] ASK BB/YB'S ANSWER

“I’ll make it.”

“MTVEMA”

“You, who read it.”

“Well.. nothing..”

“It’s fun. I think I can handle it well.”

6. What is V.I.P to you in 6 letters(in Korean)?

“Fantastic Baby”

Extra Qs1. When do you think about V.I.P?

“I’m doing now.”

Extra Qs2. How do you feel when you see your old pictures?

“Oh I was like that..”

Extra Qs3. What is the food that you can cook well?

“I don’t know now but I think I can cook well.”

Extra Qs4. How does it feel to have 6th anniversary?

“We’re still young.”

Extra Qs5. What is your treasure no.1?

“My pure soul.”

Translated by: LUEKIM@twitter

T.O.P’s New Movie “Alumni” Suspends Filming

tumblr_m9x7thhN2j1qb2yato1_500.jpg

T.O.P’s new movie, “Alumni,” has indefinitely suspended all filming due to the main director’s sudden departure from the crew.

According to Star News, the director of “Alumni,” Park Shin Woo, has stepped down from his position last month, and his replacement still has not been filled. Although filming started in July, Park Shin Woo and the production company couldn’t overcome their differences, and the recording has been stalled for over a month now.

The production company didn’t get into the details, only explaining, “All recording stopped because of the recent hurricane, and after internal discussion, we decided to replace the director.”

“Alumni” is a movie about a North Korean spy that gets dispatched to South Korea with his son. T.O.P plays the son of the North Korean spy, and tries to save his younger sister from danger.

Source: Soompi

120905 Seung-chan's Diary: Kindaichi Seung-chan

Posted Image

I’ve been confirmed to appear in Japanese drama, Kindaichi! Posted Image

This is my first japanese drama appearance! Kindaichi is a drama that has a long history in Japan!
Matsumoto Jun-san from Arashi, and Kamenashi-san from Kat-tun played as the lead actors in the drama before! This time the lead actor is Yamada Ryosuke-kun from Hey Say Jump! I’m looking forward to work together with him Posted Image

My acting is not good though. Am I going to be okay…. I will work hard! I was at NTV for meeting about the drama outfits today.
The meeting started at 5 p.m, but i came at 4:45 p.m, so i waited outside and suddenly Takei Emi-chan greeted me… Coincidence… I was really shocked.

Ara…araa!!!!! (ara! = omo! or OMG!)

E…Emi-chan!!?? Posted Image
She said “it’s been a while” to me. And she told me that she had her fringe cut….
So cu..cu..cu..cute.. How do i say this…
I didn’t know what to say… In the end, i just said “it’s good”… Stupid me… I should say “it’s cute” properly, but… stupid, stupid!

Anyways, because of Takei Emi-chan’s greeting, it was fun. Thank you Emi-chan. I’m always rooting for you. Aaa…

By the way, is Sugi-chan’s health okay..? I’m really worried about him… Brother, how did the accident happened..

I miss Sugi-chan.. T_T

From now on, i will have shooting till morning! Bye Bye!

(note: Sugi chan broke his chest bone… And the shooting till morning is drama shooting i think)

Photo by: DCVI

Translated by: 0401rurutic via marthapido

[TRANS] ASK BB/RI'S ANSWER

“Bigbang’s 1st concert.”
“1st awards that Bigbang attended.”
“A fan who run very fast.”
“Well done, Seungri.”
“It’s not that easy.
6. What is V.I.P to you in 6 letters(in Korean)?
“You guys are truly the best.”
Extra Qs1. What is the food that you can cook well?
“Stir-fried spicy pork(돼지제육볶음).”
Extra Qs2. What is your treasure no.1?
“Of course, you guys.”
Extra Qs3. How does it feel to have 6th anniversary?
“I feel so proud of it.”
Extra Qs4. When do you think about us?
“Everyday. From morning till night.”
Translated by: LueKim@twitter

Seungri's Diary from Josei 7 (Volume 5)

Posted Image

“Revealing Seung chan’s solo fan meeting!”

Hello everyone! I’m Seung chan also known as VI. On 27th August I did my long awaited solo fan meeting at Shinkiba, Tokyo. Did all of you attend the event?

When I told to other members, “I have a fan meeting tomorrow” , they praised me by saying “You’re doing great”. I’m happy~♥
This time, I put aside Seung-chan as an artist and worked hard as an entertainer.

The preparation for the event took about 2 months. There were singing and playing game session, and I thought about them all by myself. I met Panther-san (comedy trio group) to discuss the ideas but it took longer hours than the event meeting. I wonder why (bitter smile)

My love story can be seen a little… and I also did “Seung chan’s theater” . Panther-san teased me by saying, “So Seung-chan, you’re calling your own girlfriend as ‘girlfriend’~ ” Is it weird?

Aah, it’s just our story here, type of woman that like is someone who’s wearing something like a white one piece. Rather than pants, I’m definitely more to those who wear skirt.

……I’m saying this but why Josei Seven’s magazine’s reporter always comes to interview me wearing pants?! (Angry)

Well, let’s leave that. After the fan meeting, it made me realize once again that entertaining people is something that makes me really happy.

From now on, I’ll work harder because I always want to see all of your smiles.

pic captions:
Left up pic cap: Surrounded with sexy dancers during his Korean solo song,Ojjeorago (What Can I Do) performance, make the 2400 fans in jealousy.
Right up cap: He performed Tokugawa Hideaki’s Rainy Blue and AKB48’s Heavy Rotation. When he began to learn Japanese, there was a home work to translate the Rainy Blue song so he listened to it for so many times. It’s a nostalgic song.
Middle pic cap: During 2nd session, while singing Fantastic Baby, D-LITE appeared as a secret guest. He said “Please take care of VI” and left the stage, made the venue more excited..
Down pic 1: In the fanmeeting venue, there was an ‘Seung chan’s family’ exhibition showing decoration from his own room in Tokyo.
Down pic 2: Seung-chan’s handmade kimbap (Korean style seaweed roll) was shown at the fan meeting.

(Note: I’m not sure about the ‘girlfriend’ part since both written ‘kanojo=girlfriend or she’ in Japanese)

Credit: bb-ganba@ameblo
Translated by: marthapido

I'm happy that Seungri picked BB first concert as his memorable moment :x I know I'll never get tired of watching those performances the atmosphere was crazy! I think Alive Tour setup is really amazing, but imo nothing can top the fun and emotional moments of their first concerts. 

I can't believe the director left the Alumni filming! Regardless of his own personal view or dispute with his company he should've considered how his actions would effect the cast and crew. It's really unprofessional and I feel bad that now all the hard work and effort everyone put into it is now in jeopardy. Poor Tabi :( I could sense that he was kinda upset lately (A-Nation) and now I know why.