♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] G-Dragon with PSY and the cast of Infinity Challenge

psygdragon.jpg

C: Psy Me2Day // Vic @ bigbangupdates

Big Bang, Super Junior, TVXQ, 2PM, MBLAQ and ZE:A become one for "The K Showw"

bigbang2bkshoww.jpg

"2011 The K Showw" Calls Overseas Fans Over for TVXQ & BIGBANG Stages!

BIGBANG, Super Junior, TVXQ, 2PM, MBLAQ, and ZE:A have become one for fans overseas.

Comprised of the strongest idol groups, "2011 The K Showw" will be held at Incheon Songdo Convensia on July 9th. This combination of performers already receive much attention from Korean fans and anticipations are flaring since a collaboration such as this has never happened in Japan, let alone even once overseas.

Furthermore, being that the target audience is overseas fans from around the world, this concert all the more anticipated since the stages shown will be the most representative stages of the K-POP boom.

It need scarcely be said that out of K-POP, TVXQ, Super Junior, and BIG BANG are groups who are already spreading outside of Asia to markets throughout the world. More recently, 2PM has topped Thailand's Channel V Asian chart even outside of Japan, and as for Korean newcomer idols, MBLAQ and ZE:A are actively promoting. It can only be imagined how a concert that calls overseas fans over for Korea's representative idols will turn out, as it seems the cheers of overseas fans can already be heard.

[t/n: To clarify for those who aren't familiar with the K Showw, it's a special event for foreign fans. The tickets are not sold in Korea, instead the tickets are mostly sold to other countries such as China and Japan. Info here]

Source: Innolife

Translation by dawnjelly @ wild2day.org

Shared by: Vic @ bigbangupdates

Guest ._lynk_.

[uFO messages]GD replies to fan (G-Ri cut)

Untitled-1copy.jpg

-UFO mess: jiyong you little rascal! don't take off seungri's clothes~seungri will get shy.

-GD ans: i only do that cuz maknae's so pretty...also! maknae does the same to me too!

Cre:mystifize @ twitter

Shared by _Cáo_@grism.net

OMG @.@

[TRANS] [uFO messages] Taeyang’s replies to fans

I don’t know why but every time I think of Youngbae goon, my mood becomes better ^^ Sleep well and dream something nice ^^

- You have to sleep well too~^^ Put on a blanket even if it’s hot~

Taeyang oppa! There’s nothing better in the world than walking along the streets and listening to your songs!

- My mood is the best when I’m walking and listening to music too!

After listening to BIGSHOW Live CD, the images from the concert are floating back to me again. I especially think of you all today…love you.

- I sometimes have memories floating back to me too ^^ We’ll see each other again when we have another concert~

I laughed so much when I was watching you on ‘Come to Play’…noona even had tears coming out! Youngbae goon, you are skilled at everything!

- You laughed a lot? I was so nervous when we were filming, don’t know how well I did ^^

Youngbae oppa, your appearance in Lollipop CF was too short…what a shame! I’ll look forward to seeing your handsome self in the future!

- Lolli lolli lollipop~so sweet~I’ll be near you again soon~Hehe ^^

Source: 1878007587@weibo

Translated by: mystifize@twitter

Guest juang_bb

found some posts by kVIPs in bestiz...

articles:

Who among male celebrities appeared in most number of ads, June 2010-May 2011?

'National Idol' BIGBANG ranks 2nd! just behind Lee Seunggi

Who are the HIGHEST paid endorsers? June 2010 - May 2011

BIGBANG is the HIGHEST PAID MALE ENDORSER!

worth $1.1 MILLION per 1 year contract. 2nd overall, behind Lee Youngae ($1.2 Million) while world star Rain is 3rd ($1 MILLION)

articles still need translation though. if there are still any people who doubt about BB's worth and power as endorsers, coz i know some say that YG just exaggerates his artists' fees, well here you go. highest CF fees and yet they're still 2nd in # of endorsements :D this is also like the 3rd or 4th article giving pretty much the same info for the past year, just confirms what was revealed before.

edit: in case anyone's interested about the data among female endorsers, check it HERE

also, this article, i think is an interview of the guy who sponsored SMTown in France, and when asked whick kpop group he's interested in, he said BIGBANG! i think he said he saw them through youtube by accident three years ago and he became a fan since then! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_lmjrdeyU2O1qa4uc1o1_500.gif

almost peed my pants from laughing =))

C: lattae- @ tumblr

Taken from fu.ckyeahkpopmacros @ tumblr

Guest sarah-tran

Big Bang, Super Junior, TVXQ, 2PM, MBLAQ and ZE:A become one for "The K Showw"

Will Dae be there? :( It's on July 09, so it's about nearly one month left, but, even if so, can Dae make it on stage? :( I'm so worried. I'm desperate to see BIGBANG onstage again :(

Guest x-bang-x

HELLO VIP

IM DOING GD BDAY 1st FAN PROJECT SO IF YOU WANT TO WISH HIM HAPPY BIRTHDAY GO GO GO

HERE

YOU HAVE UNTIL 7th JULY TO SUBMIT YOU'RE WISHES

THANKS

Guest shinhdeplol

found some posts by kVIPs in bestiz...

articles:

Who among male celebrities appeared in most number of ads, June 2010-May 2011?

'National Idol' BIGBANG ranks 2nd! just behind Lee Seunggi

Who are the top seven male and female CF stars?

Fans are familiar with the importance of CF deals, as they bring in larger profits than most other sources of income for celebrities.

To see who the top CF stars in Korea are, Daily Sports compiled a list of the top seven, as rated by the number of products they’ve endorsed from June 2010 to May 2011. Check out the list below!

-

1. Lee Seung Gi:

2. Big Bang: From cell phones to cameras, beers, automobiles, and even ice cream, Big Bang is endorsing a total of 10 products thanks to their wide fanbase. The styles of each of the five members are also unique, so they’re able to portray a wider variety of images.

2. 2PM:

4. Song Joong Ki:

4. Hyun Bin:

6. Jo In Sung:

7. Won Bin:

The following are the rankings for the girls:

1. SNSD

2. Lee Min Jung

2. Kim Yuna

4. Shin Min Ah

5. IU

6. Hwang Jung Eum

7. Lee Na Young

FULL ARTICLE

Source + Photos: Daily Sports

Taken from: Allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

SBS’s Follow-up Report on Daesung’s Recent Condition

405912large.jpg

On SBS’s “Beautiful Morning” aired on June 13th, a follow-up report on Big Bang member Daesung’s recent condition was broadcasted.

Daesung has cancelled all his activities since the traffic accident on May 31st. He was involved in a car crash which resulted in the death of a motorcyclist. There were news saying he has isolated himself from everyone since then, staying in his room and refusing to talk to anyone, even his parents. Thus fans have been worried about his recent condition.

SBS’s “Beautiful Morning” that broadcasted today had a follow-up report on Daesung. They visited Big Bang’s dormitory and had a short talk with the doorman. They asked the doorman whether he has seen Daesung lately, and the door man said, “I have, not often though, since he hasn't had any activites recently.” He added, “I saw Daesung sometimes, he looks pretty normal.”

Seems like Daesung is recovering and getting better, at least he does not lock himself in the room anymore. The autopsy result should be coming out within another two or three weeks, Daesung fighting!

7a04be076d1ff0904c9e4d4.jpg

Source + Pic : Newsen

Translated by: jaychieh0208 @ SOOMPI

I feel relieved that Dae is feeling better now :)

However, this part got me pretty confused

The autopsy result should be coming out within another two or three weeks

I thought the result would come out on the 15th???

Guest beiusung

I feel relieved that Dae is feeling better now :)

However, this part got me pretty confused

I thought the result would come out on the 15th???

me too. i 've checked the original article it said the result will be released this week

Guest sarah-tran

just by hearing Dae is 'pretty normal' is enough for me to be blissful! then I have more to hope for the day I can see BB on stage again :x the most important thing is Dae's spirit. I hope he won't blame himself too much.

Guest shinhdeplol

Do you think that the man in this photo is our Jiyong? I saw Hwangssabu's tweet but I didn think it was Jiyong. But just now I saw this photo on baidu and got really confused :lol:

35pdr.jpg

Guest gossipgirl01

I think, I think they already know the initial result of the autopsy just like the Hyun's family :)

I know that the news said that the initial results will only be shared to the family and the police but I believe YG will get the chance to know it as well, or the Police already shared it with them. Because it's not like a pretrial judgement in where the informations should be securely kept from the other people involved or etc?

But when I heard that Dae visited the family for apologies and heard the family's treatment to Daesung, knowing that they already have the initial reports by then (if I'm not mistaken.. in that article the journalist said that the family already know the initial reports?) maybe that's why their actions and statements towards Daesung change, or I wish it's just simply because of YG's statements and Daesung's silence.. :(

Either way, I'm grateful and at the same time scared for the next 2 days.. I hope Daesung will be stronger and knows that a lot of people are still by his side..

I'm so happy to see our smiling angel in Infinity Challenge.. Seriously, IC's PD is now my favorite PD! He just loves our boys and knows what to do in the right time and in the right way.. :)

Guest gossipgirl01

Do you think that the man in this photo is our Jiyong? I saw Hwangssabu's tweet but I didn think it was Jiyong. But just now I saw this photo on baidu and got really confused :lol:

*quoted image*

at first look i thought "OMGD! he's beside dara! :)" but then as I examine it more carefully, I think it's Seungri.. Just look at that butt haha! Jiyongie has small cute butt..

Guest LadyBee

*quoted image*

For a second I thought it was Shaun lol :lol:

That shirt and slim body is GD's but I hardly see him wearing that kind of hat.