Guest samosvetleee

{INFO} Bigbang's Kobe Fanmeeting  Set list + brief fanaccounts (010712) ::
-- Set List --
Tonight   Hands Up  Fantastic Baby  Tell me good bye   Bad Boy  Feeling  
- Encore -  
Heaven   
Cr : @/banbang987) via @marthapido
- Brief Fanaccts - 
 -  They played 3 games  TOP made a vid comment in Korean saying he's going to action school for movie preparation. (sc roponG)Seungri said he's going to start a blog soon!! oh yeahh!!They did contest to draw TOP's portrait XD First game was the quiz to guess Big Bang's songs by listening to the intro ( sc @roponG) GDYB vs DaeRi for ping pong match..DaeRi won!! Ri went to hug Dae XD
Via Bigbang_JPNShared via   @marthapidoCredit :  @marthapido @Bigbang_JPN @ roponG

Guest VIP4Daesung

^Are you sure that is the one that Dae drew? Why is it on a napkin...in a different marker...outside of a sleeve AND unsigned....seems a little fishy to me...

Guest VIP4Daesung

I'm not really sure about it just saw in mystifize's tweet that it was dae's and i assumed it was.

Guest VIP4Daesung

.....*grumbles* lucky fans.....

2t0gW.jpg  (Ping Pong ball signed by Taeyang)
dVYDK.jpg  (Ping Pong ball signed by Daesung)
HCjjd.jpg (G-Dragon's drawing of a dog)

Source: @tonerin, @0401rurutic, @krngGD @tonerin (as tagged) via @bigbangworld

Guest olive_naTSuVIP

I can't stop laughing when I see Top loves pink... =))
Maybe he will dyed his hair to on the next transformation?? Lol

GD with a pink hair is cool and cute at the same time, but with that style in Paris, it's a big NO!! I'm speechless when I see all the picture... :-S [-( #-o :-q

I hope on his solo comeback, he can make a new handsome and great concept like he did for HEARTBREAKER album..
8->

Those drawings of Tabi lol, why are they such trolls :)
So happy Seungri will have his own blog soon!!! can't wait till he starts revealing everyones secrets, it's gonna be hilarious. 

I guess Tabi will do his own stunts for the new film? I'm excited, but I'm also a bit nervous since last time didn't he have an accident and ended up hurting his eye  :( hope it's nothing too extreme.

Guest Ally_

HEY VIPS! WE NEED HELP!! GO TO THIS SITE: popdust.com/pop-off/ AND VOTE FOR BIGBANG!! We're dropping very quickly, so vote vote voteeee!!! We only got until today! Please!

Guest kekeluvsu87

RANDOM

But has anyone ever wondered why Taeyang, Daesang, and Seungri have never come out with an with just them three?
I was listening to A FOOL'S ONLY TEARS and to hear just those three by themselves on that song for the most
part, makes you think of how good they would sound if they had one album together doing music like that. They
sounded so good together. I wish they would do more songs together like that.

Guest fayebb

RANDOM

But has anyone ever wondered why Taeyang, Daesang, and Seungri have never come out with an with just them three?
I was listening to A FOOL'S ONLY TEARS and to hear just those three by themselves on that song for the most
part, makes you think of how good they would sound if they had one album together doing music like that. They

RANDOM

Seems like GD gained a bit more weight, his cheeks are getting chubby again  :x 

Honestly I'd love to see BB vocal line have a album, but I wont get my hopes up since their solo projects will probably take priority. I always think back to Dae and Seungri's medley during Electric Love tour and really wonder why YG doesn't do more experimental stages other than the usual GTOP performances. And don't even get me started on how we never got to hear Tabi and Bae perform Friend live. It's such a waste.