♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest gossipgirl01

I was excited when I heard BigBang is coming over to SG. coz' it will be my first time watching them live.. 

i quickly purchased the tickets even I'm not fan of other Kpop groups (sorry).

I believe YG must have a hard time to finalize in this decision. 

I'm really glad that YG did not pull out BigBang from the Korean music Wave concert. 

Sigh~

but disappointed as well, that the performance will not be in a group, due to DaeSung incident. 

well, I hope DaeSung get better mentally, and stop blaming himself in everything. 

I support you, DaeSung.

VIPs supports you!

Fighting!! p(^_^)q 

I love this fandom.. it's amazing how people all over the world come together to support, share interest and informations about BigBang.

i'm so glad that I found this site, Cheers!!

\(^o^)/

me too! i only found this site for just a month ago only and i regret that so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

[FANACCOUNT] Seeing Taeyang, GD....and Seungri inside Gucci

My friend’s mom was going to take her to Chanel to buy some bags but on the way there, they stopped by the Gucci store to take a peek. Guess who they saw? Jiyong & Youngbae! Youngbae had his head down and was picking clothes off the rack while Jiyong was standing in front of the dressing room & holding his arm across his chest. He kept looking towards it and my friend said she thought it was weird. After she told her mom that 2 BIGBANG members were there, a group of salespersons stood next to them and talked quietly about Jiyong and Youngbae.

At this time, Jiyong was still looking inside the dressing room! After about 5 mins, he turned around and smiled. My friend was so happy that she asked her mom to go up with her and get their autographs. She was lucky because they happily obliged and she got both of theirs. Since her mom was in a rush, she pulled my friend away and they said goodbye to Jiyong and Youngbae.

She said Jiyong was very friendly and seemed like the type to joke with fans. He also looked really tall (author’s note: I think that’s because she’s really short, haha) & really skinny. As they were about to leave for Chanel, she suddenly realized someone was standing inside the changing room! Jiyong was looking in that direction and kept on laughing. She leaned her head over since she was curious and saw Seungri. Oh my god! THAT’S WHY HE WOULDN’T MOVE AWAY FROM THERE! She was thinking whether or not to get Seungri’s autograph too but since she wasn’t a huge fan of him so she walked out of the store.

Author’s note: After she told me her fan account, I only thought of one thing: Husband taking the wife out to pick clothes!

Source: nanadeWW@nyongtory baidu bar

Translated by: mystifize@twitter

Park Bom, supporting GD and Park Myung-Soo’s stage for Infinity Challenge Song Festival

2NE1’s Park Bom joins MBC’s Infinite Challenge. On June 9th, according to a person-in-charge from the program’s broadcasting team, Park Bom will be arriving at the Chungcheongnam-do Expressway Service Area by 8PM for the “West Coast Expressway Song Festival”.

Park Bom will be supporting in GG’s (duo composed of Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Park Myung Soo) song – “Windy”. “Windy” is a song composed by GD with Teddy and Kush. This song features Park Bom, who’s from the same company as GD, and she will be performing this live in the Song Festival.

This year’s “West Coast Expressway Song Festival” will be held two years after the Olympic Expressway Song Festival in 2009, and before that there was the North Gangbyeon Expressway Song Festival in 2007. Because of its history, the show is gaining a lot of attention.

Source: Nate

Chinese translations by 伶伶@2ne1吧baidu

English translations by amandajaclyn@21bangs

Park Bom to sing in G-Dragon & Park Myung Soo’s joint performance

2NE1’s Park Bom is making a special appearance in a song festival for MBC’s ’Infinity Challenge‘.

According to a representative, the idol will make a surprise appearance on June 9th’s ‘Seohae Ahn Highway Song Festival’, held at a rest area in Chungnam.

Park Bom is preparing to sing a song for ‘GG‘, a collaborative unit between Big Bang’s G-Dragon and comedian Park Myung Soo. Titled, ’I’m Having An Affair‘, it was composed by G-Dragon, Teddy, and Kush.

How did Park Bom get tied into such an unusual event? Apparently, the songstress was around the studio when the song was being created, and decided to take part in its performance.

‘Seohae Ahn Highway Song Festival’ is taking place for the first time in two years; Infinity Challenge’s other song festivals were in 2007 and 2009.

The event will host other singer-comedian pairs, such as Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Juk, Gil and Bada, Jung Hyung Don and Jung Jae Hyung, Noh Hong Chul and Psy, Jung Joon Ha and Sweet Sorrow, and finally Haha and 10cm.

Source: Star News via Nate

Credit: Allkpop

Guest samosvetleee

{GIF} Somewhere over the tumblr -BB - heaven ...

I wouldn't mind going to school..

AS LONG AS I GET TO RIDE THIS BUS

tumblr_lmddwlJO1p1qi6l9l.gif

tumblr_lmddy9NsIi1qi6l9l.gif

AND AS LONG AS I GET TO HANG OUT WITH THESE GUYS

tumblr_lmddzjqg8Q1qi6l9l.gif

tumblr_lmde08NdM41qi6l9l.gif

tumblr_lmde0v2KXW1qi6l9l.gif

tumblr_lmde1wCOpC1qi6l9l.gif

AHH YES~ LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT.

tumblr_lmde7t5Q6r1qi6l9l.gif

Original post : ohmygeedee.tumblr.com

Credit : ohmygeedee @ tumblr

One more great shared entry ~

tumblr_lmfn2solmo1qh2x48o1_500.gif

Credit :  nodiggity7 @ tumblr

Guest jamielabbuhongki

Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking

1. B2ST – “Fiction and Fact”

2. F.T Island – “Return (EP)”

3. T-ara - “Breaking Heart (Repackage)”

4. After School – “1st Album Virgin”

5. Various Artists – “Survival I Am A Singer”

6. f(x) - “Pinocchio”

7. B1A4 – “Let’s Fly (EP)”

8. Boyfriend – “Boyfriend (Single)”

9. Big Bang – “Big Bang Special Edition”

10. Various Artists – “Mary Stayed Out All Night OST Part. 1″

Source: GAON CHART, Translated byALLKPOP

This is so great! BIGBANG is still in the TOP 10 and it's been ABOUT a month since their SE album came out. Anyone know how much they had sol though?

Guest shinhdeplol

[Fan Account] Nyongtory...at a club

My male friend saw this inside the club (this was when their album promotions were over and before they went to Japan for Love & Hope concert). He drank a lot that night so he had to go to the washroom to throw up. He bumped into Lee Seungri by the door. Seungri went in to wash his hands and had no expression on his face + he was wearing a cap. While my friend was in the middle of throwing up, he heard people shouting outside. He didn’t catch anything that was said since he was feeling dizzy but after he was done, he finally made his way outside. He stepped out of the washroom and heard someone yelling, “Didn’t you understand anything that I said? Are my words too difficult for you? Why would you give him so little alcohol? He’s almost awake!” He looked over and was shocked to see that BIGBANG’s leader, Kwon Jiyong was the one yelling at Seungri. They both looked at my friend for a second, then Seungri turned around and started to walk away. Jiyong shouted again (to Seungri), “Ya! Where are you going?” then looked at my friend. My friend didn’t want to stay there any longer so he tried to quickly walk back into the club. He turned around to glance back and saw that Jiyong had walked over to Seungri and was hugging him from behind. When he told this to me the next day, he said their relationship was weird & even asked me if BIGBANG was having problems since the leader was shouting at the maknae (he wasn’t a VIP), but I quickly explained to him that they were not!

Source: kisssssssssss naver cafe + rikujn@weibo

Translated by: mystifize@twitter

This is a bit confusing for me :lol:

Guest kminoko

[PHOTO] Shaun Evaristo asked: "Who wears these shoes?"

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I think its Seungri :P

those shoes must be SeungRi 's

both SeungRi and G-Dragon have similar figures.. that y they can share their clothes..

kekek.. I hope I'm right.

Please give me the correct answer!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] G-Dragon performing with Park Myungsoo and Park Bom

vXgyy.jpg

SOURCE:志龙Oppa_撒啦嘿

Shared by: B612—star @ baidu

Jiyong and Myungsoo's eye-catching suits :lol: :lol:

More HQ photos please, I want more close-up on Jiyong ^^

Guest jessiex

[PHOTO] G-Dragon performing with Park Myungsoo and Park Bom

*quoted image*

SOURCE:志龙Oppa_撒啦嘿

Shared by: B612—star @ baidu

Jiyong and Myungsoo's eye-catching suits :lol: :lol:

More HQ photos please, I want more close-up on Jiyong ^^

wow!! getting all excited!  

i wonder if Jiyong has changed his hair colour or style or not

Guest Candyy

^^ this is super exciting for me cause i love GD and Bom (plus TOP) collaborations!! when i read the news about it, i got really jumpy and happy :D

can't wait to see the performance when it air, but i'm more eager to hear the song!! wah~ !!!!

this is going to be epic <3

Guest jessiex

those shoes must be SeungRi 's

both SeungRi and G-Dragon have similar figures.. that y they can share their clothes..

kekek.. I hope I'm right.

Please give me the correct answer!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

seungri is getting bigger these days i think..

dont think he can fit jiyong's clothes any more hahaha

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS}TOP not taking part in the new drama ''Our Joyful Youth''

TOPintotheFire.jpg

Yoon Suk-ho PD stated, “I don't want to make a sloppy drama chased on time and disappoint the viewers. I am not used to 쪽대본 (means scenario not finished by the start of the drama. The scenarios are built as the actors go on. So the actors don't really know the ending of the story until they get there) and I’m not ready for it.” One personnel hinted that Yoon Suk-ho may be under pressure since this is a comeback after 5 years.

Regarding to casting, Yoon suk-ho stated that he “met with many actors including T.O.P,” but since he is postponing he should have to make an entirely new casting. His goal for now is to start filming this fall and air the drama beginning of next year.

“Our Joyful Youth” is a drama which includes scenes from Japan. The drama is of the love life and the work life of an attractive fashion photographer, and it is to have Yoon Suk-ho’s unique touch of calm storytelling and scene beauties. 

----------

Another article:

A T.O.P-less drama “Our Joyful Youth” by Yoon suk-ho to be postponed to next year

Regarding casting, Yoon Suk-ho PD stated, “I met with many actors and actresses such as T.O.P and Ko Ara and asked if they were interested in taking part. However, what is the most important for me is the ability to focus on the drama as well as his/her acting skills. I wanted T.O.P, but he has to parallel the drama with Japan promotions which does not guarantee 4 days out of 7; thus, I sadly had to take him out of the candidate list.

Source: TV Report / DCTOP

Translations by toptopia

Credit : @bigbangupdates

{NEWS}GD*TOP in the list of TOP models for Elle

gtop.jpg?w=418&h=527

Other male artists listed on the top models are Jo Kwon of 2AM, Taecyeon & Nickhun of 2PM, Yoochun and Junsu of JYJ and Gikwang of B2ST.

Source: Elle.co.kr + 062518|tumblr (thanks for the tip)

Shared via @ibigbang

{PHOTO}Top's ''A Shot a Day'' for Nikon ~

Picture+1.jpg

Source: Nikon via Gilbakk

Shared via @bigbangupdates

Guest amandajaclyn

[PHOTOS] G-DRAGON, BOM, AND PARK MYUNG S http:// OO ON INFINITE CHALLENGE SONG FESTIVAL

GD looks like he's back to being a brunette again! :)

And doesn't this trio remind you of Oh Yeah? I remember seeing TOP wear an orange suit like GD's too! :)

317730137.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1307637263&Signature=DvR84qSaI7kQtGfNpguq2Idb%2BA4%3D

317730571.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1307637201&Signature=BhF57SRAJndxUPi9tErhCgFDC9Q%3D

317731623.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1307637317&Signature=YHnGUsAm6Y9nmIzvhVbHfhw3Kr0%3D

317732085.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1307637363&Signature=FAjRK9Nv577GvwEU3uJ3toZ225w%3D

[TRANSLATED FAN ACCOUNT] From a Chinese VIP who attended the IC Song Festival

I only translated parts relevant to the actual performance though, hope you don't mind :)

cr: 千井枼@baidu bigbang吧

The song is flamboyant, but please wait for the broadcast to see for yourself! When Yoo Jae-Sook asked Bom who she thought would win first place, she said: "To be honest, I think it will be us! Haha" GD is a genius, and the choreography is very fun. The two (GD and Park Myung Soo) were lifted by the back-up dancers. Myung Soo was in the front as the top half and GD was in the back as the bottom half. Myung Soo did like a swimming move from the front with his arms, and then GD did the swimming move with his legs. It was very creative. Their clothes had extended silk cloths from the back which they pulled purposely. They were very elegant. When the gusts of wind on the stage blew and the two were walking around in circle, it produced this effect like seeing them as one entity.

3ebb0b497bc5ac5f4b90a728.jpg 

2ebac41d4b64c44d72f05d7f.jpg

Guest li_nikoru

It really made me think about Oh Yeah! Because of the suits :P

I can't wait to hear the song :'( I hope we get a fan cam

Does somebody know when will the show air??

OMO!!!

I can't wait to watch this!!

tumblr_lmj6o7f0rM1qd6buho1_500.jpg

CR:VIPsLoveJiYong

Guest samosvetleee

It really made me think about Oh Yeah! Because of the suits :P

I can't wait to hear the song :'( I hope we get a fan cam

Does somebody know when will the show air??

OMO!!!

I can't wait to watch this!!

*quoted image*

CR:VIPsLoveJiYong

Infinity Challenge Music Festival is scheduled to air this Saturday on MBC ..

Still not sure about the time.. maybe 18:40 KST ?! :)