♫tutu fcking loud sound♪ lol pinkberry back off

bn8Mo.gif

Fck.

JYyLJ.gif

C: stupidefleurk @ tumblr

Jiyong was jealous so he kept interrupting? :lol: :lol:

Poor Bae, he cant have Seungri for himself for like one second =]]

Guest alyzza87

Hi VIPs!~ wanted to make my first post here on Big Bang's thread but it turns out there are 3 of them..haha.. laugh.gif

I'll try to post here often and thanks to whoever made this^^ 

Guest sabchy

Anyone know what this POLL is for??? I've seen it going around. Heh. &nd our boys is leading :)

its about ur favourite confession song from an idol guy u like

i think lol

Guest sergeantkero

is there any news regarding daesung's condition? i hope he's okay >_< i really want to watch bigbang perform again >_< uuuu. i really hope everyone is doing okay

Guest bloopyxD

hey guys..i saw a tweet from a fellow VIP saying that there's gonna be a new boy group and supposedly they were gonna call themselves VIP. As we all know, VIP = BB fans...We are the VIPs. I'm not really sure if it's true since no one had posted it here yet but can someone confirm? oh! I also heard KVIPs are trying to stop them with a petition. here look:

http://agora.media.d....html?id=108050

can someone translate please?

they also have a fan club on NAVER. and apparently the fan's numbers are increasing and it's mostly our VIPs...as in BB fans. can someone confirm that too? (I would go to NAVER myself but I don't know korean.) :(

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Im waiting for some clarificaition about this VIP group but Im certainly not very happy if this turns out true :(

Anyway, a super cute fanart of G-ri to lift the mood up :P

cMI3d.png

I miss Lies era ^^

C: vip-bigbang @ tumblr

Guest beiusung

hey guys..i saw a tweet from a fellow VIP saying that there's gonna be a new boy group and supposedly they were gonna call themselves VIP. As we all know, VIP = BB fans...We are the VIPs. I'm not really sure if it's true since no one had posted it here yet but can someone confirm? oh! I also heard KVIPs are trying to stop them with a petition. here look:

http://agora.media.d....html?id=108050

can someone translate please?

they also have a fan club on NAVER. and apparently the fan's numbers are increasing and it's mostly our VIPs...as in BB fans. can someone confirm that too? (I would go to NAVER myself but I don't know korean.) :(

huh? i'm so confuse that Why V.i.Pz join their fanclub ??mellow.gif mellow.gif 

Guest hayakatsu

^^^ i hate to bring this up because i am a malaysian too. but in malaysia, there is already a group that goes by the name of VIP. and it seems MyVIPs have already gotten into an argument with these "VIP" fans and it seems the producer/creator(?) of the group (who is someone famous and highly successful in malaysia) claimed that BIGBANG doesn't own the word VIP so they can name their group VIP if they wanted to. so in the end MyVIPs lost and the fans of "VIP" were so RUDE calling us names and all. they said VIP stands for Versatility in Performance.

here's a clip of their performance. and you can clearly see that one dude was COPYING taeyang. and the lead singer is adam who got famous after entering a singing show in malaysia.

anyway, they claim that they aren't copying kpop or BIGBANG and they said that kpop boybands are just like regular boybands from all over the world singing pop songs. psssh~ if that's so then why copy taeyang? i dunno. i just hate how they are answering MyVIPs questions like arrogant jerks! btw, kpop has a distinct style and difference if compared to other boybands like cpop or jpop. their sound is distinctly korean and despite non-believers saying that kpop is too americanized or westernized, i still think that they have a difference. i am one of those that still listen to the american pop songs and i can tell there is a difference. so this "VIP" claiming that they aren't copying BIGBANG or kpop is bull because it's so obvious that they are.

i wanted to retort that the official BIGBANG fanclub; VIP is legally YGE's but i have no way of proving that. but i explained to my friend that since VIP is an official BIGBANG fanclub that fans actually have to PAY to belong to and they have events and stuff under the VIP name, then techinically no other group or person or whatever in the rest of the world can claim that name. but alas, i have no ways of proving that. YG should just get that name registered as trademark so that it won't get taken away. unless they already have and i didn't know that. and if that is the case then YG could really sue them if he found out about it.

Guest beiusung

i don't think we should happy that our Project may be aired on KBS since you will never know how Korean react and it may cause alot problem for yg and Dae if they take it wrong.........

although i 'm really appriciate all your hard working , i can't help but wonder why the KBS staff can reach you right out side YG buiding ,isn't that wierd? just think if they were trying to stalk and find more news from YG..... and then saw you guys........

i really hope that they will not let it's aired this sensitive time, the result from the autospy hasn't come out yet........ they may take it offensively......huh.gif

Guest gossipgirl01

^^^ i hate to bring this up because i am a malaysian too. but in malaysia, there is already a group that goes by the name of VIP. and it seems MyVIPs have already gotten into an argument with these "VIP" fans and it seems the producer/creator(?) of the group (who is someone famous and highly successful in malaysia) claimed that BIGBANG doesn't own the word VIP so they can name their group VIP if they wanted to. so in the end MyVIPs lost and the fans of "VIP" were so RUDE calling us names and all. they said VIP stands for Versatility in Performance.

here's a clip of their performance. and you can clearly see that one dude was COPYING taeyang. and the lead singer is adam who got famous after entering a singing show in malaysia.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sSQzYXIGuJo

anyway, they claim that they aren't copying kpop or BIGBANG and they said that kpop boybands are just like regular boybands from all over the world singing pop songs. psssh~ if that's so then why copy taeyang? i dunno. i just hate how they are answering MyVIPs questions like arrogant jerks! btw, kpop has a distinct style and difference if compared to other boybands like cpop or jpop. their sound is distinctly korean and despite non-believers saying that kpop is too americanized or westernized, i still think that they have a difference. i am one of those that still listen to the american pop songs and i can tell there is a difference. so this "VIP" claiming that they aren't copying BIGBANG or kpop is bull because it's so obvious that they are.

i wanted to retort that the official BIGBANG fanclub; VIP is legally YGE's but i have no way of proving that. but i explained to my friend that since VIP is an official BIGBANG fanclub that fans actually have to PAY to belong to and they have events and stuff under the VIP name, then techinically no other group or person or whatever in the rest of the world can claim that name. but alas, i have no ways of proving that. YG should just get that name registered as trademark so that it won't get taken away. unless they already have and i didn't know that. and if that is the case then YG could really sue them if he found out about it.

i think we shouldn't be bothered by this since malaysia is malaysia, and korea is korea.. they can use "VIP" since YGE is in korea, so does bigbang and the official VIP. we cannot expect YG to take actions with this, and i don't even think they do care about that.. it's not like YG invented the word VIP and/or that they are the only one who has the right to own the name.. but such rude comments and perception of these people are what i cannot not be bothered about, but let's not just stress ourselves with this.. And to our fellow malaysian vips, it would be sweeter to love kpop but the same time patronizing your own local music as well..  just continue loving our boys and that would be more than enough.. :) 

Guest wutermelonbubblegum

i don't think we should happy that our Project may be aired on KBS since you will never know how Korean react and it may cause alot problem for yg and Dae if they take it wrong.........

although i 'm really appriciate all your hard working , i can't help but wonder why the KBS staff can reach you right out side YG buiding ,isn't that wierd? just think if they were trying to stalk and find more news from YG..... and then saw you guys........

i really hope that they will not let it's aired this sensitive time, the result from the autospy hasn't come out yet........ they may take it offensively......*quoted image*

I completely agree with this. From OUR point of view, we are giving a gift of hope to a boy who has made a mistake accidentally that changed his life. 

In korea, who knows? They might see it from THIS point of view (and forgive me for saying):

Boy kills Man

Boy is famous

Boy gets gifts.

I just REALLY hope they don't and support the VIPs in this time. 

Guest CLI0

Hi all,

I just wanted to share a few things about the delivery of Daesung's project--I didn't want to say anything prior to the article coming out.

It's was exactly as beiusung said. There were 2 people ahead of us at the security booth, people from KBS hoping to get something. They saw us, laughed and called us "waygookin" as if none of us had ever heard the word before. -_- Then they moved out of the way so we could speak to the security guard. Sabchy's Korean was really good, so she did most of the translating/communicating for us. The security guard, without being a richard simmons, was really firm in his stance that there was neither no one who could accept the package nor could we leave it with him. He did, however, tell us to come back on Tuesday--It was a Saturday and a 3 day weekend for a national holiday.

We tried to get other people who were going into YG to deliver it for us, but they all ignored our please of "Excuse me!" >_<

As we were standing outside the convenience store that is directly across from YG, we see someone run out of the building and into the store. Kwon twin it is! There's a rush of girls, two follow him inside, but we wait outside, directly in front of the door, and wait for him to finish buying his giant bottle of coke. As soon as he opens the door, we pleaded, in both Korean and English, but he looked straight at us, and ran away. hahah *facepalm*

As far as the KBS interview went, I was actually really nervous about it simply because its freaking KBS and YG. Not exactly on the best of terms. They asked us what we were doing here, and what we thought of Daesung/the accident. Sabchy spoke really eloquently, speaking of her hopes that Korean society wouldn't judge him too harshly/prematurely, and capping it off with a "Daesung fighting!" which was the cutest thing in the world ^_^

When interviewed, I tried to focus on other aspects of the incident besides just Daesung, to show that as much as we are VIPs and were there to support him, we are also aware of the greater loss. I spoke about the family of the deceased and my wish to have everything resolved quickly for their sake.

KBS people were freaking amazed by the project though. They had no idea that international fans were paying attention to the situation, let alone that they would reach out in such a way. I had to stand there and flip through each individual page of the message book while they recorded it. But perhaps even more than that, they were REALLY interested in the video messages on the CD. They wanted a copy of it.

I just got home and have no idea if the interviewed aired or not, but I suppose I'll find out tomorrow if/when my students tell me that they saw me. While I would love the soompi/international fan community to be shown and exposed, it really, really reallllllllllly doesn't sit well with me that it is through KBS. There's no telling how our interviews, how our project, will be shown on TV. There's no reassurance that sabchy and I won't have our words twisted, that we won't be shown as crazy foreigners who are insensitive to the bigger picture.

So yeah, I'm actually kind of hoping it didn't air.