♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO}Simon & Martina tweets photo of G-Dragon's Bean Pole Lift!

tumblrlm7rytykpj1qf2b7j.jpg

Simon & Martina
 tweets :  "Who wants to go down on GD? Now's your chance!"..keke~XD

Source: @eatyourkimchi

Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD

Credit : BIGBANGWORLD @ twitter

{SUBVID} BIGBANG  - Legend of Big Bang on Arirang !

{VIDEO}LEGEND OF BIGBANG (Arirang) Part 1

{VIDEO}LEGEND OF BIGBANG (Arirang) Part 2

Source : vipslovejiyong @ twitter

Shared via @ ygfamilyartist.wordpress.com

Guest princess_vip

110606 Taeyang's "A Shot A Day" for NIKON!

8zjls2.jpg

nb2mnc.gif

cr: nikonashotaday.co.kr

via: happyrichlife@ameblo + BIG BANG Thailand @ FB

Guest beiusung

according to BBVIPforum YGE didn't accept their gift to dae from VIPs.

fury.gifmad.gifdry.gifmellow.gif unsure.giftears.gif

how about our project...............

i kinda understand why but..... i want DAE know we love him and support him

sybe they will accept after the result come out

Guest KeKe7

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image* *quoted image**quoted image*

how about our project...............

i kinda understand why but..... i want DAE know we love him and support him

sybe they will accept after the result come out

BBVIPForums tweeted that their parcel is now in YGE Building.  The guard didn't accept it but one of the stylists who happened to come out from the building accepted it after they talked to her what it is about. 

Guest princess_vip

There's some major misunderstanding going on with BBVIP Forum about the Daesung Project they had. I was on twitter, and there was a flood of angry tweets.

But I'm glad the project is in the YG Building already ^.^ Wouldn't want to disappoint the fans who sent in their messages.

Guest samosvetleee

{INTERVIEW} Funny Interview with BIG BANG 

Q. What talents/ways do you think you have that can win over the rest of the Big Bang members?

GD: My talent in composing songs.

Taeyang: My dance moves. (laughs)

Daesung: My smile.

Seungri: My confidence.

TOP: My TOP cheek (which also means his sexy butt) *laughs*

Q. Among all the Big Bang members who is the moodkiller but yet, is able to cheer everyone up when they are upset?

GD: Seungri (He didn’t think and shout out Seungri’s name (G-Ri! lol :B)

After that, TOP, Taeyang & Daesung all pointed at Seungri. 

You know why? Seungri is our happy pill in Big Bang but he also has the ability to spoil the atmosphere! 

He is our charming yet sexy maknae, Seungri! 

All: *laugh*

Credit: baidu bigbang

Translated by: @ohh_angela@YGnatics

Shared via YGnatics @ twitter

Guest Tekashi

[110604] Star Q10

Dae`s car accident, BEAST vs CN Blue

available to download at

Kpopweb

4y6lBcFsgWbYa.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

I haven`t watched it yet, co can`t tell about exactly what they talk about Dae.

With immense gratitude, Thank You & You, to everyone involved!

The Soompi Daesung Project is a success in my mind and heart even if it doesn't

reach our Smiling Angel because just knowing that we came together brings me joy.

Being a VIP is really something special and it awes me to be part of it. #wesupportdaesung

I'm so proud of all the VIPs around the world.

No matter how far we are from each other, what language, or race it gives me a lot pride seeing our common love for the boys shine through in the darkest moments.

Even regardless of bias everyone is so concerned and caring for Dae. Just makes me realize even more that VIP really are one.

Just read the soompi article about delivering Daes project.

I really hope they can somehow get it to him due to all the effort put in by the moderators.

Wow and they got to see Donny! (hes the twin whos the trainee right?) lol yup I see lots of running in his future.

I hope each day is becoming easier for Dae. We love and miss seeing him so much already.

Also watched NAN.

laughed so hard at Seungri watching CNB and spying on Starship Ent having a company BBQ

panda is turning out to be a real stalker ^^

Its also great that that the project might be featured on KBS! lets all hope it will be a great way to show how much support Dae has & also be great for soompi community.

Guest bloopyxD

I just read the soompi article and I just want to thank everyone! Your efforts are truly appreciated. <33

This fandom makes me proud. I am proud to be a VIP.

Guest ShinDragon

Are their any other UK VIPS that are here? What are your thoughts on this rumour about BB /2NE1 are coming to the UK in Sept?

I hate being cynical but given the Promoters are trying to get every Korean artist on twitter involved, im not at all convinced

The Project Deliveries not getting into YG made me sad-Uk Big Bang sent flowers which got delivered fine so maybe the guard was just being an richard simmons

Guest daragon0429

Just wanna share my thoughts when the news about the car accident broke out and VIPs are trending "#wesupportdaesung"...

"It's amazing how we VIPs don't really know each other in real life but we comfort each other in times like this.

When Bigbang hurts, VIPs hurt too.. This led me to the conclusion.. "I chose the right fandom".

I was a Blackjack first before I became a VIP. (Yes, I was a really late fan). :mellow:

But that... didn't make me love Bigbang any less. VIP forever, until whenever! ♛

Admin Mel has written an article regarding our project for Daesung and I hope you all would take time to read this.

In behalf of my co-mods Nelly, Thuy, Nurika, Ginger and the three wonderful VIPs based in Korea CLI0, Sabi and Olivia

THANK YOU very much for the support in this project and for all the love and support you have showered Daesung.

SOOMPI has been one of the longest running KPOP forum and  VIP community just showed how united and strong

we are in this difficult time.

Author's note: The interview is scheduled to air on KBS tonight at 7:30 PM.  However, the news being what it is, it is possible that it won't air -- just keep your fingers crossed!

Just knowing that the girls got interviewed for the PROJECT thrilled me already, keeping my fingers cross for KBS' news.

Guest shinhdeplol

I read the article on SOOMPI first thing in the morning and the only thing I can say is SOOMPI VIPs ROCK!!!. To think that our love and support for Daesung are recognised by KBS -> AMAZING~~~~~

I swear I will try my best to upload that piece of news tonight :P

Guest princess_vip

Daesung's Traffic Accident is Most Searched Topic on Web and Mobile!

293di5i.jpg

Last week, the traffic accident of Daesung, the member of Big Bang and the sad news of the singer, Chae Dong Ha's committing suicide have topped the Google mobile and web search.

Daesung's news ranks first in the web search. At 1:40am of 31st in May, when he was driving along the southern end of Seoul Yanghwa Bridge, he got involved in a traffic accident. On that day, Daesung was driving his car and was involved in an accident with a taxi which was in front of him. During the process, on the road was already lying a motorcyclist whom had been knocked down by a hit-and-run driver. Police is now investigating the accident in which the motorcyclist had died to check whether Daesung was related to it.

Recently, the news about the celebrities' committing suicide is following one by one. Last week, the singer who originated from SG Wanna be, Chae Dong Ha was reported committing suicide which shocked the public. In 2004, Kim Yong Jun, Kim Jin Ho and Lee Seok Hun formed a vocal group called 'SG Wanna be'. Their 1st album, ' SG Wannabe+' was released. Their songs like 'Timeless', 'Sin and Punishment' ,'I Loved You To Death' received a lot of love at that time. Later, because they had conflicts with their company, the group was disbanded in May,2008. 

(Omit unrelated info)

Source: fnnews via Naver

Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates