♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest beiusung

it look like finally Daesung opened his door....

he came to the funeral yesterday

here!

2 more article 

Lawyer specializing in traffic accidents, "DAE is not likely to arrest"

If you've already killed a traffic accident fatalities involved DAE? Speeding "would not take no penalty"

i used google trans but well it  didn't help ,hope someone can trans them for us or at least tell the main ideas

Guest shinhdeplol

Has this fanart been posted before??? All of them look super cute here <333

viewimagele.jpg

Dae is the only one without those glaring eyes :P :P

C: 고냄 @ DCinside

[NEWS] UEE talked about Seungri about the "incident" on King Of Idols

http://news.nate.com/view/20110603n04436

Interesting :P Im looking forward to translation ^^

Guest KeKe7

it look like finally Daesung opened his door....

he came to the funeral yesterday

here!

2 more article 

Lawyer specializing in traffic accidents, "DAE is not likely to arrest"

If you've already killed a traffic accident fatalities involved DAE? Speeding "would not take no penalty"

i used google trans but well it  didn't help ,hope someone can trans them for us or at least tell the main ideas

I can't click on here!  Just only me?

Guest Tekashi

where was this from? Do you where I can watch it with eng sub? Thank You

It`s from Big Bang`s VIP 3rd japanese fan club meeting - it was held on 19th July 2009 at Zepp Tokyo. YG relesed DVD from this.

Sorrry, but I only have this viet subbed. Forgot where I saved links with ebg subs T.T

Big Bang - 090719 GD`s sketch at fanmeeting

Well the first step is acceptance right?. I'm glad Daesung got strength enough to go to the funeral to pay his respects and I'm very happy the family allowed him to. I just wish the autopsy would come out so the real healing process can start for them both.

Thank you again to all who participated in our little project MESSAGE FOR DAESUNG. I will be closing the thread in a while so kindly EDIT some messages that exceeded 160. Again we might not be able to include messages EXCEEDING 160 characters.

Guest callistacallie

I can't click on here!  Just only me?

i had the same problem assessing the site, but i went to Nate News directly. so i believe this is the same link:

http://news.nate.com/view/20110603n02678

Guest beiusung

Daesung Apologizes to Victim’s Family, Agrees to Cover All Funeral Costs 

According to local media Dispatch, Daesung made a visit last night to the mortuary of the motorcyclist who got killed in Tuesday’s accident and apologized to the family members. The families of the victim told Dispatch, “Daesung came a little while ago (Thursday night) with YG officials. We got an apology from Daesung and YG, and talked about future funeral arrangements as well.”

Daesung made a visit around 10:30PM on June 2nd with five other YG officials and lawyers. The report said Daesung repeatedly apologized for the tragic accident as some family members demanded a direct apology from him. “Daesung too looked to be in complete agony. At first, the YG official apologized but Daesung couldn’t even say a word. The victim’s acquaintances then asked Daesung to apologize properly, and he went on to apologize to the parents and each family member of the victim, bowing his head,” one of the family members, identified only as “A,” told Dispatch.

Thursday’s meeting was the first between Daesung and the victim’s family since the car accident. Until then, the family members reportedly had not received any calls from Daesung.

“It’s true that we were somewhat disappointed in Daesung. A person just died. And he (Daesung) was involved in the accident. We thought, more than anything, a sincere apology would be the first thing to do,” said A. “But his agency just kept making excuses, telling the press that ‘Daesung was driving at 60km/hr,’ ‘I probably wouldn’t have been able to avoid the victim either.’ Our child is dead and gone, and it was just really frustrating and dismaying to see that.”

According to YG Entertainment, the reason for the delayed visit was due to Daesung’s poor health condition. Following the collision, Daesung was in severe mental pain and was unable to make any type of visit. In fact, he couldn’t eat properly and had no contact with any of his parents or family members. Also the increased public attention caused the delay, YG said.

“YG said it took longer to make a visit because they wanted to come with Daesung. At first, I was mad about it, but after seeing Daesung in person, I felt bad for the young man. He looked really painful. He got involved in such a horrible accident at a young age, and I’m sure it came as huge shock to him,” another family member “B” was quoted as saying.

It was also confirmed that YG and the victim’s family talked about future funeral arrangements. Daesung agreed to take care of all funeral costs, but further details will be arranged after the police investigation gets finalized.

“We heard about the investigation and CCTV reviews. But the most important thing right now is to find the truth. Daesung sincerely apologized and promised to fully cooperate with future proceedings, so we’re going to trust him,” the victim’s family said.

Currently, the police investigation is on-going. Initial reports from the National Forensic Service has been told to the family members only and the police reviewed the CCTV, but nothing has been made official yet. On May 31st, Daesung was involved in a car accident that resulted in the death of a motorcyclist. The motorcyclist was already suffering from an earlier collision and was in critical situation, possibly dead, before being hit by Daesung.

The victim’s family added, “The dead cannot speak. But at least the dead shouldn’t feel victimized. We just hope for a clear investigation and find the truth behind the whole accident. None of the involved parties should feel unfair or victimized. The only people we can trust at this point are the police.”

Source: Dispatch

I just think it's kinda wrong that Dae has to pay for the whole funeral cost when the motorcyclist could of been dead before he got hit by Dae, Where the eff is the real killer?! I bet he is probably laughing that they got away with it and the blame is put onto someone else.

I know this is more of a cultural difference than anything, but ITA. Its like everyone is forgetting about the hit & run person/ accident before hand and everything and I do mean EVERYTHING is being put on Dae. I guess they are hurting and have to take it out on someone and Dae was indeed involved so.....

However there is one thing I'm disappointed in and that's YG officials making excuses to the parents.  Speed? really Who gives a mini cooper!!! they just lost there son, they don't need to hear that.

sigh. I'm trying to brace myself because it just seems like its only getting worse. All these descriptions of Daes mental condition sounds like hes about to go into complete shutdown and its scaring me.

I don't know what I will do if he.... I just can't handle that.

Guest peppermintsugar

I know this is more of a cultural difference than anything, but ITA. Its like everyone is forgetting about the hit & run person/ accident before hand and everything and I do mean EVERYTHING is being put on Dae. I guess they are hurting and have to take it out on someone and Dae was indeed involved so.....

However there is one thing I'm disappointed in and that's YG officials making excuses to the parents.  Speed? really Who gives a mini cooper!!! they just lost there son, they don't need to hear that.

sigh. I'm trying to brace myself because it just seems like its only getting worse. All these descriptions of Daes mental condition sounds like hes about to go into complete shutdown and its scaring me.

I don't know what I will do if he.... I just can't handle that.

I understand your feelings about how everything is being pushed on Daesung, I guess it's probably because he's a name and a face, but I'm thankful that they're not necessarily pushing blame on him, either. The family and the investigative team seem to be very understanding about the fact that even though he is involved, he is not necessarily the person at fault. I think everyone is just trying to be there for one another in this hard time.

Both sides have had a difficult time with this whole situation, and both are going to be attempting to handle it the best way they know how, I'm just hoping they can be there for one another and come together to help each other through, because heaven forbid anyone have to deal with something like this alone.

EDIT: Oh, the YG update says "Our sympathy to the families of deceased victim of accident and we earnestly pray for eternal peacefulness for the deceased" according to bigbangtoany1@tumblr

Editted by shinhdeplol: I highlighted the translation so that ppl can see more easily :)

Guest heartsongs

I’ve been always keeping this thread in my browser these past few days for the latest update but I couldn’t find myself to leave a reply here. What happened to Dae Sung was so sudden and so painful.

This was a huge shock for Dae Sung so don’t blame him for locking himself in the room and refusing to talk. We have different ways to deal with problems. We are not in his shoes and saying is way easier than actually doing. Still, I’m glad to hear that Dae Sung finally came out of the house and went to the funeral. He apologized and the victim’s relatives accepted it. I understand their feeling about Mr. YG’s post on YG Life. Mr. YG cared about Dae Sung but they were still in pain so they can’t accept his excuses. I hope the visit helped smooth it out.

One more thing I want to add, right now we don’t know for sure that there was a hit-and-run. We only know that there was an accident before hand. We also don’t know how serious that accident was. We only heard about it from the taxi driver, who did not have much time to check on the victim. So I hope everyone calms down about the police don't seem to pay attention to the hit-and-run. We don't know the investigation process. There are many attentions on this case so I think the police will work carefully on it.

just for the heads up ^^.

tumblrlm739sqbev1qah1b5.jpg

TOP posted this picture back in 2008 and labeled it as “Baby and me~♥”

Underneath the picture he wrote, “Kwon Ji Yong, are you looking at this?? Seungri is now mine kkkkk”

GD replied it with: “Choi Seung Hyun, go to hell…delete this picture immediately…

Credit: jwalkervip@tumblr

Guest sooinlove12

It hurts...the only way I can release this pain is through writing. I've been writing everyday thinking of Dae, praying for everything to go back to normal.

I don't know what to do or say to make this pain in my chest and stomach go away. I fear everyday that it will get worse, every single day I pray but I feel worse and worse.

I pray to the family and to Dae every single day. The more I think about the situation the harder it is for me to breathe. But I have to be strong, and VIPs have to be strong with me. Oh gosh but sometimes I just don't know what to do :(

But this feeling is no where close to what the Family and Daesung is feeling right now....

I believe in Dae, I hope you guys do too. Don't lose hope VIPs, there is a light at the end of the tunnel waiting for us,

I still believe that

Thank you again to all who participated in our little project MESSAGE FOR DAESUNG. I will be closing the thread in a while so kindly EDIT some messages that exceeded 160. Again we might not be able to include messages EXCEEDING 160 characters.

Hi Lei... Sorry to be so last minute.. can you put up the link to the thread of the msg for Dae, i have been back reading a few pages but have not found it yet, i forgot to bookmark it the last time.. thank you! thank you very much in advance...

Edit: I found the link, yup.. i am too late, :tears: but i am not sure if its still possible to incl any more message.