♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

181215 Osaka 
Seungri said Youngbae had a day off and called him. 
Youngbae: So, what are you gonna do this time at your concert in Osaka, hmm? *suspicious and worried tone*
Seungri: Nooooothing

181215 Osaka
Seungri: Next year, I'll start my military service and after I start, other members will finish theirs. I'm kind of worried what they'll be saying about me when I'm not there But after the Tokyo Olympics you can see us as five!

181215 Osaka
Seungri about the pic of Daesung with green hair: It took like 8 hours to get this color. Our members' hair is in dire straits. We might all be bald in a few years lmao.

181215 Osaka
Someone found a photo of Youngbae looking like a horse so Seungri had his revenge But he said the photo looked cute and the smile was full of happiness Then SR's pic next to a horse was shown and he was like, okay take that away now

181215 Osaka
Jiyong's sushi hair: Seungri said he can't eat omelette sushi anymore because it reminds him of that hair "But as expected even this looks good on him. If I tried that hairstyle it'd be a joke"

181219 Seungri IG Update

Duwukx3VYAAILAQ?format=jpg&name=medium
"#SeungilHopeFoundation"

Duw9ogLVYAAH9YA?format=jpg&name=900x900
Duw9ogKUcAEsuPy?format=jpg&name=900x900
"#Clubburningsun we decided to donate part of Burningsun_seoul’s profits w #SeungilHopeFoundation Since we started entertaining people, thank you BurningSun employees for sharing the work w us ending the year together. From now on please stay healthy enjoy cultural contents"

Translated by: jirilife