♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

G-DRAGON vs JIYONG - If GD lives in the city, then Jiyong lives in the countryside. There are 2 sides of them...

DVjkH4VVwAAe9Ds.jpg

DVjkH4VVwAEK-Ix.jpg

Credit: mystifize

180208 eskimo7474 instagram update with G-Dragon

tumblr_p3u9djyZwM1s5qqm2o1_1280.jpg
“Backstage with GD at the 2012 2NE1 New Evolution Concert”

GD'S TALK <<MOTTE IN JAPAN>> DOCUMENTARY

RED - The stage is red from start to finish because of this concept - motte, DNA, blood. I also like red very much so I was pleased.

LYRICS - I don’t have someone I’m in love with right now so I didn’t write any love songs. Because of that, my lyrics reflect the struggles I have with life instead. 

MOTTE - The definition of motte can be understood as “rebirth”. If we search for the root of motte before its rebirth, G-Dragon exists because of Kwon Jiyong. G-Dragon exists because there is BIGBANG..

DVkq2j5V4AAtntk.jpg

DVkq2j8VoAANWT_.jpg

STAFF ABOUT G-DRAGON - He is the most hands on person out of all the artists I’ve seen. I’ve never seen any artist like him who incorporates his ideas throughout the entire concert.

180209 Seungri Instagram:

“#AoriRamen featured in Japan news…… Amazing! #AoriRamen I’m glad we were featured on Japanese TV”

Translated by: gottatalk2v212

180209 Seungri Weibo

tumblr_p3vksj4tu11qb2yato1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p3vksj4tu11qb2yato2_1280.jpg
tumblr_p3vksj4tu11qb2yato3_1280.jpg
Hi everyone, AoriRamen in China’s second store in Shanghai Xuhui ASE shop has opened 666666 I have gone to taste great. And our new “Nagoya noodles” tmr, really super super delicious  Address in Shanghai Xuhui ASE (Metro Line 12 Caobao Road Station)

Translated by: pandariko

15 Moments That Made Us Stan These Male Solo Artists Even More 

4. G-Dragon

Where do we start with this one? The King of K-pop shook the world again by releasing a new solo album, baring his soul to the world, and of course, trying new things to engage fans, such as the clever idea of using a USB instead of a CD, a new and unique idea.

g-dragon6.jpg

7. Taeyang

Taeyang has grown immensely from his debut as an artist, and also as a man! He has gone from saying that he was scared of girls,

to singing about needing a girl,

to finally marrying the love his life! This is the kind of growth we love seeing!
Taeyang-Min-Hyo-Rin2-540x304.jpg

Credit: https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/09/15-moments-made-us-love-male-solo-artists-even/

BIGBANG’s Seungri Impresses With His Fluency In Chinese At Movie Promotions

Seungri2.jpg

BIGBANG’s Seungri showed off his impressive fluency in Chinese at promotional activities for his upcoming movie.

On February 9, Seungri attended the press conference for his new movie “Love Only” at the New World Millennium Hong Kong Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui of Hong Kong.

Seungri-11.jpg

“Love Only” is a Chinese romance movie about the love and friendship between a young man and woman. In the movie, Seungri plays a marketing manager who grew up in Europe, with Taiwanese star Haden Kuo starring as his love interest. The movie was shot in various places around the world, including Beijing, Hong Kong, France, England, and Saipan, and finished filming in 2016.

At the press conference, Seungri presented his co-star Haden Kuo with a flower, saying, “I, Seungri, will do everything for my movie ‘Love Only’ with Haden Kuo.”

Seungri-22.jpg

Seungri also shared that his character Winston is very similar to his own personality. He explained why he chose to star in the movie, saying, “Korea, China, and Hong Kong are close, and the cultures are similar, so I was able to relate. I wanted to challenge myself.”

It was revealed that Seungri did not rely on an interpreter for the entirety of the event and was able to maintain the lively atmosphere. The MCs were notably impressed by Seungri’s Chinese skills, to which he replied, “I started learning foreign languages about seven to eight years ago, so I try not to use an interpreter when I can. I always ask for clarification if I don’t understand the meaning, which is how I improved my Chinese language skills.”

Seungri’s movie “Love Only” will be first released throughout China on March 2 and then be released later in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, and more.

Seungri-31.jpg

Credit: https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/09/bigbangs-seungri-impresses-fluency-chinese-movie-promotions/