♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

180107 Dna Show Vol. 1 - Final Show in Hawaii

Daesung’s father recorded a message for him

“I sincerely congratulate you on your performance in Hawaii...I am sorry yet also proud....”

DTB9W40UMAAyMez.jpg

Video

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mystifize/status/950398325588553728[/tweet]

• Like 1

A reminder that Dae's father almost ruined all our lives back then, but thankful Dae's determination and stubbornness pulled through :wub: DNA show ended just like it should've with lots of laughs and love. I can't think of better way to send him off than that. 
a0e8b75019a08dc1ae414fea08799728.gif

Someone go check on Jiyong before he really sneaks Iye into the military with him :bawling:
DSN77mwV4AAhvel.jpg

Daesung wrapped up his 5 months long solo tour in Hawaii that started in Aug in Japan last year, touring 19 cities holding 41 shows and met with 90,700 fans. It’s his biggest and longest solo tour record.

Daesung: “Its my last stage and it’s all thanks to all of you..thank you for supporting me”

It should be 90,700

1 hour ago, KimJongKookie said:

A reminder that Dae's father almost ruined all our lives back then, but thankful Dae's determination and stubbornness pulled through :wub: DNA show ended just like it should've with lots of laughs and love. I can't think of better way to send him off than that. 
a0e8b75019a08dc1ae414fea08799728.gif

Someone go check on Jiyong before he really sneaks Iye into the military with him :bawling:
DSN77mwV4AAhvel.jpg

Goodness... Have so much to say about recent Iye pOsts...

He's definitely into whiskers! Lol

I'll leave it at that. Luv ya, Ji. Sorry to be a prat.

• Like 1

180109  gilles_pierreetgilles instagram:

26344460_293120787878421_905306063205983

26157463_989385501233349_501625797477190

#verysoon #newexibition #pierreetgilles with @choi_seung_hyun_tttop #choiseunghyun @galerietemplon #galerietemplon #letempsimaginaire #13janvier_10mars2018 #30ruebeaubourg #paris #misstop

• Like 1

Hi! I know it's very late but Happy New Year to everyone.ilikeitplz.png  I got so busy with stuffs so I was only able to watch the MOTTE DVD today. It feels overwhelming because I was there.hurrplz.png Please buy. Everything inside is just amazing especially the photo book.QRLGYBO.png