♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest samosvetleee

{FANART} Happy B-day,Choi Seung Hyun inspired ::

tumblr_lu3b2sAQYO1qm4vmmo1_500.png

tumblr_lu3b2sAQYO1qm4vmmo2_500.gif

Source&Cre :gdontop@tumblr

*My B-day wish* Happy B-Day to the One&Only T.O.P ! Be Always on TOP of your Game&sweeping our hearts&minds away ★::

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{CAP} #choomTOPday is trending WORLDWIDE ::

tumblr_lu3c4yBhlo1qgli7io1_500.gif

choomtop1.jpg

GIF Source&Cre : b- aeng @tumblr

Caps by me

P.S : Now,stay calm&keep supporting,via voting !!!

Guest tiririram

I was so happy to see them together today !!! ( I speak about the airport photos ) .  Poor Dae looked a little stressed ( it is like the first time he goes out openly in public that we see it )  but I was so happy to see him ! biggrin.gif.  It is the first step ! Can't wait until december !!! 

Ok , I am back to voting now ;) 

PS I want to show you this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35cOBLP7rlU&lc=vFRrHmxTSEbL3CyAcJrLILdb57TjUbOgwXCtMc462PY&feature=inbox

PPS This week is so busy for VIPS - voting , trending for TOPs birthday :) time to show our full love and support ! 

Guest juang_bb

can i actually miss this day?!?

HAPPY 24th/25th BIRTHDAY CHOI SEUNGHYUN aka TOP!!!

utopia4.jpg

i wish you happiness on your birthday!

2w35mxx.gif

keep that infectious smile of yours...

tumblrlfalogug081qc1pob.gif

BAMF then...

2a6uiw6.jpg

til now...

2081945.jpg

VIPs favorite 4D

r23t6x.gif

BINGU TOP

topfo3.gif

or CHOOM TOP

tumblrlh3kk1np6r1qawrn2.gif

Angry TOP

ic4bkg.gif

or CARING TOP

tumblrljsryd4wpc1qhk7fm.jpg

We love you just the same...

top1ox.gif

Don't change BB :)

122n1p5.gif

We'll make this a MEMORABLE one.

bfozyd.gif

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO} Bigbang has successfully landed in UK&some lucky vips got lucky to meet&greet them in real life !!! 

Source&Cre :  @ukYGqueens@OppaRater 

{FANACC} Brief fanaccount,shared via UKBB admin Liz + fantaken of Taeyang @ Heathrow Airport,UK ::

Ok that was 5mins of chaos,we saw them rush out and it was chaos. They were all very quiet,esp Dae and GD,Taeyang shook my hand^^

Big Bang is in the UK,they all look tired but well.

Here's her impression when seeing the boys in real life ~

- GD, quiet,waved to fans

- TOP,walked quickly to van

-Dae,kept his head down

- Taeyang,smiled,let me speak to him

-RI,arrived and left alone,walked with his head down

FANTAKEN} Taeyang @ Heathrow Airport (11/11/04)::

my0up.jpg

Source&Cre : @OppaRater

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{FANTAKEN} Seungri,TOP,GD,Taeyang&Daesung @ Heathrow Airport (11/11/04)::

440861623.jpg

tumblrlu3nprju5h1qev1rp.jpg

440867164.jpg

440876442.jpg

Source&Cre : @ukYGqueens

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

{FANCAM} Bigbang arriving @ Heathrow Airpot,London ::

*UKvips making a Happy-B-day serenade to  TOP ,on his way out of the airport- a must see&hear ↑↑↑ 

{FANCAM} Seungri @HeathrowAirport,London ::

Source&Cre :ukYGqueens@yt

Shared via nrosel@twitter

Guest tiririram

If I only knew earlier there were going to the EMA , I would have gone too !!!  I really wish they could win !!! 

This VIPs are really lucky ! 

( vote vote vote !!! ) 

Guest lil' zen

:blink: I thought they were going straight to Ireland...i'm living in UK and...and...I missed them at the airport...

Are they taking a transit frm the Heathrow or living in UK??

:blink: I thought they were going straight to Ireland...i'm living in UK and...and...I missed them at the airport...

Are they taking a transit frm the Heathrow or living in UK??

I thought that too, not too sure but apparently they will stay in london tonight and go to belfast tomorrow. I want to see them too :tears:

Guest x-bang-x

Fan account ~ Bigbang at Heathrow airport in London

So i basically went there around 2pm I was waiting for my friend. Then we started to wait near the arrival exit. After that some fans started to come. Few hours later like 16.29 we were all excited cuz we know it was the time the flight landed but they announce it to be a bit late. So at around 5.30 pm a woman on the airport speaker said: 'ppl waiting for bigbang korean group they are at imigration now' So we waited but it took 1 hour until they finally came out at 18.20pm, Then fan started to shout a bit. Then i saw TOP come out first so handsome and tall, he is back with blond hair !!!! Then GD follow he was wearing army style with black hat. Following by teayang and daesang. Dae and others member didnt smile or anything i think they were tired from flight. Then they walked out to the parking so we follow them. First just top and gd. Gd wave a bit. then we sang top happy birthday in englishg he didnt said anything i think. I think they were going to seperate cars. Cuz then i went back to entrance i saw seungri coming out with his manager i was only fan there for 3second so i was close to him but he looked down but then i said seungri oppa and he looked at me a bit.

The end !!!

I hope you enjoy my fan account thanks ^^

Guest lil' zen

x-bang-x

Lucky you!!

and Cool airport personnel!! XD

'ppl waiting for bigbang korean group they are at imigration now'

I even brought my "bang bong" along just in case they have a concert here coz i came to the UK for studies...

Hopefully when they go back they will en route UK before South Korea and with much cheerful faces too ^^

Guest oh`retro

BIG BANG IS 5 AGAIN.

Today's such a good day for us VIPs.

Our boys are back together and there's nothing better than that.

GD still looks like a motherf-cking boss, full of swag as always.

And I don't care what anyone says, Daesung looks so good (sad, but good).

Also, happy birthday to Top!

Best wishes to him.

And VIPs, please please please keep voting!

Our boys deserve this so much, it's totally going to boost their self esteems.

They work so hard for us, so we should win this for them.

We need to show them that VIPs will be there for them, until whenever.

So yay, love you guys & our boys! <3

Guest activePI

Anyone got a reliable source on when Big Bang will be arriving at Belfast and at which airport? I really want to see them :(

There's so many rumours here that they're arriving in Belfast at 21:20 but I saw pictures and videos of them going into vans therefore out of the airport so I'm very confused.. 

Guest esellee

Anyone got a reliable source on when Big Bang will be arriving at Belfast and at which airport? I really want to see them :(

There's so many rumours here that they're arriving in Belfast at 21:20 but I saw pictures and videos of them going into vans therefore out of the airport so I'm very confused.. 

As far as I know they'll be staying in London over night and going to Belfast tomorrow, maybe that time is tomorrow's time? 

Guest .moony.

well i check heathrow airport site and all the flights to belfast tomorrow are scheduled at 6:50 (terminal one).

unless they are flying out from a diff airport? then i dunno lol

or they already flew out by the 19:45 flight arriving in belfast at 21:10 today like someone said. maybe they got on the van to go see some bigshot then came back to the airport for the transit flight? but then it'd be hard cuz the fan account said they left at 18:20?

:wub: I don't know what can I say <3 I'm so happy I'm going to cry :tears:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOP <3my sister too.. XD they were born on the same day <3

VIPz are truly blessed, we got to see them together again, and normally in others groups when something like what happened to us happens, they would just disband... :tears:

BIGBANG IS BACK! FOREVER5! BIGBANG&VIPz FOREVER :wub:

Guest Adri_Yoo

Saeng il chuk ha hamnida , saeng il chuk ha hamnida

saranghanun Dear Tabi, Saeng il chuk ha hamnida !   Happy Birthday Dear Tabi  wub.gif