♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sarah-tran

oh man, really? i always thought there might be something with Laura. Really? these 2 really....... =)) i think GD loves Ri so much ( just hyung-dongsae love :))) and Ri likes that :)) of course he cares about GD too, but i bet he likes GD's love towards him very much :))

Guest Tekashi

Can you please re-post it?  I seemed to have missed that post.  Thanks  alot.

Sure - here it is

Star Q10 - full show & Dae cut

download

@ beiusung I think more news would be out had Dae been taken to the hospital. I do hope hes started eating properly now and talk with his family. As for 2NE1 delay was just to give YG some time to evaluate things in such a chaotic event. I don't think anyone in YG Fam would have been in right frame of mind to continue as normal with activities.

GRi is realer than ever! Of course maknae loves all the attention :wub:

[FANART] "Daesung ahhh, noona will protect you"

*quoted image*

C: http://todayhumor.co.kr/board // DliteLover @ twitter

This fanart really makes me wanna cry :tears:

Not just the noonas ^^ VIPs all over the world will protect Daesung :wub:

AWWWWWWWWWWW i love this pic...im a super NOONA

and all i want is to HUG Dae... we will protect you !

OMG so many GRi!!!! where are my GTOP OTP supporters here?lmao just kidding ^^

As for YG's holding 2NE1's song. I think that would be in respect to what is currently

happening to Daesung. I dont think he'd be holding it for  a long time though

just as of this time since one family member is experiencing a life changing

event. I dont want to think the worst happening to Dae but i pray that he would

be able to surpass this difficult moment.

[FANCCOUNT] GD meets Seungri at Dongdaemun

My friend and her mom were shopping at Dongdaemun when they saw a guy with a bizarre hairstyle. ‘Fried hair’ - that’s how she described it to me. She was in an accessories store and thought her eyes were playing jokes on her when she turned around. That was the first time she ever saw GD in real life. She told her mom and her mom said, “Yes, that’s GD.” (Her mom is really trendy). She ran outside the store and said that at that time, GD’s face was still quite round and chubby but he looked even more cuter in person. His skin was so smooth that she wanted to pinch his cheeks.

They were walking behind him along with a couple of other fans and they were asking him, “Oppa….you’re Jiyong oppa right?” He kept smiling, laughing and kept looking back to say hi to the fans. No one knew why he was just walking along the streets by himself so the fans kept asking,

Fan: “Oppa, are you shopping by yourself?”

GD: “Mm…ah…mmhm..”

Fan: “Where are the rest of the members?”

GD: “Ah, they’re back at the dorm.”

Suddenly, he walked faster and waved to someone in the front.

Can you all guess who was standing under that big building, Doota?

Bingo! It was Seungri!

They were going shopping after their dance/singing practice! (It sure felt like they already planned to meet there beforehand kkk)

Source: 1029558656@nyongtory baidu bar

Translated by: mystifize@twitter

[FANCCOUNT] Seungri refuses TOP's advances & waits for someone else

My friend lives across the street from BIGBANG’s dorm. She lives on the 17th floor. Her mom called her one morning to tell her to pick up a key from her office, so she went out. Their elevator had french windows so she could see outside. According to what she said, their dorms are heavily secured…there is a main door and there are security guards outside.

The guards nodded their heads when they saw Seungri and TOP walk out. Since the elevator was moving fast, she thought she saw GD so she quickly got off on the 7th floor. She saw Seungri walk with his head down so she couldn’t see his expression but he seemed to be talking with the guard. Seungri turned around to look back then just stood there.

In about 3 seconds, TOP came out (it really looked like he flew out since he was running so fast and jumping). When he saw Seungri, he quickly linked his arms around him and said something to him but Seungri didn’t seem to have any response. TOP then unlinked his arms and walked on ahead. Seungri then shouted loudly to tell TOP to stay put and look inside. At this time, someone wearing a cap walked out. My friend was still in a rush so she turned around to press the elevator button. When she turned back to look across the street again, the person wearing the cap was already standing next to Seungri. Seungri was so excited and he kept waving his arms everywhere, completely different to how he was when TOP was with him. The person in the hat then playfully shoved his head and wrapped his arm around Seungri’s shoulder then they both walked towards their van.

She couldn’t tell if the person in the hat was Youngbae or Jiyong but her suspicions were confirmed when she saw Youngbae walk quickly behind them. The person in the hat was Jiyong. That meant that Seungri was waiting for Jiyong for all that time! My friend got so excited that she ran down 7 floors so she could ask them for autographs…but by the time she was on the ground floor, she saw their van pull away ><

Source: 1029558656@nyongtory baidu bar

Guest shinhdeplol

Old news but worth sharing again :wub:

did u know that daesung showed up on the 7th floor office of 'save the children' one evening last winter and handed over a knitted hat he did with his cody?

317304827.jpg

well now you do :) ever since he participated in this project in 2008, korean fans have continued knitting for less unfortunate children 2 yrs in a row.

C: SMILEHOLIC dsholic.com // mystifize @ twitter

I hope that God wont be so unfair to such an angel :)

Guest sooinlove12

^

I remember that.....it just placed a huge smile on my face

Daesung Save The Children Video 

Here is the video, when he was making them. He looked so angelic here doing something so simple and he's voice as he was explaining it .....made it all the more beautiful. This man is too pure to go through something like this, Dae fighting.......

cr: DSnaru02 @youtube

Guest Adri_Yoo

^

I remember that.....it just placed a huge smile on my face

Daesung Save The Children Video 

Here is the video, when he was making them. He looked so angelic here doing something so simple and he's voice as he was explaining it .....made it all the more beautiful. This man is too pure to go through something like this, Dae fighting.......

cr: DSnaru02 @youtube

I couldn' hold back tears TT, Such an angel !!!

Guest kminoko

I was excited when I heard BigBang is coming over to SG. coz' it will be my first time watching them live.. 

i quickly purchased the tickets even I'm not fan of other Kpop groups (sorry).

I believe YG must have a hard time to finalize in this decision. 

I'm really glad that YG did not pull out BigBang from the Korean music Wave concert. 

Sigh~

but disappointed as well, that the performance will not be in a group, due to DaeSung incident. 

well, I hope DaeSung get better mentally, and stop blaming himself in everything. 

I support you, DaeSung.

VIPs supports you!

Fighting!! p(^_^)q 

I love this fandom.. it's amazing how people all over the world come together to support, share interest and informations about BigBang.

i'm so glad that I found this site, Cheers!!

\(^o^)/

Guest shinhdeplol

TOP & Seungri @ Idol Chart Show: "Idols that went through the biggest Change"

It’s another week for Mnet’s Idol Chart Show and this time they ranked the idols according to w/c they think had the biggest transformation before debut to after debut. Two Big Bang members were listed, TOP ranking first and maknae Seungri at number 6. You can check the other idols in the TOP 20 below!

110608 Idol Chart Show (Big Change) BigBang TOP

110608 Idol Chart Show (Big Change) BigBang SeungRi

LIST

1. TOP (Big Bang)

2. Taecyeon (2PM)

3. Hyunah (4Minute)

4. Gi Kwang (Beast)

5. Sunny (SNSD)

6. Seungri (Big Bang)

7. GwangHee (ZEA)

8. Seo InKook

9. Kahi (After School)

10. SunHwa (Secret)

11. Changmin (2AM)

12. UEE (After School)

13. Ga In (Brown Eyed Girls)

14. Onew (SHINee)

15. Nicole (KARA)

16. Yu SeYun

17. Lee Hongki (FTIsland)

18. Kyuhyun (Super Junior)

19. Mir (MBLAQ)

20. IU

Source: farring100@YOUTUBE

Taken from: 21bangs.com

Guest samosvetleee

{Fan Account} BIGBANG loves maknae ^-^ 

Source: bigbang is great naver blog + 61802@weibo

I was waiting outside YG building and saw Daesung and Seungri standing in front of their company van. They were talking but I couldn’t hear what was being said. They both had no expressions on their faces and after their conversation was over, Daesung helped Seungri fix his tie. 

Suddenly, a hand reached out from inside the van and tapped Seungri’s head. Seungri didn’t look pleased at all. It scared me when that hand came out! After that, Daesung went inside the van while Seungri still stood outside talking to the people inside. After awhile, Taeyang oppa came out of nowhere and stood in front of him. He said something that made Seungri laugh. At the same time, TOP oppa came out of the van. He looked really serious so Seungri pushed him & TOP oppa pushed him back. I thought it was so cute! I almost shouted, “Oppa!” but I didn’t want them to see me kk.

After that, the hand from the van reached out again. I was trying to figure out whose hand it was; it couldn’t have been Daesung’s and it couldn’t have been Taeyang or TOP so there was a high chance that it was Jiyong oppa’s. Their managers showed up a little later then they all got into the van.

It looked like Seungri hurt his leg because he barely moved at all but everyone seemed to be waiting for him. I saw Jiyong oppa put his head out from inside the van to call Seungri and tapped Seungri on his head. He put his hand out again and this time, Seungri naturally took it and Jiyong oppa pulled him inside the van! Ah! I forgot to say that I was at YG building because I wanted to see if I could see TOP oppa but I didn’t think I would see all of the members! I forgot to get their autographs but I think this is a much better memory kk!    

Original post : jwalkervip.tumblr.com

Credit : mystifize @ twitter

Guest beiusung

you want some Bad Seungri =))

tumblr_lgh9qg4h2J1qewt3g.gif

seungri gets mad because hyungs want him to grill some meat tongue.gif tongue.gif

2py4x1x.jpg

when Seungri want to get attention laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

tumblr_lg826trS1G1qd34en.gif

cre: 6theory