ZFumd.gif

Jjsph.gif

LzZY5.gif

Q7RTt.gif

szgfz.gif

^ His expression =]] :lol:

C: hottimeskpop @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO] G-Dragon bullies Seungri with skinship!

unledpqf.png

C: mystifize @ twitter

forever loving this pairing :P

Guest shinhdeplol

Bae's flat mohawk :lol: :lol:

IQtN0.gif

C: ji-yong @ tumblr

[Fan Account] 2009 Nyongtory Moment

Author’s note: I didn’t personally see this, but my Chinese x Korean (mixed) friend did. She’s a VIP and she lived across the road from BIGBANG’s dorm. This happened back in 2009, during G-Dragon’s solo concert.

A couple of her friends and her played until the wee hours of one random night. They were walking home when they saw GD by himself. Her friends and her were huge GD fans but they could barely tell if it was really him since GD wrapped himself up quite good. He was wearing a mask to cover his mouth and a cap. They kept following him since they had to walk the same way anyway.

As they were walking, they heard his phone ring. It rang for a long time before he finally picked it up, and that’s when they confirmed it was GD. They were all excited because they could finally ask for his autographs. Her friend waited till he was finished with his phone conversation, and she said she overheard him saying, “You don’t have to come out…I’ll be back soon.” They startled GD since he wasn’t expecting a group of girls to suddenly pop out of nowhere in the middle of the night. GD then told them to go home since it was getting late and it was too cold outside. They still kept following him and GD kept looking back every 2 steps but after around 20mins or so, he arrived back to his dorm.

They all saw someone at the front gates that seemed to be waiting for him and thought it was Youngbae, but when GD walked to the gates his pace suddenly picked up. He went up to hug that person. After that, he pulled that person by the hand and started to walk inside. Everyone was taken aback and then they all ran after the 2 of them. When that person looked back, they realized it was Seungri! They wanted his autograph too but GD naturally pulled Seungri away and ran back into their dorm.

Source: 1029558656@nyongtory baidu bar

Translated by: mystifize@twitter

Guest gossipgirl01

*quoted image*

OH MY GD! i'm starting to doubt your fondness to seungri-ah.. hahaha just kidding! gahd you really don't care other people seeing you doing skinship with baby.. T_T hahaha!

Guest shinhdeplol

[FANART] "Daesung ahhh, noona will protect you"

316841960.jpg

C: http://todayhumor.co.kr/board // DliteLover @ twitter

This fanart really makes me wanna cry :tears:

Not just the noonas ^^ VIPs all over the world will protect Daesung :wub:

Guest nrfy

*quoted image*

Is there dorm in sangsu? Just curious, not from Korea

Guest samosvetleee

{Fanacc}GD meets Seungri at Dongdaemun

Source: 1029558656@nyongtory baidu bar

My friend and her mom were shopping at Dongdaemun when they saw a guy with a bizarre hairstyle. ‘Fried hair’ - that’s how she described it to me. She was in an accessories store and thought her eyes were playing jokes on her when she turned around. That was the first time she ever saw GD in real life. She told her mom and her mom said, “Yes, that’s GD.” (Her mom is really trendy). She ran outside the store and said that at that time, GD’s face was still quite round and chubby but he looked even more cuter in person. His skin was so smooth that she wanted to pinch his cheeks.

They were walking behind him along with a couple of other fans and they were asking him, “Oppa….you’re Jiyong oppa right?” He kept smiling, laughing and kept looking back to say hi to the fans. No one knew why he was just walking along the streets by himself so the fans kept asking,

Fan: “Oppa, are you shopping by yourself?”

GD: “Mm…ah…mmhm..”

Fan: “Where are the rest of the members?”

GD: “Ah, they’re back at the dorm.”

Suddenly, he walked faster and waved to someone in the front.

Can you all guess who was standing under that big building, Doota?

Bingo! It was Seungri!

They were going shopping after their dance/singing practice! (It sure felt like they already planned to meet there beforehand kkk) 

Original post : @ jwalkervip,tumblr.com

Credit : @ mystifize  (the goddess of fan-accounts)

Guest sarah-tran

*quoted image*

oh my god, really??? this story is so warm :x really warm after reading and imagining it :x at first i have no thought about G-Ri much, but recently they're my addiction =)) it's just so cute everytime i catched GD tried to kiss SR :)) and your friend is so lucky, living just opposite them :(

Guest jamielabbuhongki

Confining himself at home,’Daesung’,the impact on the activities of BIGBANG!

xqff6d.jpg

Daesung (Big Bang) ‘s involvement in the deathly traffic accident has exerted impact on the activities of Big Bang in the remaining year.

YGE has postponed the release of the new songs of 2NE1 and the airing of the originally scheduled YG On Air . Therefore, it is said that the normal schedule of Big Bang has now become hard to be digested due to the absence of Daesung. Recently, Big Bang have finished their Japan tour and they were expected to attend various activities afterwards. However, the shock and grief that Daesung experienced made him refuse to talk to his family and he shuts himself up from others.

In 2009, Daesung has been injured in a large traffic accident when he was sitting in his manager’s car. While the past wound is still here, the unknown situation he is experiencing now will once again caused him to undergo a great pain.

(Omitted repeated info of the traffic accident)

*Translator’s note: I felt shocked when discovering the news since I think he was in this situation just after the accident happened. However, the date which the news was released is 8/6, that means it is an updated news.

Source: ilyoseoul via naver

Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates

Guest beiusung

there must be something happen to Dae that YG is trying to hide , serious, he also delay 2ne1's new song to day too 

and yesterday , he announced that Dae can't attend @SGKorea wave.. even we still have more than amonth to go

i'm worry.......... i heard the rumor that he has been rushed to the hospital because he was exhausted ....

i ain't sure if it's true or not ............

at first i didn't believe but after YG delay 2ne1's new song , i wonder.....tears.gif tears.gif  

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO} GD,YB&TOP 's Triple Combo for Nikon's ''A Shot a Day'' 

gdragon-top-taeyang.jpg

Source: Nikon via Gilbakk

Shared via @bigbangupdates

Guest dmingz

Shared??

100907 bigbang The Music Hour (In Chinese)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/yAOjMvI61rE/

Check out TOP's beat box at 10:18 and G-Ri wrestling!!

CR: fanfan2

Guest sarah-tran

but i remember reading this news already. thee info, about dae refuses talking to others, evn his family and his pain from the 09 accident. so let's just hope everything is btter, even though just a little bit, right now

Guest samosvetleee

{RANDOM} Another NYONGT♥RY Story behind the famoust GD's ''LAURA&TOM'' blanket {TRANS}

TOMLAURA.png

Trans : 062518 @ tumblr

Credit : toptopia @ tumblr