♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

There's an article from Soompi entitled Big Bang Daesung’s May 31st Car Accident Not His Firsthttp://bit.ly/mmXJpE

Can someone correct him/her, i have already PMed the person. I dont think Daesung was the one who drove

the car last 2009 accident.

also check this wonderful video, so heart warming ♥

Proud To Be a VIP & We'll Support BIGBANG No Matter What

Guest beiusung

be strong DAESUNG

CRE:  jaseeyum09

There's an article from Soompi entitled Big Bang Daesung’s May 31st Car Accident Not His Firsthttp://bit.ly/mmXJpE

Can someone correct him/her, i have already PMed the person. I dont think Daesung was the one who drove

Yes he not drove the car , there was a driver he lost control due to heavy rain

Guest koreanfan74

I also want to talk about this problem. I am very disappointed of Soompi, Why do they dig the past to hurt Daesung more. Moreover, it is wrong news. I really hope that GD, TOP, Teayang and Seungri are with Daesung right now. I am very worried now :(

I also want to talk about this problem. I am very disappointed of Soompi, Why do they dig the past to hurt Daesung more. Moreover, it is wrong news. I really hope that GD, TOP, Teayang and Seungri are with Daesung right now. I am very worried now :(

Please dont generalize SOOMPI, the writer may not know the real thing. I have already sent her/him a message

i hope this gets corrected as soon as possible.

Guest koreanfan74

This is th etime to heal Daesung's mental and emotional pain, not to make it worse. I hope Allkpop and Soompi do not make international Vips worried about what wil happen if the media continue conveying wrong news that hurt Daesung more. I hope that the reporter and writer think that if Daesung was their family member, do they feel hurt for him? Anyway, i just hope there are no more news that make Daesung feel worse.

Please dont generalize SOOMPI, the writer may not know the real thing. I have already sent her/him a message

You re right. I should not generalize Sommpi. Just because i am too much worried now :( Thanks for sending message to the writer :)

This is th etime to heal Daesung's mental and emotional pain, not to make it worse. I hope Allkpop and Soompi do not make international Vips worried about what wil happen if the media continue conveying wrong news that hurt Daesung more. I hope that the reporter and writer think that if Daesung was their family member, do they feel hurt for him? Anyway, i just hope there are no more news that make Daesung feel worse.

They already edited the article and in behalf of Soompi we have made an apology statement over twitter.

YG have placed trust on SOOMPI.com

when he chose SOOMPI to promote BIGBANG's comeback through contests and exclusive coverage.

YG had also extended his relationship w/ Soompi w/ 2ne1's promotion. Unfortunately the writer did not

make proper research but it was all corrected now. Im sure it wasnt his/her intention to add more salt

to our wound.

Guest sunnyvale

I hardly write anything here but just read other fans comments usually. But I want to correct some misinformation.

The m2today from Top above is not actually Top's, but from one of fans. One stupid reporter just saw a comment by a fan whose nickname includes 'top' and he mistakenly assumed it's Top(Top's m2 is 'topofbb' but the one above is NOT). Without checking any facts, he just made it a news. I hate these so-called online news reporters who do not reserve to be called journalist at all. Fans are now sending emails to the reproter to correct the news. Anyway, now is very sensitive times and kvips try to restrain themselves from writing or commenting on anything related to the accident until the the result of official investigation is released. That's why they don't want to have this kind of 'happening' or false news that would draw more unwanted attention to dae or bb. Knowing the nature of those rubbish media/antis/gossipers and Korean culture that tend to be more harshy toward celebrity related accidents, I can't blame the fans' cautious reaction. I'm worried too of Dae and haven't really focused on my work since I heard the news. My prayer and support goes to Dae and BB. but I think fans are right. It is time for us to stay calm and wait....no matter how hard it is.

Guest koreanfan74

Just wanna say that Bigbang is not perfect without Daesung. so i hope everything will be OK after 7-10 days waiting for the final investigation from police. Bigbang did come over 5 years curse. Now it's time to be stronger and stronger/ VIPs always support BB with all our hearts :wub:

Guest samosvetleee

{Twitt-caps}Translation related Daesung's car accident&YG's&Police statements...

keepbleeding.png

trans2.png

trans-1.png

Translated via @HuisuYoon

Credis HuisuYoon @ twitter

NOTE : 

HuisuYoon HuisuYoon  i'm translating only the facts and official results that every news is saying mutually. anything beside what i said, is all rumors.

Guest beiusung

if dae can overcome this saddness  BIGBANG will break the curse in glory and VIPz will be strongest than ever

Be Strong Boys and VIP we will break the curse no matter what haters do to bring us Down. i cry so much to day and no more tear, it's time to move on and keep the faith! The truth will be release soon.

p/s: and the good news is the Public seem supporting their Dumb lovely dongsaeng 

Guest indianbread

Soompi has always been a credible and reliable source of Kpop news which is precisely why articles containing incorrect information must not be posted in the first place. Perhaps a peer reviewing and more rigorous editing process should be considered. If I was not a VIP and have not been following BB news I would've immediately believed the information posted on that article . Posting an article with little knowledge about the contents or without verifying the information first is no different from tabloids. I am aware that readers should not judge Soompi based on one article, however that article is posted on Soompi therefore it will still be associated with Soompi. I was surprised and very disappointed that an article like that was posted, especially considering YG's relationship with Soompi. I have expressed my views in the comments section already. I just that hope writers are more careful with what they write and choose to post in the future and exercise better judgment. 

My thoughts are with the motorcyclist and Daesung. 

Guest koreanfan74

Blackjacks and VIPs are two different names, but we have the same goal is that always support YG with all our hearts. Be stronger and stronger everyone!!!

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO}Big Bang Lotte Duty Free June Calendar Wallpapers

BBlotte1106_1280.jpg

BBlotte1106_1280_02.jpg

Source : Lotte DFS

Shared via  @TeamBIGBANG

Guest gossipgirl01

grrr i cried! such a heartwarming yet hearbreaking video.. daesung-ah be strong!

Soompi has always been a credible and reliable source of Kpop news which is precisely why articles containing incorrect information must not be posted in the first place. Perhaps a peer reviewing and more rigorous editing process should be considered. If I was not a VIP and have not been following BB news I would've immediately believed the information posted on that article . Posting an article with little knowledge about the contents or without verifying the information first is no different from tabloids. I am aware that readers should not judge Soompi based on one article, however that article is posted on Soompi therefore it will still be associated with Soompi. I was surprised and very disappointed that an article like that was posted, especially considering YG's relationship with Soompi. I have expressed my views in the comments section already. I just that hope writers are more careful with what they write and choose to post in the future and exercise better judgment. 

My thoughts are with the motorcyclist and Daesung. 

Point taken, i will quote your post and forward it to the admin. I think they would be

the ones who'd know the best thing to do w/ future articles. I, too was upset w/ this

because i am a VIP however i am also with Soompi thus I feel bad too on any insult thrown our way.

#wesupportdaesung  is trending. Thank you so much for the group effort!

Guest ingabogovinanana

Does anyone know how the general Korean public are reacting to the accident? I know that Daesung's DC fansite is basically filled with antis.

There are some really insensitive posts in there regarding both Daesung and the deceased motorcyclist.

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO}BIG BANG's korean choreo Jae Wook tweeted..

ganzi78 lee jae wook  아~눈물난다 힘내

GT : Oh, the tears come on fly

Can smo translate it ?!

twet.png

Credit : @HuisuYoon

Guest beiusung

the general Public are believing him

i don't know if i can say it here there is a rumor on twitter that the man who is dead is a Sone ..... and there are some i-sone have tweet bashing Dae so bad......ex:. @gop_daddy & @REPUBLICANMOM69

i don't wanna make fan war everything i said are rumor don't bash me!