♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

Guest Nerdificated

Hai guys! I've come to share a new fancam. They performed the rap they did before again:

110429 블락비 Block B Talk and Rap

Credit: junie88 @ youtube

I'm finding it harder to keep just one fave member... U-Kwon and his big gorgeous smile (@0:58) is growing on me~ >_>

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chopper!

wow, the boys didn't train for so long..two months?! o-o how...how can that be possible! LOL p.o must be some very fast learner x)

thank you gerty for sharing<3!

kyungie, my visual *_* you brighten up my desktop every day<3 all those photos! *busy right click and saving away~

the boys looking mighty fine in the pohotoshoot. i swear the boys are begging me to kidnap them! p.o really looks like a model! look at him with all those poses of his XD too much spazz that i'm choking on my own drink right now LOLS

@Nerdificated

i was thinking the same thing too, about the wanna b clothes. i really want them to go just plain and simple hoodie and not the overly top fancy clothes. for a hiphop track, you gotta get down and dirty ;-D lol

oh and i know right! that's why i have more than one fave member x) it's TOO hard T_____T i just love them all right now<3

Guest Nerdificated

chopper! I think we can assume that P.O's either a really fast learner or learned on his own (either one is impressive xD )! And I've got your favorite visual boy here. I loved that he hesitated while calling himself the Visual of the group! Such a sweetheart... but he looks pretty hot in those pics... :] 

He twitted "I love you" with a photo of his family! ^__^ That's so sweet:

oeerJl.jpg

Credit: BlockBkyung @ twitter

Reup by moi

Bigger pic here: http://i.imgur.com/oeerJ.jpg and on Kyung's twitter obv, lol.

Let's hope that they'll wear something less spikey and more street-style. ;D Not too much bling, though (not a fan of those. >_> ).

Edit:

V Aw man, I'm sorry!  xD Close call again, lol! I swear I'm not doing this on purpose. Also, you're welcome! :P

Guest ceneash

ah, Nerdificated, you beated me again. xD lol, thanks for the links, i didn't noticed them at first.

ah, and this week they are on 41st place on Soompi Music Chart~ they got higher over 5 places. :}

i also think that they should waer something more casually - they look so good in every-day clothes. ^^ and i'm dying over Kwon's and Minhyuk's pictures. and omg Kyung with husky<33 so much perfection. xD i have lost my biases in Block B - i totally love all of them!

Guest Nerdificated

^ Woo! That's great news! :D People are slowly but surely recognizing the boys' talent! ^__^ They will surely love "Wanna B", I mean I fell in love with "Wanna B" at first listen, and so will many others, I'm sure. :3

If only those music programs wouldn't cut the performances... >_> if they do, I will cut THEM.

I found another fancam from Lotte World, uploaded by junie88, heeere:

[110430] 블락비 (Block B ) - Wanna Be

Credit: junie88 @ Youtube

Holy truck @ 0:30 U-Kwon flashed his tummy/abs! :P For anyone interested. ;D Also @ 2:03 (but that doesn't really count, since the light made his skin blend into his outfit x) ).

Oh dayum, I just love this track. P.O's voice is undescribably awesome. laugh.gif

Edit:

HUU-Wait a minute here! >_> I thought someone said that Minhyuk/B-Bomb didn't have any lines in this... but THERE@1:39. Just a short line, but still. : o It's still very little though. >_>

And I'm loving the dance. Lol at Minhyuk @2:26. :P I loved the "pushawayfrominvisiblecounter".... I found it rather cute. ^__^

although you guys probably didn't find it funny but cool instead... ;D

@Nerdificated

Thank you for always updating the thread with massive...updates x3

It's true that it's disappointing that Jaehyo didn't get enough camera time, but then again we have to remember that he's a rookie and there were many other celebrities there that didn't get enough time :< However, hopefully he'll get enough time ^____^ And I can't wait to see the next episode! I hope he'll beat ...Tim was it? in arm wrestling!! And U-Kwon being athletic...oh gosh T__________________T they're out there to kill BBCs >________>

Also!

I hope everyone who has twitter ( or can make one ;D ) will participate in this trending event!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/BlockB_International/index.php?showtopic=734&st=0 

Hello International BBC!

As many of you already know, our Block B members are working hard on their next single. In order to show them our fighting spirit, we have decided to do Block B TweetADay where each member will have a day when we will tweet a certain trend for each member.

Here's how this will work. Starting on May 2nd until May 8th, each member will have one day where we will tweet a trend that's about them. Here are the following trends that we will do: 

May 2nd - #SuperEquusTaeil for Taeil

May 3rd - #B-Bombstyle for B-Bomb

May 4th - #ulzzangjaehyo for Jaehyo

May 5th - #kitty_Kwon for U-Kwon

May 6th - #smileykyung for Park Kyung

May 7th - #ZICOunderground for Zico

May 8th - #cutemaknae_po for P.O.

We will be doing this starting from May 2nd until May 8th at 9AM - 11AM KST (Korean Standard Time). This will be their morning boost so that they can be charged for the day! 

Make sure you include the trend of the day with your tweets! Remember, do NOT duplicate it because it WILL NOT count for Worldwide Trending. Also, you have to UNLOCK YOUR TWEETS! Otherwise, it will not be count towards for Worldwide Trending! 

Let's try to reach Worldwide Trending and show our International BBC fighting spirit! WOOT WOOT! 

Please help us spread the word about this event, and we hope that many of you will participate! 

Thank you!

-Solly

Guest pumkikim7191

why don't Block B perform in 4 music shows everyweek????? M Count Down , Music Bank , Music Core , Inkigayo ....  without Block B ?????

110502 Block B Starcam _ Cameo  Joon cut

Freeze @ MTV The Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHI7HU0Gk0c

Guest Nerdificated

chibifinster you're very much welcome! xD I try... but I DID realize that the post became rather... long (understatement, lol).

I actually trended #SuperEquusTaeil, and woke up half past 3 to do so. xD Afterwards I was going to sleep... but I couldn't get back to sleep. >_> B-Bomb-trending tomorrow! :D Woo!

sne-chan I've actually heard it, and it's pretty good (it truly sounds like "richard simmons" in that ver xD )! But still, I prefer the original. :3

pumkikim it wasn't on their schedule? They promoted on other places. :3 It seemed as if their schedule was full already. 

Thanks for sharing those vids, btw! ^___^ Good performance (although the lights were a bit "meh" in the beginning)! Also, loved that Starcam, U-Kwon looked so cute and I liked Jaehyo interviewing Joon! ^__^ I think the cut was part of the one below, I haven't had the time to watch it yet.

Oh, so sad that the audio and video aren't synched, but I'm happy to watch it anyway and hear their voices! ^__^

Edit: The unsynched one was deleted, and someone else uploaded a good one:

[TV] 110502 Block B ☆ Cam

Credit: uploader

Edit:

Lol... P.O. The bow in his hair is just. xD Aw, everyone's just so cute!

I am HOPING for another one of these! D: Their personalities are awesome, and I think I could just about watch and listen to them all day...

But no can do now. Time for math... ugh.

Ah, btw! I forgot, I was going to post a translation of Jaehyo's tweets, that he posted some time ago. xD I found them rather funny, haha!

[TRANS] @blockbhyo "On my pillow I drew a map with my drool..."

lol, and then he explained:

[TRANS] @blockbhyo "I was just joking to be funny ah because I'm not fully awake I can't even think of getting off this second floor bunk"

Credit: Jaehyo's twitter

Translation: TweetontheBlock

Haha, I found it rather funny. :P

Guest ceneash

boys distracts me from my studies, omg. but i can't - they are so cute!!!~~ and because i have nothing to share, i'm gonna post some gifs instead, lol. xD

I got fooled by Zico

cr: blockb-blockb@tumblr

Guest chopper!

one of my favorite moments from the starcam:

Taeil: Do I really look like a shark?

B-Bomb: What’s shark in English?

Taeil: ………………Shark! Shark!

Kyung: It’s Jaws, it’s Jaws.

Taeil: Jaws? Then what’s shark?

Kyung: It’s Jaws.

Taeil: Then what’s shark?

Kyung: That’s used for the female ones.

oh KYUNG! stop trolling taeil! XD his expression was so adorable when he didn't know what shark was in english<3 the boys just scream for their own show. they have such outgoing personalities^^

Guest Nerdificated

Yay, thanks for the shares and the translation-bit. :P So fun!

I actually found an article about the boys, regarding the Starcam on AKP:

Block B takes fans behind the scenes on Mnet’s “Star Cam”

by VITALSIGN on May 3, 2011 at 2:14 am   20110502_blockb_starcam_1.jpg

On May 2nd, the members of Block B landed a special corner in Mnet Wide’s “Star Cam” and gave fans a special glimpse into their day-to-day activities.

In the show’s usual fashion, the members carry around cameras as they complete their daily schedules. Viewers can get brief glimpses of the scene in their waiting room and from the set of their first variety outing in “100 Points out of 100.”

In the restaurant, P.O. reveals that he’s a fanboy for 2NE1’s Dara by flashing a picture of his cellphone background. Jaehyo goes a step further by showing off that he’s wearing socks with a cartoon version of Dara on them.

The camera is then transferred to U-Kwon, who shoots a scene of their messy dorm, or “apocalypse”, as he calls it. As expected of a dorm housing seven boys, it’s in a complete disarray, with hangers collapsing to the floor under the weight of their clothes.

Later in the car, Kyung trolls Taeil when he asks if he looks like a shark. B-Bomb asks what shark is in English, and after hearing Taeil answer correctly, Kyung corrects, “No, it’s Jaws.“ Taeil asks back,“What’s ’shark’ then?” Kyung teases again, “It’s what you call female sharks.”

Check out their English subbed “Star Cam” segment below!

[sUBLOCK] 110503 MTV MNET Wide Starcam

Credit: Vitalsign @ AKP and blockbsubs @ youtube

I'm guessing that blockbsubs is the official subbers at youtube now? :D I'll subscribe. I need them subs! x)

Also, fancams:

Focus on our dear U-Kwon:

Block B - Wanna B 110430 UKwon fancam

Block B - Freeze! 110430 UKwon fancam

Also, fancams of the rap that we've all heard before, but can't get enough of. ;D But, hey! We get different angles/views and see the things we didn't see in the last fancams. One of these is focus on U-Kwon:

Block B - Rap 110430 UKwon fancam

[110430] BlockB. 롯데월드 프리스타일랩

Credit: the uploaders

In the second of the fancams of the rap I saw a Jaehyo and Taeil moment, @ 0:33 to the left. Jaehyo helps his hyung to nod his head to the beat... or something. :P It was cute nonetheless.

Ah, almost forgot!! D: Another fancam from ohlilu92:

[Fancam] 110421 Mnet MCD End - 블락비 (Block B )

Credit: ohlilu92

U-Kwon's always smiling. ^__^ And I liked Jaehyo concentrating hard on whatever they were staring at (the results?). Did he do a headcount and estimate who the winner was? It sure looked like it. :P 

He was like: *headcalculating* Aha~ then the winner is- Yes, I was right, as expected. *nods and then claps*

GUYS! edit:

There's gonna be another episode! AND a reality show with MTV!!! Me so happy!! :D :D :D

BigBoss tweeted:

peedeebaby 조중훈 

waiting for the next episode! by the way, how did Mnet PD nim know 'Big poppa' is my all time fav. hiphop track?! http://goo.gl/GzKxo

And then many asked about it, to which he responded(!!!!):

peedeebaby 조중훈 

Yes, there are more episodes comming. Also we gonna shoot reality show with MTV too! ^^ Good night

Credit: peedeebaby @ twitter

OMFG! This joy... inside me. 

Aren't you guys excited as well?? :D

/DIES

Guest Nerdificated

It's official. K-pop is turning me into perv. Excuse the double-posting.

Holy smoke, U-Kwon... what are you DOING to me?? D' : *cries*

W0mpg.gif

No words. No.words.

Credit: ohlilu @ tumblr

Guest ceneash

yay, we have 12th pages!!

damn, guys, so much updates... thanks as always<3 i'm so happy for boys! they are gaining so much attention and also new fans~ sorry, i have nothing to share - Nerdificated did a great job, as always. :P boys are lovely AND lively. :D so happy they will have their own show! oh, and i can't wait for the album! when it will suppossed to be released? :o and music shows, MUSIC SHOWS!!!! yay, finally promoting Wanna B!<3 i'm so hyped, i could cry out of happiness, lol. :D

Guest chopper!

another starcam episode?! :w00t:

OMFG A REALITY SHOW?!!!

PARTAYY~

2j60jf8.gif

2q1gghu.gif

can't wait for them to promote wanna b and to see u-kwon and jaehyo on 100/100<3^^

Guest gerty

2011.05.01 BBS Public Broadcasting

35 pics - click for full size

W9276l.jpg

H3pSQm.jpguYdV8m.jpg

JZWXHm.jpg43I8Sm.jpg

BHh97m.jpgDr3k9m.jpg

gSmJJt.jpgoLBgQt.jpg153Q5t.jpgc7nFbt.jpg

nbeWGt.jpgDZsfTt.jpgwTHvDt.jpgY8diyt.jpg

Z0estt.jpgtTt5Ct.jpg9mlDet.jpgQQ5OBt.jpg

qzaxFt.jpgMLUN6t.jpgYefjPt.jpgdLbNlt.jpg

ETYXVt.jpgywM9ft.jpghUsQKt.jpgNtIAlt.jpg

Credit: Passionato

sIUAzl.jpg

VMgZdm.jpgRnwpfm.jpg

xlzFfm.jpg93zFpm.jpg

5pqKOm.jpgemCSSm.jpg

hy3Iql.jpg

Credit: Capriccioso_K

Guest Nerdificated

Aw, you're welcome ceneash! :D Everyone needs a daily dose of block B.

^Thanks for uploading as usual gerty! :D They actually styled P.O's hair differently and "upwards" as I wanted! xD But not as messy as I would've liked... But verrry nice, nonetheless. ;D

His hair makes me think of Jimmy Neutron, no offense. xD Just a thought.

Btw, Jaehyo twitted concerning the tweet about him "drawing a map on his pillow in drool"! xD

[TRANS] @blockbhyo "Because I mistakenly talked about my drooling once now every time I go to sleep people talk about my drooling T_T I've become drooling Jaehyo T_T"http://bit.ly/mtM9Bm

Credit: Jaehyo's twitter: blockbhyo

Translation: TwitterontheBlock @ twitter

Haha! xD "Drooling Jaehyo". I can work with that. :P

Fancams:

The one with U-Kwon showing his abs. Hotter than hot. >_>

[Fancam] 110411 Lotte World - 유권 (U-Kwon)

Credit: ohlilu92 @ youtube

Also fancam of cutie P.O! :D

[FANCAM] 110430 Lotte World - P.O

Credit: NOM (1993212.com) and uploader

Edit:

Argh, I might as well get things over with and share pics and videos that should've been shared long time ago~

Kyung tweeted this fancam of himself:

Kyung Fancam

Credit: BlockBkyung @ twitter and Parkkyung.com

The HD version of the Starcam. ^^

[sUBLOCK] 110502 Block B Star Cam HD Ver.

Credit: blockbsubs @ youtube / Sublock

gerty I'm just wondering, how do you turn the pics into thumbnails?

Edit:

WARNING! GET READY FOR BIG PICTURE SPAM.

Taeil

kEVTOl.jpg

hMgSCs.jpg  33VHys.jpg  vJ0Ows.jpg  BDRk5s.jpg  cGZd4s.jpg  dndJhs.jpg  X11fzs.jpg  CAvAps.jpg  oJpNus.jpg  uLhIus.jpg

ALL CREDIT TO: leetaeil.tistory.com

Reuploaded by me.

Jaehyo

Jm0sUl.jpg 

Jm0sUs.jpg lGz24s.jpg N6Edns.jpg v7Jqas.jpg JidEts.jpg laHxjs.jpg 3SEZns.jpg KQOeGs.jpg  fcpwes.jpg GepGLs.jpg OiR4ts.jpg 2kFjas.jpg 3qEJMs.jpg va4zfs.jpg GHcVBs.jpg tcbK2s.jpg

y3xJwl.jpg 

y3xJws.jpg PK5u3s.jpg Z5CK8s.jpg nixq5s.jpg 0wblls.jpg MBq9hs.jpg ixXcss.jpg e9OqNs.jpg

ALL CREDIT TO: ahnjaehyo.com

Reuploaded by me

And yeh, sorry about the big pics.:P  Revel in their handsomeness! :D

Also, reuploading is such a mindnumbing task. >_>

Edit:

Hurrah for thumbnails! :D Special thanks to gerty for showing me the ropes. 

Guest Nerdificated

Moar pics of Jaehyo. The post before couldn't handle more pictures handsomeness . >_>

QNRHkl.jpg 

QNRHks.jpg 8Q4Cts.jpg WlscRs.jpg n4YHfs.jpg lRhWMs.jpg NUQCas.jpg JsAqHs.jpg jddpBs.jpg rH7cws.jpg Fl6pds.jpg SKFWPs.jpg 7wpVIs.jpg SkaVzs.jpg NhTpOs.jpg mRf1Os.jpg

fi0W4l.jpg 

WIA2Hs.jpg ac82ys.jpg V3VXMs.jpg rpTWus.jpg 1MlbWs.jpg EPiifs.jpg ZdrzUs.jpg 4KEJQs.jpg GmckUs.jpg N9cDOs.jpg 1xEhFs.jpg zp5BDs.jpg C4mYCs.jpg MaUzxs.jpg 4LOt2s.jpg 3YIq1s.jpg sGI7Cs.jpg izMvXs.jpg G2sZqs.jpg Hk9UMs.jpg Dw2LAs.jpg XetdXs.jpg REgW9s.jpg UpIzFs.jpg JMneMs.jpg D6Yv4s.jpg 5l0las.jpg d51FTs.jpg GxK0ns.jpg GMK1xs.jpg 

ALL CREDIT TO: ahnjaehyo.com

reuploaded by me

Guest Nerdificated

Yeah, I know. triplepost is not the ideal thing, but I thought it was better to squeeze in all pictures. ^__^

The last of the Jaehyo that I found at ahnjaehyo.com

tewdpl.jpg 

8te5rs.jpg Fh7Nvs.jpg TTP7rs.jpg 9mLf5s.jpg 0Y4UKs.jpg xoD7Rs.jpg LGGIFs.jpg ZNad6s.jpg MnKbEs.jpg W3PMPs.jpg tnrBgs.jpg BKHUas.jpg iQwcWs.jpg veSGis.jpg sV2LOs.jpg ycI5As.jpg Cd9nYs.jpg 

ALL CREDIT TO: ahnjaehyo.com

reuploaded by me

Thanks again gerty! It looks so much more... orderly. :]

Edit:

Btw, just wanted to mention. I had a dream about block B last night.

It was about P.O starting to use his twitter-account.

I just wanted to point out what a pointless dream that was. >_> I could've dreamt about seeing them live or meeting them in person... but nope. lol.

Archived