♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

hey guys! i've been busy with school work so i haven't been able to post much...but now i have something to share!

110507 | BLOCK B Jaehyo vs MBLAQ Cheondung (Arm Wrestling) | 100 Points Out Of 100 | Episode 24

110507 | BLOCK B U-Kwon cut | 100 Points Out Of 100 (Oh My School) | Idol Sports Special

i know these cuts of them are relatively extremely short, but it's worth watching since it's our Block B boys!

ceneash and Nerdificated beat me to share the koon tv and hd version of their "wanna be" performance! but it's okay since we're all gonna enjoy watching our boys do their thing ;)let's keep up the good work!

* * e d i t e d * *

if you guys wanna watch the whole ep 24 of 100 points out of 100 points, then the links are below...

[Full Show] Oh My School/100 Points Out Of 100 Part 1/7 (Ep.24)

[Full Show] Oh My School/100 Points Out Of 100 Part 2/7 (Ep.24)

[Full Show] Oh My School/100 Points Out Of 100 Part 3/7 (Ep.24)

[Full Show] Oh My School/100 Points Out Of 100 Part 4/7 (Ep.24)

[Full Show] Oh My School/100 Points Out Of 100 Part 5/7 (Ep.24)

[Full Show] Oh My School/100 Points Out Of 100 Part 6/7 (Ep.24)

[Full Show] Oh My School/100 Points Out Of 100 Part 7/7 (Ep.24)

not all parts are uploaded yet, but i'll post them up once they are!

and just for reference, jaehyo is on the red team while ukwon is on the white team.

* * e d i t e d * *

110507 | BLOCK B Jaehyo interview cut | 100 Points Out Of 100 (Oh My School) | Episode 24

another cut of jaehyo on the show ^_^

all credits to the uploaders

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ceneash

omg, Jaehyo won arm-wrestling for his team. omg he is so strong. ;D he has power in his arms, lol.

xe6G5.gif

cr: superkoyangi@tumblr

and lol at Kwon's face, when he heard Yesung's score. xD

ibXPh.gif

cr: yohyung@tumblr

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

i'm too lazy to edit my previous post, so imma just post again.

here's an AKP article of our super handsome boy, jaehyo!

Block B’s Jaehyo is the strongest male idol on KBS’s “100 Points out of 100″

although jaehyo is not buff, he is apparently incredibly strong! last time, he was running very quickly and this time, he is pwning everyone in arm wrestling. he's really athletic B)

also, block b's article was ranked number one this time on AKP! woot woot! i can sense their popularity rising rapidly and steadily!

Guest ceneash

iMAGiNATi0NS - thanks for all OMS links~ hope you will visit this thread more often! and yes, let's keep this thread alive as much as possible^^

i forever don't get inkigayo... i can never get it in time, wth. so, i've missed boys today, again. lol. but anyway, here's the video of inkigayo perf.

11 05 08 Inkigayo Blobk B Wanna B

also, video of today's winner - like usually, we can see boys in the bg. this time Kyung trolls around. :D

110508 Inkigayo Winner

cr: CrazyCarrot370@youtube

here are two articles from allkpop. and there will be one more soon, about today's perf, i'm sure. lol @ allkpop, they made a mistake and wrote an article with yesterday's mucore video, haha. but they've deleted it already. hope they will make a new article soon. they did a new artcile.

Block B performs "Wanna B" on Music Core

oVCUs.jpg 

Having debuted with their title track ‘Freeze‘ last month, Block B is back on the stage of MBC’s Music Core with the performance of a follow-up track from their debut mini album, “Do You Wanna B“.

Their follow-up track ‘Wanna B‘ is an up-tempo hip-hop style of song that is chock-full of rap lines and brings out the distinct voices of each member.

Check out their stage below!

Here!

source: allkpop

Block B’s Jaehyo is the strongest male idol on KBS’s “100 Points out of 100″

0SWNY.jpg

On May 7th, hip hop idol Block B’s Jaehyo achieved an ‘all-kill’ in KBS’s “100 Points out of 100” athletic special during the show’s arm wrestling match, coming out on top with a gold medal.

Jaehyo took down three stars in a row – MBLAQ’s Thunder, ZE:A’s Kevin, Tim  – in the finals match, and especially surprised everyone on set when he  easily took victory over Tim, the strongest ‘ace’ competitor in the  match.

Jaehyo vs Thunder

In his interview with MC Park Myung Soo, Jaehyo stunned everyone by revealing that he was actually left handed, leading the MC to remark, “Imagine if he used his left hand!”

Meanwhile, miss A's Suzy earned the title of 'Female Hercules' by taking gold in the girls’ match.

source: allkpop (Newsen)

Block B follows up with ‘Wanna B’ on Inkigayo

YrpBy.jpg

Having debuted with their title track ‘Freeze‘ last month, Block B is back on the stage of SBS’s Inkigayo with the performance of a follow-up track from their debut mini album, “Do You Wanna B“.

Their follow-up track ‘Wanna B‘ is an up-tempo hip-hop style of song that is chock-full of rap lines and brings out the distinct voices of each member.

Check out their stage below!

Here

source: allkpop

oh, and i've found an interesting video with Kyung and Jiho's brother Taewoon. it's not subbed, but as i understood from the comments, it looks like Taewoon was supposed to be in Block B? *O*

Coed School's Taewoon pre-debut with Block B's Kyung

cr: coreclique@youtube

EDIT: lol at this caption. Jiho, you fanboy. xD

VcUm4.png

cr: jundooseob@tumblr

Guest Nerdificated

Hi all! I haven't commented in what feels like an eternity. Or at least a day?

But thanks for sharing! =D I love that Jaehyo won the armwrestling matches! : D More exposure for block B, and thus people will recognise their talent. I'm a bit annoyed though with people on the article commenting and claiming that Jaehyo cheated, since he put his foot up on the table-leg. >_> BUT if it wasn't allowed to do so, then I think the judge would've told him off; which he didn't. Someone also said that it was unfair that Jaehyo put his foot up, but hey, isn't it unfair that Jaehyo is lefthanded (which made me even more in awe, that boy is strong) and they armwrestle with right?

Sorry. Ranted there. >_>

ceneash I love that gif, I shall steal it from you. :P I lol'd too when they announced Yesung's score, haha! xD

Also, about inkigayo. I ate a hasty breakfast so that I could watch the stream; I waited patiently and then: nothing.

I felt a bit... disappointed. >_>

Here's the performance anyway! They cut it, but I'm happy to see them nonetheless:

Edit: removed

Our boys worked hard nonetheless. ^__^ Block B hwaiting!!

^haha ceneash! Nowadays you're the fast one! ;D I'm getting slow, I better step up my game. Lol, jk. x)

Edit:

Also, Taewoon? In block B? O: I wouldn't have guessed... but what happened?

Haha! xD I didn't see the Hello Kitty there. I love the fact that Zico loves Hello Kitty, it's charming. :3

Also Kyung tweeted about a gif:

3rMzj.gif

Guest ceneash

Nerdificated - lol, sorry, it's just because i have much free time on this weekend, since i woke up very early. xD you will be able to beat me starting from tomorrow, i'm sure. xD

and lol @ Kyung, always lurking on tumblr and posting links of himself. :D

about Taewoon... i hope the most wonderful SUBlock team will make subs for this video and we will know what's with all this situation, hehe~

i will edit this post later with some Block B macros, keke. :P

JzVDJs.jpgMFT8ns.jpgwHp8qs.pngRNf2os.jpg9A9qls.jpgl2kh3s.jpg

cr: found on blockbmacros@tumblr, all cr to the owners: ilikeomnoms, peeoh, vivigu, f..kyeahkpopmacros     reup by me

and one made by me. :P

5ttmu.jpg

Oh, and i just noticed, that there's no Block B on this week Soompi Music Chart. :/ but it's due to that they didn't performed on music shows. it's sad, but oh well. they will definitely do better in the future!

Guest chopper!

blehh, i'm behind >_< keke

@Nerdificated

i agree with you, i don't think jaehyo necessarily "cheated". he was just being smart, nothing against the rules about that. plus, everyone there knew he was using his leg and the mc was pointing it out too. and...this isn't even a national championship arm wrestling competition or something! LOL they're making it a too big a deal XD people should just let a rookie have a his moment of shine and fame! ^_____^

jaehyo oppa is awesome 8) fast and strong! wouldn't have expected that from him, his body doesn't look so athletic! i hope he can join dream team or something! that would be so cool! keke

i need to know the reason behind zico's hello kitty obsession! makes me wanna dress like hello kitty and knock on his door one day hahaha he makes hello kitty look gangsta!

i keep laughing at that gif of u-kwon and yesung. his face is so adorable!

do the boys have starcam tomorrow?

the boys look so hot in their stage outfits *_* i do wish their stages were longer, but they still lotte world performances<3 thanks for sharing and keep things alive Nerdificated and ceneash ^_____^

Guest zahieyjunki

hey hye. consider i'm one of block B's new fan here. probably the groups that i really looking forward this year and i was told by my other friend Zico is a former trainee from SM so i bet he shall be good and did Kyung had been training on other company as well ? not sure bout it.

wonder why they have no full song for debut stage performance. i was looking around yt and they only performed for like 2minutes? for their debut stage ? kidding me ? except for the mubank stage the one they had 3minutes but still not the full ver. i was pretty upset about this.

and i saw a lot of ppl are going crazy for Zico & Jaehyo. yeah i know they're both hot but my eyes totally drop on Kyung. i think he's really good looking and one thing i like him on stage is he always smile on camera when his turns up. like so cute XD

and the MUTNAM pictorial, he really so JayPark look-a-like. the styles, the shades, he just so good looking in that shot.

I'm sure i am not change and yeay i will stick to Kyung for now. *winks

2 nice shot of Kyung on recent performance.

d2bdac1ff836ea658594735.jpg

a6b7876212c97198d462258.jpg

cr; tagged

Guest chopper!

^

high-five for another kyung fan :-D welcome^^

speaking of park kyung, he's such a sexy cutie, hm? ;D

2i9ib0j.gif

cr: as tagged

sexy b-bomb<3

1zo7x3o.gif

cr: bbc-.tumblr.com

1zyg6rb.gif

34q5iiw.gif

28iu72x.gif

2uny6tg.gif

cr: as tagged

Guest Nerdificated

Hai guys! And welcome zahieyjunki! :D Thanks for sharing pics of handsome Kyung. ^^ I don't think that Kyung's been a trainee on another company, I haven't heard or seen anything that indicates that. But I dunno for sure. :P Also, believe me, I'm not one of those who goes crazy for just Zico and Jaehyo, I go crazy for all of them. At the moment I'm torn in between P.O, U-Kwon and Zico. >_>

'Tis impossible for me to choose a bias in this group! This is madness! D:

ceneash those macros are hilarious. xD I love the one with U-Kwon and his cheeks all puffy. x) Thanks for being so active and sharing today! :D I'll try to be active next week, but there's so much in school right now, I don't know where to start. >_>

chopper! thanks for sharing gifs. :3 B-Bomb is so hot~ I think we need more pict- WAIT a second. I do have moar pictures of him! ;D

lol, I'm so lame. *hides under rock*

Tada~

B-Bomb's pouty lips. ;D

Ff1FL.jpg 

eYOT3m.jpgZJEcFm.jpg

mtS20m.jpgUOA1Wm.jpg

Credit: pink712

Reup by me

I'll put up the rest of the pics here tomorrow. :P

Also some pre-debut pics that you most likely have seen already, but whatever. :P

Pre-debut Zico:

2dVsh.png

Source: rabokki.tumblr.com

Reup by me

I really like his hairstyle. But don't get me wrong, I dig the one he has now as well! I just mean that he can rock both hairstyles! x) They fit him really nicely. :3

He looks so young and... yeh, young. xD

Pre-debut Taeil:

The one in stripes. 

mLEIt.jpg

He's the one in the bottom, far left:

4kW10.jpg KgKhh.jpg

Source: popkwon.tumblr.com

Reup: me

New-old (lol, depending on how you look at it xD ) fancams:

Block B - Freeze U-Kwon fancam 110430

Block B - Wanna B fancam 110430 

Block B - MC & Rap fancam 110430

Block B - Freeze fancam 110430 

Block B - Wanna B UKwon fancam 110430

Block B - MC UKwon fancam 110430

Credit: AngelSmileUKwon @ youtube

Edit:

chopper! I believe this might be of interest.

hdJ4b.jpg

Credit: monmankuma @ twitter

Reup by me

This girl/guy is amazing, and it's so cute!~ :D I want to be able to draw like that... but my tablet is no good. >_>

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ i saw he tweet that gifs of him. does he have his own tumblr?

^ thnx for answering. ouh i know he's one of longest trainee out of the group right? if it's in that case, i thought he's the one is the leader. but im pretty cool of Zico as leader. but looking at Kyung, i think he's just like maknae instead of P.O. cuz P.O doesn't look like his age. he's way mature but looking at some pictures, he acts cute and that is adorable.

ouh and i would like to know what are the schedules for this month. glad if anyone like to post it here.

more pictures.

d81814d61f7a949e50da4b3.jpg

eb815af8a0e60a4c6c22eb0.th.jpg47cf98dee95be46e5882dd0.th.jpg760007f95c256fcd58ee900.th.jpgdc970d0b84ed438b63d9860.th.jpge741c4ec261e026cadafd50.th.jpg

0c5845eec26cc28eb21cb10.th.jpg50f4397931d802b72f73b3d.th.jpg85aff4f1f205da49b17ec53.th.jpg85aff4f1f207da49b17ec50.th.jpgaa3582135985715b203f2ed.th.jpg

haha this is cute-

d95f002786b29069c995593.jpg

e24451dcf6df8349485403d.jpg

cr; bestiz

Guest ceneash

110505 Block B ETN Special Broadcast

sadly - no Kwon >.<

n2RaQl.jpg

WBu28s.jpgUTslks.jpg

X9yFHl.jpg

kpu7Zs.jpgQn1els.jpg2ZHFFs.jpgGHni6s.jpgpUkdTs.jpg6wnHvs.jpg9jfh3s.jpg

Ydjynl.jpg

PDWC5s.jpgP1WMos.jpgXYbvds.jpgIwbbos.jpg

R7WHgl.jpg

P1IoFs.jpgjiIBrs.jpgOBImYs.jpg

i8oAzl.jpg

nThods.jpgYZ9Dds.jpg

BzlA2l.jpg

xcTrGs.jpg0vnvVs.jpgSApfKs.jpgWQEKFs.jpg

cr: pink712@blog.naver.com     reup by me

Captions from 110508 Inkigayo performance

AEANil.jpg

WXLKAs.jpgonm5Zs.jpgy8LHAs.jpglINJms.jpgH1LKws.jpgkqntds.jpg

cr: love__780@blog.naver.com    reup by me

Guest ceneash

double post due to the limit of images

more from 110505 Block B ETN Special Broadcast

54qzel.jpg

hWZehs.jpgvwb0vs.jpgTKbbcs.jpgugyTps.jpgYUHTJs.jpgoVBwKs.jpgSLfC1s.jpgkZbrMs.jpgEGiVWs.jpgkcOAXs.jpgVlsWKs.jpg1Osu1s.jpgDP0Its.jpgNwVlos.jpgRrnFrs.jpg1SyI5s.jpgVUSo5s.jpg

cr: 1993212.com     reup by me

110505 Lotte World

2dGWEl.jpg

P0kYVs.jpguLdyqs.jpgmyNMis.jpgiPszJs.jpgiDvqKs.jpgXQTmqs.jpgKBaoHs.jpgSF5jHs.jpgcXmP0s.jpgsyMWgs.jpgR6ZuHs.jpgRQRRDs.jpgFMW66s.jpgUu3Fos.jpgjerVvs.jpgOpxv1s.jpg2FA1Vs.jpgecCKcs.jpgP7Mvqs.jpgntepXs.jpg

cr: 1993212.com     reup by me

Guest ceneash

lol, i promise, this is the last one

110505 Lotte World

CMMzOl.jpg

eQFQqs.jpgRWhUWs.jpgQZmxGs.jpg5roTLs.jpgMFCwas.jpgHyQ6Cs.jpg5qEW5s.jpgbUDj4s.jpgIaYdYs.jpg8wkw0s.jpgzhvc0s.jpgyLmKUs.jpgAVOafs.jpgUF3jMs.jpgLkYbis.jpgJaiqps.jpg

cr: ahnjaehyo.com     reup by me

looks like recently many of Jiho's pre-debut pictures were leaked around, so i'll post some of them.

uHkCls.jpgg8G86s.jpg

cr: is2usoul@naver blog, found on creamjell@tumblr

Jiho with mom

X4tqHs.jpgvOBJOs.jpgzdVw1s.jpg

cr: as tagged, found on peeoh@tumblr

FFHt1s.jpgJbpOys.jpg

cr: as tagged, found on baamzx@tumblr

gifs (trolling at inkigayo)

jumping Jaehyo

R4n8t.gif

forever trolling Zico

cS128.gif8R2Sk.gifuOar5.gifMJD1G.gif

and even Minhyuk~

5QBQm.gif

all credits: aplusontheblock15@tumblr

wonderful as always ohlilu's gif

foRtF.gif

"WOWWW i don’t care."

cr: ohlilu@tumblr

Nerdificated - oh, i'm trolling around here today again, uploading photos and going crazy over the boys, lol. sorry, i haven't noticed you posted Minhyuk ones, but i won't delete them from my post, i want all of them to be in one place, hope you don't mind? :/

going away now. enough for today, lol. annyeong!~

H5XYe.gif

cr: meihwang@tumblr

OMG, LIED AGAIN! xD but...... guys,

BLOCK B STARCAM #2!!!!!

cr: spb5253@youtube

Guest Nerdificated

zahiejunki I don't think he has tumblr, I saw someone at tumblr get annoyed by the fact that someone was spreading the rumor that Kyung had tumblr. o.O But, who knows? He hasn't said anything about that from what I know. Thanks for sharing pictures. :3 I posted the schedule earlier, but here:

[MAY 9TH - 15TH]

May 9, 2011

May 10, 2011

• [Recording] MTV The Show

May 11, 2011

May 12, 2011

May 13, 2011

• 8:30PM - [broadcast] Kyunggi Broadcast (Yangpyeong)

May 14, 2011

• 7:30PM - [broadcast] M.NET Super Concert at Kim Dae-jung Convention Center in Gwangju at the outdoor plaza

May 15, 2011

^ ceneash you make me proud! :D I was going to reup and post those pics form pink712 as well (I already posted those of B-Bomb on my previous post), but it was far too late and I was tired. >_> Those pics of P.O from NOM are lovely! :D He looks so friggin' cute, I don't even...

Anyway, here's the MR removed of the performance on Music Core. I personally think that their vocals were really nice, considering that they're dancing.~ :D

{MR REMOVED} Block B - Wanna B

Credit: wintersn0ww1 @ youtube

Guest bravo_my_life

Sorry that I havent been here in a while. I saw a gif of Ukwon some pages back and wow. I did not know the boy had abs. Thats a nice little surprise. 

Guest Nerdificated

^ Woo! :D Hi again!

And yesh, those abs of his... man. : o

And you're just in time to see this! :DSTARCAM, fyeah! Enjoy!

110509 Starcam Block B

Credit: uploader

I haven't watched it yet, but I'm going to now, TEEHEE! :3

Edit: ceneash did you share the cam before me or after me? xD If that's the case, I'm losing my touch. :P But don't worry about the pics, I don't mind. Keep them boys in the same post, it looks best that way. :3

Guest chopper!

@Nerdificated

AW that picture of u-kwon/chopper<33 combination of CUTE! >____< save save save<3

+edit

grr, something's weird with my post. keeps getting cut off T_T

this might be the last starcam? T___T wish there would be more~

someone needs to gif those CUTE expressions the boys were doing with the tiger headband<333 b-bomb was like WTF when u-kwon was doing his expressions LOL TAEIL OPPA, come to me now. your cute baby voice! you're making me hard to stick with my bias! >:-O

P.O so cute when 4minute chose him as the cutest member^^ and zico looks like sohyun?! XD dal shabet chose P.O and jaehyo as the most handsome member! P.O getting lots of loving! keke

Guest Nerdificated

^ Aw, I knew you'd like it; such a perfect combination of cute. ;D

Also, it being the last Starcam makes me sad. :< I wanna see more of their cute personalities, I want a block B-show nao. D':

Thanks for explaining what happened and what they said too, lol. x) I agree with gifing the tiger-headband, they were totally adorable. I totally "awe"d at P.O being shy, he looked so shocked, that cutie. xD

Also, I was totally wondering what Zico was doing walking up to stand beside Sohyun, smiling adorably, and I now know why. Thanks! :D Zico looks like alot of other idols... xD

Female idols. Our Zico's got a bit of that feminine charm~ ;D He's prettier than me. I fail as a female.

I will share some pics later. Just got to reupload them. x)

Archived