[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lollipopmelike

Ok! Sweden is on the list, but I'd love to having a european concert! I love BB, but ugh! sweden..is so john teshed up..so please make a concert / tour here in europe so I can se you guys live..it's so damn expensive to fly to asia T__T

Guest miki-kun

Please we want big bang come to xico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we love big bang too!!

Guest CEKILA

HI PLEASE ADD TO MEXICO ON THE LISTPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Guest dannychoii

Hi I'm from Mexico we really want Big Bang to come, there are actually many peoplewho are fans of them and we really want to come to Mexico, not very sad that we are not in the list so please please please want you to come 

Guest sandaarasoseki

soompi 안녕하세요, 저는 여기서 나는 우리가 귀빈 많은 BB 탄 팬들은 그들을 데리고 당신은 멕시코에서 아주 좋은 반응을 볼 수 멕시코에서 지금처럼 우리가 고려하기를 바라는 빅뱅 투어의 목록에서 멕시코를 촉진하는 소음을 만들고있어. 내가 당신에게서 좋은 지원을받을 수 있도록 노력하겠습니다

soompi hello I'm here making noise to promote Mexico in the list of BIG-BANG tour I hope we are taken into account as we are here in mexico VIP many BB fans bring them and you will see a very good response from mexico. I hope to receive good support from you

GRACIAS ^^

Guest sunSHINee_YB

heeey please!! we, ALL!!! beg for BIGBANG in MEXICO!!!

mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang mexico <3 BigBang

Guest SandraHikari

Hey guys!! Here again expecting for positive reactions, I'm from MEXICO and I'd love to see BIGBANG live!!

Thanks for your support, and... give it up!!!:wub: 

Guest Bty

We want Big Bang in Mexico!!! please come to Mexico!! here there are a lot of people VIP!! please We want it with all our hearth!!

Guest Yaye_Minho

BIGBANG in MÉXICO PLEASE! :D♥ 

BIGBANG in MÉXICO PLEASE! :D

Guest ChoClaudia

I'm from Mexico!!! We are not in the list and we are very sad!! We love BB so much!<3 We feel excluded and we are asking for the opportunity to vote! 

Guest saku_

YG Entertainment and Soompi have come together for another new and exciting event! 

Soompi V.I.P's speak your mind and vote for the country you would like to see Big Bang come visit by clicking on the "Like" button next to the country flags. 

You can cast your vote at Big Bang's official Facebook page:

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! And hopefully Big Bang will come visit your country!

This forum is for discussing about the event and sharing information in general. Go V.I.Ps!!

P.S: If your country is not on the list speak up and tell us!

Guest hanatachibana

We want BIG BANG in Mexico!!! 

please come to Mexico BIG BANG   

add us to the list smile.gif

Guest subarublack