[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest starryheaven

Australia isnt on the list, hello we exist u know, we're like a continent i think we shoud be included on the list, please dont this another world tour event that does not include Australa.

we existtttt ; . ;

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blah.-

AUSTRALIA - MELBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Please add our country on the list because there are heaps of VIPS here!

I definitely wouldn't want to miss a chance to see BIGBANG!!! :wub:

Guest Almii

HEY!! PLEASE ADD TO XICO TO THE LIST!!

IN XICO WE ARE VIPs!!

WE DESERVE A CHANCE!!!

PLEASE COME TO XICO!!!

Guest marluz86

Because I love Big Bang and for many reasons I wanna you come to Mexico, please don’t reject us, don’t put aside. The mexican fans love the korean music, thats why we are joined because we want to see them in live. I wanna Big Bang step on Mexican soil and discover the warmth of his Mexican fans. If Big Bang come to Mexico we will be waiting with our open arms! We love Big Bang!!!!

Ps. Please also come to Spain, I have many friends that wanna see them!!!

Special thanks to my Chingu @ FedPaula who helped me to translate my feelings into English, thanks! Chingu!.

Guest elazinger

Hello from Mexico we really want a BIG BANG concert here! so please YG's staff listen us!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Guest Rosii

Dominican Republic#Dominican Republic#Dominican Republic#Dominican Republic#Dominican Republic#Dominican Republic#Dominican Republic#Dominican Republic#Dominican Republic#Dominican Republic#

Guest Bty

MEXICO, MEXICO, MEXICO, MEXICO, MEXICO!! GD COME TO MEXICO!!! WE NEED YOU!!!!! JEJEJEJ

Mexican VIPS loves BIG BANG, the best band in the world!!! Big Bang estuvo enTV nacional!!! We open the door our country in the TV please come to Mexico!! Big BAng come to Mexico!!!

Guest belhi123

PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG BANG IN MEXICO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE ADD TO MEXICO 

Guest NekoFujoshi

VIPs from Mexico Deserve a Chance!! Cause Mexico want BB!! Please Soompi Add Mexico to the 

poll!! #BIGBANGinMexico ♥ 

MEXICO IS VIP!!

Me , me, me, MEXICO ♪ me, me, me, MEXICO♪  MEXICO

WANT BIGBANG!!  

Guest Candyy10

Hmmm... Im a bit late with this. Anyways, I wld LOVE to vote for my country but unfortunately, AUSTRALIA IS NOT INCLUDED! :( D: We're always left out. T_T

But I hope the guys get some rest first. They all seem very tired lately, especially GD - he shld get some rest and eat more. Give BIGBANG a good break atfer the Japan Love & Hope concert YG!

Archived