Nicky Lee 李玖哲

Guest 8030

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New album (almost!) coming on Jan 18, 2012. With 3 new songs & come with a DVD containing 6 music videos. Bad news is, releasing only in Japan (wondering why so).

Nocturnal_Japan_Deluxe_Edition.jpg

New album (almost!) coming on Jan 18, 2012. With 3 new songs & come with a DVD containing 6 music videos. Bad news is, releasing only in Japan (wondering why so).

One of the new songs, "Nothing Compares To You" is pretty nice.

And the January calendars you made are nice too! Thanks.

These are photos taken at 小巨蛋 愛在四月天 ("Love In April") event on April 15, 2011.

216819_215183288493842_100000065162697_862292_19.jpg204594_215392735139564_100000065162697_863965_66.jpg

Guest christinecali

excited for the 3 new songs! :) hmmm i wonder if it's only being released in Japan if it'll still be available on yesasia...

ouch...i wonder what happened to nicky! lol mojo chip or potato chip...nicky has a great sense of humor :D

flowsik and jae chong are meeting up with nicky and jimmy huang in taiwan! i wonder what's going on...excited for an aziatix / machi collab???

also! enik from IAMMEDIC was sweet enough to play his collab track w/ nicky "hello" yesterday night and it's awesome! <3

excited for the 3 new songs! :) hmmm i wonder if it's only being released in Japan if it'll still be available on yesasia...

ouch...i wonder what happened to nicky! lol mojo chip or potato chip...nicky has a great sense of humor :D

flowsik and jae chong are meeting up with nicky and jimmy huang in taiwan! i wonder what's going on...excited for an aziatix / machi collab???

also! enik from IAMMEDIC was sweet enough to play his collab track w/ nicky "hello" yesterday night and it's awesome! <3

Priority to Japan I guess since the album is by Manhattan Records Japan. Am pretty sure it'll be available to the rest like us at a later date.

I totally missed this one...  "Hello"...

Photos sharing...

All photos credit to FireMakers.  More photos available HERE

;) 

Wonder what is Nicky up to with Machi in Taiwan...

Aziatix_Machi_Taiwan_2011_12_10_12_3.jpgAziatix_Machi_Taiwan_2011_12_10_12_9.jpgAziatix_Machi_Taiwan_2011_12_10_12_13.jpg

Aziatix_Machi_Taiwan_2011_12_10_12_1.jpgAziatix_Machi_Taiwan_2011_12_10_12_6.jpgAziatix_Machi_Taiwan_2011_12_10_12_7.jpgAziatix_Machi_Taiwan_2011_12_10_12_10.jpg 

Photos credit Aziatix & Machi

Photos sharing...

2011 愛無限 寒冬送溫暖 上海演唱會 on Dec 3

*quoted image**quoted image*

愛與行動上海 第一站 - 福星小學

上海愛與行動 第二站 - 五四養老院

上海愛與關懷行動 第三站 - 陽光之家

All photos credit to FireMakers.  More photos available HERE

haha... even the Korea media, NATE, is writing about this.

Nicky_Lee.jpg

2011_21.jpg2011_14.jpg2011_19.jpg 

Photos credit to Abraham Lee

Priority to Japan I guess since the album is by Manhattan Records Japan. Am pretty sure it'll be available to the rest like us at a later date.

Nicky's (Aziatix) new single "Nothing Compares To You" >> TEASER in Nocturnal, Japan Deluxe Edition!

472028511a.jpg

Guest christinecali

yep, the boys were filming throughout all the performances in the U.S. and it looks like they have cut the clips from all the shows to be in the music video :) sooo exciting! wonder who will be shown for the S.F. show hehehe :D

Guest loveshind

Hello I am a new aziaddicts love their songs so much. I just watch Aziatix in 987FM studio they sing live very very beautiful and Nicky so lovely and funny ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I am a new aziaddicts love their songs so much. I just watch Aziatix in 987FM studio they sing live very very beautiful and Nicky so lovely and funny ^_^

Hi loveshind, welcome to Aziaddicts Family! Nicky is indeed lovely & funny :D

Those are footages from Aziatix's 2011 US Tours, right? The song is cool too "Nothing Compares to You" [boston performance]

Nothing Compares To You MV is SO cool. Love the footages they captured during their US Tour as well as other countries like Taiwan & Japan.

Nothing Compares To You MV is SO cool. Love the footages they captured during their US Tour as well as other countries like Taiwan & Japan.

You're back! Happy New YeaRRRRR.....

Nothing Compares To You IS cool, and So Incredible is no less.

Welcome to the FAMILY!

I love their 987FM interview/performance too but it a little too short though. Wish it was longer. Still remember sitting by the radio and waited for a a good 1/2 hour.... bcos they are LATE! hahaha..

Archived