What anime/manga character are you like?

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

This will be about what anime or manga character(s) you are like. It could be what personality traits that you share with them or other things. I promise to +1 those who I think was good or I liked.

These are the two characters who I am most like. They remind me of myself.

Ayumu Narumi (Spiral) - I am like Ayumi in that even strangers who I just met find me interesting when they start to know me more and find something about me. When people who are getting to know me more see something special about me they would like to think I am that guy. Someone who they believe in. I'll also go to show things for people from the bottom of my heart. The way I carry myself in certain times and make my presence felt to others is similar to him.

Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket) - A lot of people who I meet and knows me well likes me. Except I barely interact with people on a personal level. I do things privately, I'm introverted, and I'm reserved. People have said I have a great smile. But I don't do enough to show it and I need to smile more because that's when people find me at my best. Just like Yuki, I warm up to those who are friendly to me and interested in me personally. I only smile when I'm around people I like.

Those are who came to mind. So what about you? Are there any anime/manga characters who remind you of yourself?

Guest hungrycollegeboy

915416811_ee956342fa.jpg

I've always thought of myself as a Shikamaru character. I'm extremely laid back and lazy for the most part, but when things need to get done, I do it anyway, regardless of how troublesome it may seem. However, when I'm motivated to do something, I go all out. On a nice day, I'd prefer to be either napping or just lounging around rather than going out.

Guest WarthanDaMan

I think I'm most like Sasuke from the anime Naruto for many reasons. I am able to clearly see obstacles in my path and I can accurately pin-point my next move (this can include what life throws at me, relationships, being successful in what I do, ect.) by using my sharingan. Obviously my eyes don't change colors and I don't get any super powers, but the Sharingan is more of a concept, or a figure of speech. My sharingan allows me to see through the lies, through the unknown, through the unseen, and straight to the truth. I also have a 'rival' who is always pushing me to become a better person, his name is Larry. He is always testing my limits and we are neck to neck in grades in school, sports, video games, ect. forcing me to use my 'sharingan' to its maximum potential.

I will one day outgrow Nevada and will have to move on and test my skills in Japan much like Sasuke left Konoha. Until that day comes I will continue to train and become the best in what I do. Some people might see me as cocky, I tell them to think outside the box. You must transcend and go to the extreme if you want to rise above everyone else.

sasuke-uchiha-small.jpg

• 3 months later...

I've been told that I look, and act like a fashionable "L" from death note.

I've read the manga because many of my friends suggested that I should dress as him for halloween, and quickly learned that I have his hairstyle (which I had before it came out, mind you!), an aloof personality, and am guilty of many of his characteristics.

I have permanent bags like he does, and often think outside the box... usually of things that people wouldn't consider.

I'm no genius though. I'm socially awkward. I am a lover of sweets. I'm comfortable in strange positions that I often am found asleep in, as I am extremely flexible. I love solving riddles and puzzles for they give me a sense of accomplishment. 

14.jpg?w=303&h=404

I'd say Asakura Yoh best represents my character. Being laid back with everything and always so relaxed.  Of course he's funny and jokes around with his friends so yeah that's basically what I'm like. Idk after watching Shaman King I was kinda more inspired to be this way, like to always stay calm no matter what situation I'm in.

Guest kurayami12

Well, personality-wise, I'm probably most like Haruhi Suzumiya. I have strong beliefs in the supernatural (studied supernatural stuff for a while), and I have interests that most people around me don't. I like things that aren't the norm. I want to do EVERYTHING. (I wanted to be a ballerina. I wanted to be a singer. I wanted to be an author.) I usually get people around me (mainly my younger sister) to do things to help me achieve a goal whether they want to or not.

As for looks...

I drew a picture of Yotsuba (from YOTSUBA&!, aka the 4chan girl) and put it on my binder. Everyone said I looked like her. LOL I didn't know whether that was a complement or what...

• 3 weeks later...

Konata.png

While watching "Lucky Star," I smirked to myself thinking how Konata reminds me of my highschool persona. Mainly her fangirl side and how she tends to go meta, applying anime/manga/game elements to real life, or comparing the discrepancies thereof. I also looked (and still look) younger than my age, and perpetually vertically challenged. :sweatingbullets: Like her, I spent so much time and money on my hobbies but I don't regret it one bit. I did well in school despite forsaking my schoolwork for fun stuff. She's a lot more laid-back and chill than I am though.

haruhi_suzumiya_vector_by_leek128.jpg

Some time ago, a friend said a certain character reminded her of me. She turned out to be talking about Haruhi Suzumiya. Her reasons were that I'm very passionate about my principles and my dreams... basically, I'm "intense." I always have a stand with issues, and express my opinions, even if they're unpopular. I'm never half-hearted and hate half-heartedness. I'm also unapologetically eccentric, but I don't shy away from what's popular if I like it. And if I wanted to do something, I'd do it. If I thought something was right, I'd stand up for it.

Another guy friend said I was similarly very good at making people go along with my plans, even if they were very much against it, whether by puppy-dog eyes, bribes, persuasion, or threats. He was exaggerating (I think).

After watching the anime, I had to admit that I'm similar to her, for better and for worse. My strong beliefs also have me leaping before I look, leading to doing/saying things that I probably shouldn't do. In chasing the things that I want, I might end up rushing my actions with no real plan. I might overlook the feelings and opinions of other people because of my one-track mind. But I'm also very loyal to my friends and beliefs, true to my feelings, and act (instead of merely complaining about what dissatisfies me). Sometimes I'm all over the place, abandoning certain things when I get tired of them. I'm pretty much a dork when trying to deal with guys I like. I also want an extraordinary world and even had an occult phase in high school--I was into tarot cards, astrology, runes, ghost-hunting--but these days I make do with science fiction and fantasy books, anime, manga. My personality and quirks tend to rub most people the wrong way, but those who withstand it say that there's never a dull moment with me.

• 1 year later...
Guest knockblock

This is good. Keep them coming.

Another character I am like is Train Heartnet from Black Cat (anime version).

I feel like those who want to call me a friend I leave them behind. I have style like Train does and my appearance gives off the cool factor. There is a girl in my past who has an impact on me, like Saya has on Train. She wasn't someone I had a romantic interest in but I thought she was cool.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest venus17

I think I'm most like:
Michiru Kaioh (Sailor Neptune) - we have very similar personality and hobbies. We are both really feminine in style of clothing...she dresses a lot like how I dress. We both share some strange obsession about the ocean and love the arts.tumblr_momves4UyX1s59wglo1_500.jpg
Kikyo (From Inuyasha)- I know she's quite hated (for very childish reasons, quite frankly) but she's the only character on the show that I could relate to. I was never able to relate to happy-go-lucky kawaii personalities like Kagome or Sailor Moon. I'm quite and appreciate calmness. tumblr_mp47kcfSQM1s3721zo1_500.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My friends have said I'm similar to quite a lot of characters, but I don't really remember them at this moment. The most recent one was being told I'm like Queen from Girl of the Wild's. It's a manhwa though.

I'm similar to her since she's known for being quite emotionless, quiet, and no one would want to get on her bad side, but at the same time has her cute moments and is nice to those she cares about. She's a known badass for her fighting (I can't fight, but I always want to learn how). xD I guess I was inspired to make my hair blonde because of her too.

Ohh, I also forgot, and Erza from Fairy Tail. She is usually calm and a badass fighter, but again, you don't want to get on her bad side or she'll cut you up LOL. My guy friends are terrified of me when I'm mad, too. She also loves her desserts and cosplays any chance she gets, which is the same as me.

6x5t.pngl2ld.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chibiottoman

r7m7z.png
Every page of Tonari no kaibutsu-kun made me think like I'm really like Yamaken. Inside not really calm, does something in a way he sees appropriate doesn't show what he thinks or feels really much.

Archived