[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

Guest imogene_af

Did Miri just

tell the VIP daughter that she's like her? Like, she's gay?

Wut.

Girl, all your lies will blow up to your face real bad.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest good123

Medium Quality

Miss Ripley Ep.03

200 Mb MKV file

msripleye03xvidhanrels.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://hotfile.com/dl/120035659/846f3ca/Ms.Ripley.E03.XviD-HANrel.mkv.html

or

http://www.easy-share.com/1915908693/Ms.Ripley.E03.XviD-HANrel.mkv

or

http://www.fileserve.com/file/jzGrffT/Ms.Ripley.E03.XviD-HANrel.mkv

Guest floralai

MISS RIPLEY EP 3 (110606)

Miss Ripley Ep 3 + Preview Ep 4 ~ Yutaka ( Yoochun ) full cut (1/2)

Miss Ripley Ep 3 + Preview Ep 4 ~ Yutaka ( Yoochun ) full cut (2/2)

Credit: Flora0608 & PYC SOOMPI

Yutaka becomes more & more interesting in this Ep ~ excited waiting for the time Miri & Yutaka found out who they really are & their reactions :w00t:

------------------------------

@Hanabluefaith: I love those fan art so much ^^ ~ Thanks for sharing :lol:

Hello everyone..

ok ..i know that i'm gonna have a lot of (- ) and so many of you will dislike my thoughts but..

until now..i don't feel that Miri fits with Yutaka.. actually him and Na Heeju look so much better together..to  tell the truth i liked her from the start and i hope that even if Yutaka is going to fell in love with Miri and sure he will..but i don't want Heeju to end up with a broken heart..she is so sweet and loveable..i love her personality

Miri ..mmm until now i didn't figure out who she really is but i'm sure that she is a poor girl..anyway i'm a Yutaka and Heeju shipper from the beginning..

p.s..

did you see in the preview how she get embarrassed when he came to the apartment with his friend and  turn around then Poured the soap on them ..GOD she is so cute..

hope to see a lovely scene of the two of them..even if they didn't end up together..

sorry my friends it's just my thought..

love you all :wub:

Download Links for all episodes so far .

Note : all upload links is mine ... my upload my accounts ! just to let you know ^^"

45677273.png

Episode 03

for More Episodes See Page 29 Post NO: 567

Last Edit : 6/6/11 H.23.19 PM

DDL links

FileSonic

Folder Link : Not Sure Yet !

Single Episodes :

(3) http://www.filesonic.com/file/1145170091/Miss.Ripley.E03.110606.HDTV.X264.720p-HANrel.avi ( New ) 6/6/11

FileServe

Folder Link : Not Sure Yet !

Single Episodes :

(3) File name: Miss.Ripley.E03.110606.HDTV.X264.720p-HANrel.avi File size: 1.59 GB ( New )

Guest JPhylls

[Trans] 110606 Actress Lee Da Hae expressed her honest feeling to her co-star Park Yoochun

2afk6kzjpg.png

On the 3rd, the official homepage of MBC Monday-Tuesday drama “Miss Ripley” uploaded a video of actress Lee Da Hae who acted as the female lead Jang Miri. Recently, “Miss Ripley” has been receiving increase of interests and with regards to a question about her co-star actor Park Yoochun, Lee Da Hae answered, “Comfortable and interesting”.

Lee Da Hae then expressed, “Yoochun has a mature side of him that does not tally with his age, thus at the filming site, he was able to make others feel comfortable, being humorous and interesting”, exhibiting her satisfaction for filming with Yoochun.

As for fans of JYJ’s Park Yoochun, Lee Da Hae also said, “Yoochun’s fans, please do not worry. Will do it well.”

credit: MBC homepage+baidu

trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun 

--------------------------------------

Isn't she sweet to tell us Chun's fans to not worry wub.gif??? Really thankful to her for that... 

About today episode:

-The flashback of their childhood got me confused. At first it seemed like Miri lied to Heeju and somehow got her locked on that room so that she could replace her to be adopted. But then she cried n said something like she had to wait for her mom (which is really true to her heart) so I felt like she was forced. So I will wait for subs for this part. If she was really forced, then I can totally understand why she was so fake toward Heeju (and maybe Miri even hates her). 

- Yutaka in this ep really made me drool~ LOL. He was just so cool and so mysterious and such. I think u all have said about it. It's simply impressive how he undid his step-mom and Myunghoon. Love how he attacked those two with his sunshine smile never left his face. Actually I was scared by those smiles of him, LOL, esp the talking scene with his step-mom. And the scene near the end, oh boy his expression totally switched like lightning: his step-mom hugged him: not smile -> she pulled back: smile immediately -> his parents had got in the car: cold face again. 

- And finally really looking forward to that hug of Yuri tomorrow. Miri tends to open her heart to whom has done something to save her, like when Myunhoon signed that guarantee paper for her. So I really hope that their loveline will develop thanks to this. Miri ahhhh, for the sake of me being a Yuri shipper, plz start to like Yutaka before u find out his real identity ok?

- And I find myself looking forward to Yuju's scene too haha. It was so cute in the preview. Actually I don't mind if Yuju has many more scenes together. Yuju is just so warm to see in this melodrama.

Guest ngthuhien149

Miss Ripley's Ep3 AGB Rating:

National: 13,9

Seoul: 15,6

It is still No 1 among 3 dramas but decreased 0,4 % compared to last ep. At the same time, Babe Faced Beauty is speeding up and reached 13.4. Lie to me is 10,5

Miss Ripley Ep 3's TNS Ratings:

National 10.4 %

Seoul 12.5

Baby Faced Beauty is at its peak now, the ending of last episode was a cliffhanger, today episode is about the main lead revealing her real age.

Let's hope tomorrow it will pick up since we get Yuri's real scene together

P/S: I heard the viewers in Korea were complaining a little bit after ep 2. So the decreased rating may be good, it shows writer what ajuma wants writer, let me whisper it to you, ajuma loves to see girl n boy together, they hate father-daughter love even in melo drama. Hoonri scenes are all good but don't overuse it :sweatingbullets:

Edit: New article about Miss Ripley

http://news.nate.com/view/20110607n04686

It is criticized?

P/S: I heard the viewers in Korea were complaining a little bit after ep 2. So the decreased rating may be good, it shows writer what ajuma wants writer, let me whisper it to you, ajuma loves to see girl n boy together, they hate father-daughter love even in melo drama. Hoonri scenes are all good but don't overuse it :sweatingbullets:

Edit: New article about Miss Ripley

http://news.nate.com/view/20110607n04686

It is criticized?

Isnt yoochun supposed to get more scenes from ep 5 onwards?

i wouldnt worry too much about it. :sweatingbullets:

Plus this is an MBC drama, MBC would make them bend over backwards to get better ratings since the "curse" (LOL) is no more.

Guest imogene_af

It is a criticism from a reviewer, saying that Miri's situation is rather contrived and her lie is easy to break into. Well...it is not just Miri's lie that is far-fetched in this drama, the way all four characters are connected is already too much of a coincidence, but that is not what carries the drama. What carries is the character dynamics, and how one woman's lying will affect them all.

I think the climax for Baby Faced Beauty just happened and it is now reaching its peak, Miss Ripley just started and managed to topple its solid competitors, their only job now is to maintain it with an intriguing series of events.

It is quite interesting how AGB and TNS have quite a difference in ratings

ETA: watching the new episode at the moment... Miri's adoption is so depressing. :(:(:( this is why she thinks Hee Joo and her have a reversed fate. Good Lord that was sad but WTH sisters... you cannot just do that to a kid

Lee Da Hae and Kang Hye Jung have acting "chemistry"... their dynamic is amazing. Just very alive when they are on screen.

Archived