[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

Guest liaahx

Sorry all LDH's fans here, let me  facepalm on behalf of Yoochun's fans for the lame title  :sweatingbullets:

Aww that's very sweet of you. Well, I like LDH and I don't really mind these things. I've seen a lot of them (articles) in general, where guy is prettier than girl. I've just grown to accept it because truth is, there are a lot of pretty guys out there. Lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ngthuhien149

Today episode is good since we got to see:

-Myunghoo's first time defeated

-Miri, the evil in action

-Heejoo the angel, she is completely unconscious about the whole thing

-Yutaka= The real evil inside angel coat. He know everything (except Miri :sweatingbullets: ). Don't mess with him unless u get Miri. I am not sure if a Miri can guarantee later tho.

The connection between 4 characters is opened up finally...

Next episode we are going to have:

Miri-Yuhyun hug scene and Heejoo gets arrested

Heejoo attacks Yuhyun again xD LMAO this is going to be funny xD this time she ruins his suit I think, even angel Yuhyun can't help

Tomorrow episode is so promising ppl ^^

I am waiting for the raw file, I have to watch again

P/S: Yuhyun is so effing handsome in this episode. He masks his inner emotions n ambitions by his carefree smiles.

In order to ease the tension I think the PD has a gift for u guys

db9ic.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yuhyun, u r handsome but here u look so stupid muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa :w00t:

Guest ripgal

^Thanks for the updates!

I so cannot wait for tmr.. need to see evil Miri in action, and jealous Yutaka in action.

And yes, that capture of Yutaka LOL LMAO

Guest sharmainly

T

-Yutaka= The real evil inside angel coat. He know everything (except Miri :sweatingbullets: ). Don't mess with him unless u get Miri. I am not sure if a Miri can guarantee later tho.

thank you so much for the update..

btw im juz confused//

what do you mean YUTAKA KNOW EVERYTHING?? does he know about all the lies of MIRI??

Guest ngthuhien149

thank you so much for the update..

btw im juz confused//

what do you mean YUTAKA KNOW EVERYTHING?? does he know about all the lies of MIRI??

He knows everything EXCEPT Miri, that is why I said if u are going to mess with him, make sure u have a Miri xDxD :lol: if not, please stay away the evil...Even tho that woman is his step mom, I think they are somehow similar...both are fake...He acts all cool and sweet but then he may stab u later who knows?

I planned to make some quick summary for tonight's episode but I missed a lot of scenes because I was eating my dinner at the same time. It is also as usual dialogue heavy so I'm not sure if it would be much help. I'll try to do it tomorrow. Consider this my sort-of-kinda-promise! :D

ETA: OOOOPS forgot to give my usual disclaimer. Here it goes: The following are mere inferences from the body language and from the context of the scenes. I don't know Korean and if ever I have some familiar Korean vocabs, they are very very very limited. Hence, I am in no way sure of what I provided here so take with a grain of salt. Thanks!

Anyway some scenes I remember:

HJ takes M to her home. HJ is her clumsy old self she drops the dishes and wounds herself at her feet. M looks around for the first aid. She sees HJ's school documents. She wickedly smiles and her eyes widen. She then turns extra chirpy. HJ falls asleep. M waits till she dozes off. She takes the diploma. HJ was half awoken. M tells her she's going.

M goes back to her dumphole (dormitory style hostel). Y with his friend is packing his stuff. Y goes out of his room and comes across M. This is the one from the previews. Y tells him he's interested. M says she's not. And oh boy that b****! haha she did reject him hard! Friend comes to Y's rescue and gets angry in Y's behalf. Y's restrains him and takes him back to the room

I think MH checks up on M's requirements. She still hasn't completed it. I think he finally cuts her. M sees it and she gets all worked up. She goes to MH to have at it. MH puts her in her place. M goes in the rooftop. Overhears people panicking (I think this is about the ambassador's daughter or that hotel drama involving the popstar cameo). She goes to look for the VIP girl. She knocks at her room somewhere. The VIPgirl ignores her. M cries (not sure I think she's acting?!). MH overhears everything.

M goes back to the hotel. She feels exhausted and hopeless. She taught her begging with the VIPgirl went fruitless. Turns out it worked. VIPgirl comes to the hotel. M goes to see her. VIPgirl hugs M in front of the cameras. MH with that loud mouth girl watched it all. So there was a function where every VIP was. The VIPgirl spoke in Japanese in front of all the people. Y's camp was also there.

Outside, Y is waiting for his car. MH and M comes out waiting for their car. Y sees M. He approaches her. She did not see him. M rides MH's car and Y sees it.

M goes on a dinner with MH's father in law.

Preview:

M finds out about Y. She reads it from a magazine (I think?). H (the pimp) sees M. M runs and flees. Y sees her running. He runs after her.

HJ is working as a cleaning lady for Y or Y's friend's house. Y sees her. She and her clumsy self spills some water on Y again (seriously PD! WE GET THAT SHE'S CLUMSY! YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAKE HER CAUSE ACCIDENT EVERY TIME SHE'S ON THE SCREEN! They seriously need to stop doing that to HJ's character. Makes her look like a thoughtless ditz! UGH)

HJ also gets arrested. I'm not sure why though.

hmmmmmmmmmm next episode looks really really interesting can't wait.

Sorry that's all I can remember. I will update when I remember anything else.

He was so jealous when he saw miri and myung hoon outside hotel .Miri still doesn't know who he is . I watched episode without sub so its was hard to understand what was going with yutaka and her step mom . Now i read he is evil OMG what a surprise or shall i say shock. But i am happy yutaka role also has so much potential its not so simple as it look.i am more excited to see what comes next.Now i am more eager to watch Miri and yutaka .

@ngthuhien149 : Haha u mean miri can be shield to someone yutaka hate or want to destroy.

I hope from now onward we can see more yutaka too .

Guest sharmainly

He knows everything EXCEPT Miri, that is why I said if u are going to mess with him, make sure u have a Miri xDxD :lol: if not, please stay away the evil...Even tho that woman is his step mom, I think they are somehow similar...both are fake...He acts all cool and sweet but then he may stab u later who knows?

thank you so much for clearing that up!! :D

DAMN!! I KNEW IT!! YUTAKA has some EVILness inside him..

the story is getting more interesting and i like it!!!

Guest bluemoonlight

It's getting good. I loved the interactions between all the characters. You finally get to see Miri's conniving personality. I feel for Hee-Joo cuz she really sees Miri as a (long-lost) sister, but Miri despises her for all that she has and is just using her :(

Yutaka (Yuhyun) is falling even harder for Miri...even though she berates him (from the spoilers, don't understand Korean sadly)...he seems to like her even more after that. Yuhyun's like a lot of men...the more a woman rejects you, the harder you fall...haha (Men do seem to like women who play hard to get, although in Miri's case, she isn't.)

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode...so much is gonna happen! :w00t:

Why isn't this drama more popular among the international audience? Hmm...I guess melodramas aren't everyone's cup of tea and it could be just that rom-coms are just more popular overall. I like rom-coms too, but I find Miss Ripley intriguing and so far it's captured my interest.

Today episode is good since we got to see:

Miri-Yuhyun hug scene and Heejoo gets arrested

Heejoo attacks Yuhyun again xD LMAO this is going to be funny xD this time she ruins his suit I think, even angel Yuhyun can't help

Tomorrow episode is so promising ppl ^^

I am waiting for the raw file, I have to watch again

*quoted image*

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yuhyun, u r handsome but here u look so stupid muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa :w00t:

LOL

thats a classic

CHUN!FACE

I cant wait to watch this epi with subs

but i have to study.

Guest nana544

ohh I cannot wait to see ep 3!!! I cannot believe that Yutaka is going to be evil...OMG!!! It will be exciting!!

Guest imogene_af

well played, well played. I didn't know YooHyunTaka san had it in him. Dang. Miri and him will be an explosive and destructive couple. His facade is more dangerous than hers, I think because I genuinely believe he is warm-hearted but he also has a very cold, cold, ruthless side that is just buried within. And his character just got 10 times more interesting.

Guest miss_h

Tonight, they revealed about Yutaka character. I love the scene where he talk with Myung Hoon and his step mother. He is all smiley, but from both reaction, he didn't say something sweet at all. Yutaka is all smiley but keep his attack going on. Scary >>

BTW, I am glad that the idol group (X-5) and the prime minister daughter didn't take too much of the drama time. I used to be afraid that this drama will be too cliche when they decided to add the cameo.

I can't wait for tomorrow episode. Lets the cute and the angst come :)

edit..

@imogene_af: I am glad that they show this dark side of Yutaka. He is a very calculated man. I love the scene where:

he cut his step mother speech and proceed with his intention. His mother got no choice but to agree. It's a high class manipulation

Guest ngthuhien149

Seem like I am getting ppl excited, actually he is not that evil evil like Miri. He is quite sharp when he works and he totally has some things in mind to deal with his step mom so both of them are being fake to each other. However, he is still that stupid little boy in love with Miri.

Preview Ep 4

Preview Cap:

Don't look at me like that Yuhyun fury.gif

35268246.jpg

Heejoo in action again :lol:

81403232.jpg

Real time rating today:

viewimagezz.jpg

it seems like Lie To Me got quite intense today

Guest imogene_af

I don't think he's evil either, but the fact that he can be calculating against his stepmom and be pretty ruthless in business while also being warm hearted seems to be a bit dangerous, like, you probably don't want to betray him. Might be hard for Miri later on. ZeAngst.

I am liking this drama so far, definitely following up with this drama, and Lee Dae Hae really looks so attractive in there. Hmmm...but kinda scary to think that man will just go after pretty woman so unsparing (shudder to think that an interviewer will take advantage of a candidate in broad daylight, and nobody even bother to help).

Archived