Guest adikkeluangman

Guest sharon89

This ep is so amazing :wub: Minho did really well

waiting for download link ^_________^

Nana and Yoon Sung are so cute together :wub:

i wonder what maked YS's appa angry :-?

may be cuz he didnt kill LKW

cant wait for the next ep tomorrow :w00t:

The episodes just keep on getting better and better! 

Episode three was by far the most satisfying to watch for me personally. 

I still have questions on the relationship between the ajusshi and Nana- has this been cleared up before and is it just me? o-0

SPOILER ALERT.

I was glad there weren't many bloody scenes in this episode. I can't stand seeing blood DX 

but i thought LMH's spoon fighting skill was pure AWESOMENESS. LOL How could anyone have watched this episode and NOT think that it was pure genius XD 

And i thought it was kind of unbelievable that YS put all those shredded pieces of paper back together within a night. Like he didn't even sleep! Maybe it's just me but i definitely feel like that was one of the few points that were like "come on... really?" :x 

That ajusshi is HILARIOUS. That was a whole ton of household appliances he bought! and with YS's credit card too! hahaha! I mean, i guess i could understand that since he's a "chef" he needs a lot of things but still XD

****** And question: did someone die? When the ajusshi arrived in korea, it looked like he was holding an urn..? And who was that woman that he was taking care of while on the phone with YS? o-o ********

My favorite favorite part was when YS spent time with Nana and the two kids; he looked as though he belonged there- i don't know how to explain it but it made ME happy watching THEM be happy. On the contrary, i kept feeling a rift between JinPyo and Yoonsung; like ever since JinPyo told YS the truth, they haven't exactly been eye to eye...

I was utterly disgusted at Lee Kyugg Wan's "beliefs" or whatever you call them. How can a person be so conceited and have no repentance whatsoever? He must not have a conscience or something.... And even his motives for inviting the two kids to that banquet thing was insidious. That character is just full of arrogance, spite, and pride. too much of it all @_@

I feel like there wasn't a lot of Nana interaction in this episode, or at least that's what i felt like, but it didn't really matter to me because a lot of events that occurred during this ep were fast moving. To be honest, once i started watching it, i didn't check how far i was into the drama till there was only  15 minutes left  :( i was sad. haha

There were other things i was thinking while watching the drama but i can't remember them because of the heat in my house >< 

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode (:

I'm dying here :crazy: i want to know the relationship between NaNa and the cook !!!!

Apparently, many people would like to know more about it. However, I think that it propably wouldn't be wise to reveal all the secrets at the very beginning otherwise there wouldn't be much to tell during the remaining episodes. I really like the cliffhanger at the end of tonight's episode. The mystery keeps getting bigger!!!

Guest good123

Medium Quality

City Hunter  Eps. 03

200 Mb MKV file

cityhuntere03xvidhanrel.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://hotfile.com/dl/119582661/febac59/City.Hunter.E03.XviD-HANrel.mkv.html

or

http://www.easy-share.com/1915807326/City.Hunter.E03.XviD-HANrel.mkv

or

http://www.wupload.com/file/5751779/City.Hunter.E03.XviD-HANrel.mkv

or

http://www.fileserve.com/file/Yus39zG/City.Hunter.E03.XviD-HANrel.mkv

Episode 3 was so amazing. I allready like the YS & Nana pairing allthough I have the feeling that all goes a bit too well and it seems he goes against his father. I wonder what he's really planning? And it had such a nasty cliffhanger. I felt so sorry for YS there.

Now that brings me to something else I don't get.. maybe it get's explained soon or maybe someone can allready explain.

Mom gave birth to YS and his father was happy.

Friend takes the child away and raises it as his own because the dad tried to save him.

Mom in tears coz she lost her son.

And now the mom is taken away by the president?!

Why was YS taken away? The friend could have stayed with his mom and still get revenge?! And it seems to me the mom didn't have an important role untill she was taken away by the president? Or is there some sort of connection between the president and his mom so he YS had to be taken to save his life?